Learning to gives confidence and fun. General knowledge quiz questions and answers printable trivia in English is available here. It’s true, there is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some general knowledge printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
Keep going, enkindle the light of education. The sources of the general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English by heart.
Some tricky, short learning like this GK quiz questions printable can easily keep you smart. Let’s solve these general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English printable in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
General knowledge quiz questions
1. What is the other name for Mesclun salad?
2. What was the song the astronaut sang first in space?
3. How many victims died drowned in Shakespeare’s plays?
4. What is Tofu?
5. What is basically bee vomit?
6. Americans spend how many days a year looking for lost items?
7. Why do lawyers use blue pens?
The color will stand out among the walls of black text on the document while still being dark enough to read. Blue ink also indicates that the document is an original and not a copy.
8. What city is the restaurant capital of the world?
9. Which country has its UN code 266?
10. Which nuts can be used to make dynamite?
11. What city has the best food?
12. What is the height for Kaieteur Falls, Mazaruni-Potaro, Guyana?
741 feet/ 226 meters
13. How many times does the average person lose their keys?
Average Person Loses Their Keys Twice a Week!
14. The film Cleopatra was banned in Egypt in 1963 why?
Liz Taylor was a Jewish convert
15. In which part of the body uvula located?
16. According to Hite’s report masturbating women like to use what?
17. What role played Sylvester Stallone in the 1778 movie Paradise Alley?
18. Argyle Street Railway Station is located in which country?
19. Brings your ancestors back to life – translated advert for what?
Come alive with Pepsi – in China
20. At Waterloo in Belgium, who defeated Napoleon Bonaparte and bring an end to the Napoleonic era of European history?
the Duke of Wellington
21. Santorini is an Island in which country?
22. How did American singer Aretha Franklin die?
23. Gerbod the Fleming, the 1st Earl of Chester was born in which year?
24. Scipio Africanus, General of the Republic died in which year?
25. On average, how much toothpaste do Americans use in a lifetime?
26. Lodi city is located in which country?
27. Litmus was used for the first time in about 1300 by a Spanish physician name what?
Arnaldus de Villa Nova
28. Which country is the most famous for its food?
29. What is ni-gatsu in Japan?
30. Who was the French statesman and military leader who led many successful campaigns during the French Revolution?
31. Pucón is a tourist location in which country?
32. Where is the Shaviyani Atoll located?
33. Detroit, Skokie Illinois St Paul Minnesota what official instrument?
34. Where is Saba island located?
35. How much paper is used for receipts printed by retailers per year in the U.S.?
Nearly 230 million pounds
36. A dromomaniac had a compulsion to do what?
37. The First Ladies Collection has been one of the most popular attractions at the Smithsonian Institution, established in which year?
38. jamón ibérico ham is a costly food in which country?
39. How many people speak in Arabic (Moroccan Spoken) language?
19 million people
40. Who was the king of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon and a member of the Argead dynasty?
Alexander the Great
41. Tioman Island Airport is located in which country?
42. What is khamaseen in Egypt?
43. Krivoklat Castle is located in which country?
44. What is the best pork in the world?
45. What percent of men say that facial hair makes them more attractive?
46. What links Tokyo, Honolulu, Durban, New Orleans, Istanbul, Hong Kong, and Paris?
Best cities in the world for street food
47. A temple in Sri Lanka is dedicated to what?
48. In the 1997 movie The Good Life, who played Boss?
49. What sport was described as “Chess with muscles”?
50. Which part of the human body grows faster in summer than in winter?
51. Who popularized the first ladyship by assisting orphans and women, dressing in elegant fashions, and attracting newspaper coverage, as well as by risking her life to save iconic treasures during the War of 1812?
52. How long does the average pencil last?
The average pencil holds enough graphite to draw a line about 35 miles (56.327 km) long or to write roughly 45,000 words
53. The Bauhinia a five-petal wild orchid is the symbol of where?
54. What is Aramaic?
A language in Syria
55. Which country is most famous for tattoos?
56. Who is the first president to have a poet at his inauguration—Robert Frost?
John F. Kennedy
57. Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
58. In Welsh mythology, who is good-natured and expect only a nightly bowl of cream for their services?
Bwbach (plural Bwbachod)
59. What would an antipyretic drug be used for?
60. Which language is the world’s fastest-growing language?
The emoji language
61. Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle better known as what?
62. What is the Englynion y Beddau?
The Englynion y Beddau is a Middle Welsh verse catalog listing the resting places (beddau) of legendary heroes.
63. What is the internet country domain TLD for Gabon?
64. Name a word with vowels in order.
65. What does a male donkey call?
66. What is the Alpha 2 code for Eritrea?
67. Selman Abraham Waksman received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1952, died in which year?
August 16, 1973, Woods Hole, Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States
68. Who was the captain of the 1974 FIFA WC Champion team of West Germany?
69. Who wrote the famous novel My Life As a Man?
70. Which color is the worst color to wear for a job interview?
71. Who would get an award known as the Purple Cross?
Animal bravery by RSPCA
72. Which country has its Alpha 2 code EE?
73. What element has its symbol Si?
74. The US IRS manual gives the plan for collecting taxes after what?
75. Which fighting machinery was first time used in World War I?
76. What links Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, and Croatia?
Countries in Balkan Peninsula
77. Name Donald Duck’s father.
78. Archer John Porter Martin and Richard Laurence Millington Synge received the Nobel Prize in 1952 in which category?
79. The horned dinosaur Torosaurus had the biggest what on land?
Head – Skull nine feet long
80. Which organ is the only human internal organ capable of natural regeneration of lost tissue?
81. Los Pedernales is a Spanish translation of what TV show?
82. What is the Alpha 3 code for Finland
83. What is the scientific name for Money Plant?
84. What is the month of July called in the Danish language?
85. What does a scientific study of plants call?
86. What is the IATA code for Elefthérios Venizélos International Airport, Greece?
87. Pope Gregory III is from which country?
88. What links Fritz Albert Lipmann, Hans Adolf Krebs and Hermann Staudinger?
Received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1953
89. Palas is the correct name for what playing card?
Queen of spades
90. Which word was first used to describe the fruit not used to describe the color?
91. Which country has its Alpha 3 code FJI?
92. What is named after Dr. Ernest Grafenberg?
The G spot
93. Who is Gwydion in Welsh mythology?
A skilled magician and warrior, child of Dôn
94. In music who decided that an octave should have eight notes?
95. Which is the longest Shakespeare’s play?
96. Cous-cous is Iranian for what?
97. In the 1986 movie Raw Deal, who played Sheriff Mark Kaminsky / Joseph P. Brenner?
98. What is the UN Code for France?
99. Afghanistan is located in which part of Asia?
100. Which animal can sleep for three years?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions And Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English