Fun general knowledge trivia quiz questions with answers in printable style are here. To improve talent, we must have the capacity and knowledge to do so. When we don’t have the capacity to acquire talent, it’s tough to do so with fun general knowledge trivia. A good example is the ability to modify documents on a computer, or fun general knowledge trivia. We can have a talent for something, but if we don’t work on it, it will become stagnant and unlikely to develop into a skill. For instance, the capacity to comprehend and follow directions for fun general knowledge trivia.
Companies must clearly define what their people’s KSAs are in today’s tight labor market and skills shortages, and first and foremost, employers must grasp what KSAs are required to do a job, like fun general knowledge trivia. During the recruiting and selection process, it’s equally as vital to understanding someone’s KSAs. Our workers and the company’s progress will become stagnant if we are unable to recognize, comprehend, and develop the KSAs, as well as fun general knowledge trivia.
If our employees’ expertise is weak, we may need to establish more training and development approaches for them. When skills are insufficient, further practical training may be required so that fun general knowledge trivia may be used on the job. Employers should give opportunities for employees to hone their skills if they haven’t already by dint of fun general knowledge trivia.
Fun general knowledge trivia
1. What is an indoor motorsports series founded by former NASCAR chassis builder Ricky Dennis, son of 1970 NASCAR Rookie of the Year, Bill Dennis?
Arena Racing USA
2. What is LOA?
Length overall is the maximum length of a vessel’s hull measured parallel to the waterline
3. What is the average elevation of Afghanistan?
1,884 m (6,181 ft)
4. Which rapid transit system in Paris opened with entrances designed by Hector Guimard in 1899?
The Paris Métro
5. Mageiricophobia is the fear of what?
6. Bafra cape is located in which country?
7. Which company in Canada is responsible for managing property on behalf of the federal government?
Canada Lands Company Limited
8. Attingham Park landscape garden is located in which county in the UK?
9. Built in 1858, what is SS Great Eastern?
passenger liner, later converted to cable laying ship
10. In Poland if you asked for a piwo what would you get?
11. In the Time 100 (often stylized as TIME 100), an annual listicle of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine, Nancy Pelosi appeared for how many times as of 2021?
12. 2mm Kolibri pistol is invented in which country in 1914?
Austrian Empire, Kingdom of Hungary
13. Sinop cape, Turkey is located in which sea?
14. Who is the artist of a popular country song – Do-Wacka-Do?
15. The word nylon is made up from what?
New York – London
16. What is the highest point of Caernarfonshire county in Wales?
17. Giants is a New York City-based club for which sport?
18. Daniel Burnham’s Gilbert M. Simmons Memorial Library and Soldiers and Sailors Monument are dedicated together in which US city?
19. Asian Le Mans Series a professional league for which sport?
20. Under Mississippi law there cannot be a female what?
21. Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust is located in which country?
22. Which famous public library serves Hamilton County, Ohio?
Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library
23. Choc-Ola is a chocolate drink in which country?
24. Matiur Rahman is a National Hero, Bir Sreshtho in which country?
25. What was patented in 1954 – the best thing?
26. Beat someone to the punch – the idiom is used in which sport?
Boxing: to anticipate and potentially react to a move or action
27. Ulm city is located in which European country?
28. The American Library Association (ALA) is a nonprofit organization based in which country?
The United States
29. AMT AutoMag III is a what in the USA?
30. Name ‘1st Disney cartoon film based on the life of a real person?
31. New Brighton Tower in England was completed in which year?
32. St. Olaf’s Church is located in which city in Estonia?
33. Built in 200 BC, the Archaeological site of Cerro de la Estrella is located in which present-day country?
34. What is the Galapagos turtle called?
35. A healthy person does it 16 times a day – what?
36. Chichimecas, Tepanecas, and Cuicuilcas lived in which present-day location in 500?
37. Basilica of Our Lady Aparecida is located in which city in Brazil?
38. Bakoven suburb is located in which city in South Africa?
39. What is the name of sport in which a dog traverses various obstacles, including jumps?
40. 20% of women first look at a man’s what?
Butt not face
41. What is the largest church in the world?
St. Peter’s Basilica (Vatican City)
42. Pen y Fan is the highest point of which county in Wales?
43. What is the fiction genre of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling?
Wainscot (fiction)/ Masquerade (trope)
44. Which city in Nepal has an elevation of 822 m?
45. In Japan Trade Unions collect dues from what unusual source?
Robots in factories pay dues
46. What is AHL in Canada and America?
American Hockey League
47. Samsun province is located in which country?
48. What is a jumping jack, also known as a star jump?
A side-straddle hop in the US military
49. “Cognoscenti vs. Intelligentsia”, also known as “C vs. I”, is a song by which English electronic music group?
50. What is the top-selling candy bar from vending machines?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 One Word Questions And Answers Trivia in GK Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions One Word GK Answer Quiz
- Some 100 General Knowledge Questions for Quiz with Answers
- 100 Common GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 One Word Answer Questions GK Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 General GK Questions with Answers Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz and Answers GK Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teens English Trivia
- 100 Teenager General Knowledge Questions Trivia GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz with Answers English GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teens GK Printable
- 100 Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers for Competitive Exams
- 100 General Knowledge World GK Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 World Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Most Popular General Knowledge Questions and Answers