Learning is a continuous process. GK questions online practice test in English general knowledge printable quizzes can easily keep the learned on the self-learning path and these gk questions online practice test in English are quite free and accessible from anywhere for the earth. Their gk questions online practice tests in English can be copied and printed for educational purposes.
GK questions online practice test in English general knowledge GK quizzes will enable a solver with up to dated knowledge and capacity to hold challenges in any other quizzes she or he faces. Let’s solve these gk questions online practice test in English with fun in order to hold the driving gear among your friends, family, and competitors. No login required in order to solve these gk questions online practice test in English!
GK questions online practice test in English
1. Which product has its tagline “Mango Frooti, Fresh and Juicy”
2. Shortly _____ their marriage, they moved to Texas?
3. What is often called the “rodents of the Mesozoic” (era)?
4. What is the study of algae called?
5. Jaguar is a brand of car in which country?
6. Which animal has the scientific name Mustela putorius furo?
7. marzec is the 11th month in which language?
8. Who was the coact of the FIFA WC 2006 Champion team Italy?
9. Who wrote the famous novel Fahrenheit 451?
10. Shopping mall CentralWorld is located in which country?
Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11. What pet is a Snowshoe?
12. A mechanical device for holding and spooling fishing lines is called what?
13. In the beginning, sometimes I left messages in the street. — the first line of which novel?
14. Which US president had a reputation as a fancy dresser, spent lavishly on clothes?
Chester A. Arthur
15. The grasscutter was kept _____ the fence.
16. Which country has its Alpha 2 code BI?
17. What pet is a Bristlenose Pleco
18. Where is the Gullfoss falls located?
19. Tapeworms, which are flat, segmented worms, live inside animal intestines by consuming nutrients from the host – an example of what?
20. In which country famous actress Audrey Hepburn born?
21. What is the Isle Of Seven Cities?
22. What is denialist?
A person who denies the existence or reality of something, esp. something which is supported by the majority of scientific or historical evidence
23. Leather means to celebrate which anniversary?
24. My aunt threw the painting _____ the wall.
25. Which city has the nickname Capital de La Mode?
26. Where is the Headquarters for UN-Habitat?
27. What is the Alpha 2 code for Cameroon?
28. What is Anesthesiology?
the study of anesthesia and anesthetics; a branch of medicine
29. Andrei Dmitrievich Sakharov received the Nobel Peace Prize 1975 for what contribution?
“for his struggle for human rights in the Soviet Union, for disarmament and cooperation between all nations”
30. How did American professional baseball player Mickey Mantle died?
31. What is the length of Niger, Nigeria?
32. What pet is a Boxer?
33. What is a synonym for Hairy?
Alarming and difficult; hazardous (informal).
34. Arabic second-month Ṣafar means what in English?
35. What US airport has its IATA code ANC?
36. Kutna Hora is a tourist spot in which country?
37. What is the Alpha 3 code for Canada?
38. What is destigmatizing?
The action or process of removing the negative connotation or social stigma associated with something
39. Where is Zapotec located?
40. What links Edward Lhuyd, the Morris Brothers of Anglesey, and Iolo Morganwg?
41. Which US president’s daughter Ruth is the namesake of the Baby Ruth candy bar?
42. Campi Bisenzio is located in which country?
43. Once upon a time, there was a woman who discovered she had turned into the wrong person — first line of which novel?
Back When We Were Grownups
44. Roman leader Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa was born in which year?
45. What is a synonym for Hard?
Difficult to resolve, accomplish, or complete.
46. Stamps are the most collected thing in the USA what is second?
47. What is the English translation for French – apprendre à un vieux singe à faire des grimaces?
to teach an old dog new tricks (US), to teach granny to suck eggs (UK)
Literal Translation: to teach an old monkey to make funny faces
48. Human kind/Cannot bear very much reality — who wrote this first line of poetry?
49. Which country has its Alpha 3 code TCD?
50. Sir Martin Ryle and Antony Hewish received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
51. What is the major language in Australia?
52. Star which TV show really a programmer wrote 20 books on it?
Buffy Vampire Slayer Sarah Michelle Geller
53. Ancona Falconara Airport is located in which country?
54. Greek leader Pericles was died in which year?
55. What is the national flower in Denmark?
Marguerite Daisy (Argyranthemum Frutescens)
56. What is the 3rd-anniversary symbol?
Crystal (or glass)
57. What is February in the Italian language?
58. What is a vision of pastoralism and harmony with nature, derived from the Greek province of the same name which dates to antiquity?
59. What county has .dj internet TLD?
60. Paul J. Flory received the Nobel Prize in 1974 in which category?
61. What is the UN Code for Chile?
62. Which country has its UPC barcode 745?
63. Pope Theodore I is from which country?
The Holy Land
64. The Chinese only do it every 10 years — what?
65. Where did Jill Belland worked as a Cheerleader?
66. The Hart memorial trophy is awarded in which professional sport?
67. What is a mbira?
68. O Romeo, Romeo; wherefore art thou Romeo — who wrote this first line of poetry?
69. What is Independence Day in Ecuador?
70. Who received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1974?
Seán MacBride and Eisaku Sato
71. What is halal?
Permitted in Islam
72. What is deviance?
straying from (or violating) social norms
73. Where is the outflow of the Yangtze river?
East China Sea
74. Alexandra Parade railway station is located in which country?
75. The science concerned with the study, classification, structure, ecology, and economic importance of plants is what?
76. Yosemite Falls is located in which country?
United States Of America
77. guiro is which type of musical instrument?
78. What is the giant bird that understands human languages according to Welsh mythology?
Adar Llwch Gwin
79. What is the UPC barcode for the Dominican Republic?
80. What links Albert Claude, Christian de Duve, and George E. Palade?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1974
81. Which country has its UN code 140?
The central African Republic
82. Westchester County, New York has what official county bird?
Blue jay, Cyanocitta cristata
83. What is body language or kinetics?
nonverbal communication that includes one’s gestures and expressions
84. What is the internet country domain TLD for Denmark?
85. Which famous personalily worked as a cheerleader at Washington-Lee High School?
86. What is Yucatec?
Yucatec Maya is one of only three Mayan languages spoken in Mexico and Belize. Native speakers: 770,000 (2020 census)
87. Aldrington is located in which country?
88. Which animal has the scientific name Vulpes vulpes?
89. In Little Rock Arkansas men/women can get 30 days jail what?
90. Mao had the red book who did the green book on African unity?
91. Dionea Muscipula is the Latin name for which flesh-eater?
Venus Fly Trap
92. In what sport would you find the terms hack, tee, and hog line?
93. In the song who told Laura he loved her in 1960?
94. Who owns Dartmoor prison?
95. Name the subject of Harry Harrison’s 1977 book Great Balls of Fire?
Sex in Science Fiction
96. Who wrote The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
97. Tsaritsyn in Russia used to be known as what?
98. Sarah Jane Fulks – Anne Francis Bobbins both married who?
Ronald Reagan J Wyman N Davis
99. What Australian town used to be called Stuart until 1925?
100. Lagnoperissia is a fancy name for what sexual condition?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable