Assembly is a part of the parcel of education. Hard is easy when you solve them, need to use your attention and use time productively, and if you have these GK questions for assembly in English in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These GK questions for assembly in English quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are on a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these GK questions for assembly in English praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind. This is appropriate gk questions general knowledge quiz for the students of class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. We are sure you will learn something new here!
Let’s solve these GK questions for assembly in English quiz, trivia, printable now!
GK questions for assembly in English
1. What is Macchiato?
2. What is Math fab Mathonwy?
One of the four Branches of the Mabinogi, according to Welsh mythology
3. What is Andouille?
4. What is the biggest pizza chain in the world?
5. What is the world’s most expensive chocolate?
6. Who developed the first map of the world?
7. What is the most important component for teeth?
8. What is the primary inorganic component of human bone?
9. What is the slowest animal on earth?
10. Which animal has a hump on its back?
11. What is the most expensive element in the world?
12. What is the most abundant material in bone?
13. What is the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
14. Who is the real author of Harry Potter?
15. Which country are the Giza Pyramids in?
16. What is the largest volcano in the ring of fire?
Ojos del Salado
17. Which country has the most seasons?
18. Which country won the most FIFA world cup?
19. Which team won the most premier league?
20. Who invented the Computer?
21. Which country has the most oil?
22. What is a figure with 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 sides called?
Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Nonagon, Decagon respectively
23. What is the language for Andorra?
24. How many straight edges does a cube have?
12 straight edges
25. What is the national game of the USA?
26. What is the major religion in Egypt?
27. What is the language in Croatia?
28. What is the currency of Bhutan?
29. What is the capital of Belize?
30. Who is the father of the Father of Pathology?
31. Which planet has the longest day?
32. How many cards are there in a playing deck?
33. What is the most common macromolecule used for fuel in the body?
Carbohydrates, also known as sugars
34. Who invented the pencil?
35. Who discovered bacteria cause disease?
36. What country had the first school?
37. What is the largest volcano in the universe
Olympus Mons (Mars)
38. Who invented the first school in the world?
39. How many days are there in a leap year?
40. What type of whale is the biggest animal in the world?
41. Baby of the horse is called?
42. Which is the only planet that tilts on its rotation axis?
Uranus (almost 98 degrees)
43. Which is the only planet that rotates clockwise?
44. Shape of the earth is?
45. Name the lightest gas
46. Which country has no volcanoes?
47. What is the most common type of fuel used in cars and other passenger vehicles?
48. Which the African nation is famous for chocolate?
49. Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?
50. What is three-fifths of 50?
51. Which country has the most volcanoes?
52. What are blood vessels that carry blood from the heart?
53. Which organ purifies our blood?
54. What is the hardest rock?
Diamond is the hardest known mineral, Mohs’ 10.
55. Who discovered the virus?
Dmitry Ivanovsky in 1982
56. What is the strongest thing on earth?
57. What is the earth’s crust called?
58. Which country has no national anthem?
59. We get solar energy from?
60. Which Viceroy of British India introduced Ilbert Bill in 1883?
61. Where does a dog live?
62. LBW is related to which sports?
63. How many major tectonic plates are there in the world?
Seven major plates
64. What separates Europe from Africa?
Strait of Gibraltar
65. Why are the leaves of a plant so important?
Leaves produce food for the plant through photosynthesis.
66. What is the least common rock on Earth?
67. What is the smallest metal?
68. What are the three positive numbers that give the same result when multiplied and added together?
1,2 and 3
69. Which country has the oldest flag?
70. Who has unified Germany?
71. How many kidneys do you have?
72. What is the oldest national anthem in the world
The Wilhelmus (Dutch, 1932)
73. How much metal is in the human body?
Metals make up only 2.5% of the mass of the human body.
74. What is the largest mangrove forest in the world?
75. Which is the longest river in the world?
76. Numbers that can be divided only by 1 or themselves are called?
77. What is the most expensive fruit in the world?
Lost Gardens of Heligan Pineapple
78. Young one of a cat is called?
79. How many players in a basketball team
80. Who is known as ‘Shaheed-e-Azam’?
81. Which plant grows in the desert?
82. Which animal can live the longest?
Turritopsis dohrnii (Jellyfish)
83. What links the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, and exosphere?
From lowest to highest, the major layers of the Earth’s atmosphere
84. The garden _____ the two houses is beautiful
85. What is Zumba?
A dance workout
86. Olympics games are held after every?
87. What is the national flower in Germany?
Knapweed (Centaurea Cyanus)
88. What is the most important element on earth?
89. How much does the earth tilt?
Earth’s obliquity oscillates between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees on a 41,000-year cycle.
90. Bangladesh was formed in 1971, separated from what country?
91. What is the deepest river in Russia?
92. Who invented exams?
93. What is King Arthur’s sword called?
94. Who received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1967?
Hans Albrecht Bethe
95. Which country does volleyball originate from?
96. The name of the polygon that has 15 sides?
97. Go _____ the road to reach your destination.
98. 2 Caddie, Put, Tee, Bogey are the terms related to which sports?
99. A place where bees are kept is called?
100. In which country was the invention of paper?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable