Social GK questions answer trivia in English quiz printable general knowledge are appropriate for covering many social science branches. We live in a society and knowing about social sciences quizzes are practically awesome.
In this social GK questions in English general knowledge, a reader will be able to learn about many aspects and branches of our life, lifestyle, economy, anthropology, and many more.
Social science GK questions in English answer are picked from many reliable sources, with a lot of variation so that a reader doesn’t get monotonous.
Be the pioneer in solving these social GK questions in English and share them with your friends.
Social GK questions in English
1. What are the 7 social sciences?
The major social sciences are Anthropology, Archaeology, Economics, Geography, History, Law, Criminology, Humanities, Natural Sciences, Linguistics, Politics, Psychology, and Sociology.
2. Who is the father of social science?
3. Where are Treriksröset, Kiruna, and Lapland located?
4. The branch of knowledge concerned with the production, consumption, and transfer of wealth is what?
5. What is a clan?
group of people with the same distant ancestor (known as a totum)
6. What is the most dangerous city in Michigan?
7. What is Africa’s smallest mammal?
8. What country has the lowest homeless rate?
9. Which branch is the mother of social science?
10. What is zooarchaeology?
Subdiscipline devoted to the analysis of animal remains in the archaeological record.
11. Which country is the poorest in water?
12. What is the largest theater in the world?
Kinepolis-Madrid Ciudad de la Imagen megaplex
13. What is the whitest city in Michigan?
14. The system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties is what?
15. Who is the father of economics?
16. Which country has no debt?
17. In 1996 what was the most common use for a computer?
46% Bookkeeping invoicing WP 45%
18. What are the poorest cities in the United States?
Detroit city, Michigan
19. Feudalism centered around what?
20. How did American gangster and boss of the Gambino crime family in New York City, John Gotti died?
21. When is International Yoga Day celebrated?
22. Which country in Africa has the most beautiful ladies?
23. Who wrote Pamela, the first novel in English?
24. What is consanguinity or consanguineal link?
The biological link that dictates a family’s kinship
25. Kolbeinsey and Eyjafjarðarsýsla are located in which country?
26. How many countries have two “official” national anthems?
Canada, Demark, and New Zealand
27. “Workers have nothing to lose but their chains” was said by whom?
28. The line that demarcates India and China is what?
The Mc Mohan line
29. In which country has no river?
30. What is a watching brief?
A formal program of observation and investigation conducted during any operation carried out for non-archaeological reasons.
31. The transfer of heat in the atmosphere through the horizontal movement of the air is called what?
32. What is the poorest county in the United States?
33. What is descent?
Social and biological links between ancestors and their descendants according to Anthropology
34. What is the richest state in the United States?
35. What links François Jacob, André Lwoff and Jacques Monod?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1965
36. The study which deals with interrelationships between the life forms and the environment is what?
37. What does homework stand for?
Half Of My Energy Wasted On Random Knowledge
38. What is the most powerful currency in the world?
39. What is the Northernmost Point in Norway?
40. When was the first English Comedy Staged?
41. What is ego?
The main individual in a kinship diagram according to the Anthropology
42. What planet has no seasons?
43. The universal declaration of Human Rights was adopted by the UN on what date?
10th December 1948
44. The painting called Last Super and Monalisa was painted by whom?
Leonardo da Vinci
45. Rubber is coherent elastic obtained from the latex of rubber trees Latex means what?
The liquid secretion of the rubber tree
46. The earliest language of the Aryans was what?
47. What is the most populous race in the world?
The Han Chinese
48. When is World Tourism Day celebrated?
49. In which year the father of Economics Adam Smith born?
50. Which is the biggest Theatre in Asia?
Raj Mandir Cinema
51. Which pairs of the countries were superpowers after the second world war?
USA and USSR
52. Bermuda is a good example of what?
53. What is endogamy?
The marriage selection process in which the new spouse must be from a particular social group according to Anthropology
54. Which is the fourth largest island country in the world?
55. What is the first English Tragedy?
56. The science of classification of organisms is called what?
57. Who is Branwen ferch Llyr?
One of the four Branches of the Mabinogi, according to Welsh mythology
58. What is the price of Ѕtrаwbеrrу Аrnаud icecream?
59. What state has the highest Hispanic population?
60. The longest day in the southern hemisphere is what?
61. What country has the least freshwater?
62. Bronze is made by mixing what?
Copper and zinc
63. What states have the largest black population?
64. What are the lifeforms of creatures?
65. Who is the first printer in English?
66. Which is the longest river in Asia?
67. Primary rocks are the result of what process?
68. What is the richest country in the world?
69. Burma (now Myanmar) was colonized by which country?
70. What is hijrah
In Islamic history terms, hijrah refers to the migration of Prophet Muhammad and his followers from Mecca to Medina to escape persecution.
71. The rock which is harder than its original constituent is what?
72. What is the tilt of Neptune?
73. What links Sin-Itiro Tomonaga, Julian Schwinger and Richard P. Feynman?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1965
74. Written time of Beowulf, the oldest document of English literature is what?
75. According to US News, what country has the third-best education system after the United States and the United Kingdom respectively?
76. Tropical cyclones of the West Indies are what?
77. What state has the most Mexicans?
78. How much gold is still to be mined in the earth?
79. The release of water vapor from the leaves is called what?
80. In which country diamond is the cheapest?
81. Called the father of modern economics, Paul Samuelson became the first American to win the Nobel Prize in Economics in which year?
82. How did American actress Lana Turner died?
83. What is Shakespeare’s First play?
Love’s labor lost
84. Which US state has the lowest household income?
85. What is the largest extinct volcano in the world?
86. Where do most billionaires live in the US?
New York City
87. What’s the richest city in Africa?
88. What are Nuorgam, Utsjoki, and Lapland?
Northernmost Points in Finland
89. “All human beings are born free and all equal in dignity and rights” – this was proclaimed in what?
Declaration of Human Rights
90. What is the youngest river in the world?
91. Who has the strongest economy?
92. What percentage of Africa is black?
93. The fall of the Czar, Nicholas II (USSR) is known as what?
The February revolution
94. Outliers: The Story of Success is the third non-fiction book written by whom?
95. Summer Olympic sports are divided into categories based on popularity, gauged: public surveys by what percent?
96. Thinking, Fast and Slow – is a book related to which topic?
97. NATO is what?
A military pact
98. What is Latte Macchiato?
99. What is the Northernmost Point in the United States?
Point Barrow, Alaska
100. What is the nationality of Adam Smith?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge