General knowledge gk questions and answers in one word questions answers trivia quiz GK printable is live now! This free gk questions and answers in one word will entertain a reader with a variety of useful information and facts related to general knowledge that we usually need in every walk of life.
Solving gk questions and answers in one-word trivia will provide reader confidence as well as fun while learning. What you learn today will definitely boost your conscience tomorrow, since knowledge is power.
Semantic memory is used to store general knowledge. Although most semantic memory is conserved as people age, there are some aging-related deficiencies in the recollection of individual words, GK questions, and answers in one word. Furthermore, stress and certain emotional states might have a deleterious impact on semantic memory retrieval.
People with a high level of general knowledge are more receptive to new experiences and engage in normal intellectual activities. Even when IQ is taken into consideration, the link between receptivity to experience and general knowledge remains strong. People with a high level of openness may be more inclined to engage in intellectual activities that help them learn more.
Let’s solve the general knowledge questions gk questions and answers in one word below and improve your level of understanding!
GK questions and answers in one word
1. In which year, Romário (Brazil) ended his career?
2. An Asian gecko and a sweet European wine what word fits both?
3. “Aziza” is a 1980 drama film from which country?
4. Lindita Arapi (born 1972), poet, novelist, journalist, works published in German, was born in which country?
5. V.O. and Pedigree whiskeys made by what Canadian company?
6. Amapá is a state located in the northern region of which country?
7. Herbal tea was originated in which country?
8. Which team was the Runners Up in the first UEFA European Championship football held in 1960?
9. In which year, Pele ended his career in Football?
10. Caesar Salad originated in which country?
11. With its length of 2112 miles, which of the US highways has its southern terminus I-5/SR 529 in Everett, WA?
12. European Golden Shoe was first awarded in which year?
13. Euskelosaurus dinosaurs lived in which continent?
14. ADINA company manufactures what item?
15. In Schulter Oklahoma illegal for towel-wearing women to do what?
16. What is the name of the battleship of the UK Royal Navy, launched on 1863-12-23?
17. Calmochi rice is a variety from which US state?
18. What is an animal species on Eastern Santa Cruz Island?
19. What is the Corydoras agassizii species?
20. What gemstone has a name literally meaning not intoxicated?
21. Sri Lanka has land hoarders with which countries?
22. Apipé Islands is the exclave of which country?
23. The Gambia has the sea border with which country?
24. The Japanese zodiac (Juunishi) is divided into how many blocks with each block containing a group of years?
25. Celibate Egyptian priests were forbidden to eat what aphrodisiac?
26. Born in 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960, 1948, 1936, 1924, 1912 belong to which Japanese Zodiac?
27. The military career of Napoleon Bonaparte spanned over how many years?
28. The great French dominion collapsed rapidly after the disastrous invasion of Russia in which year?
29. Noor / Ouarzazate Solar Power Station is located in which country?
30. The Italian for tail what comes at the end of a musical score?
31. San Bernardino County is located in which US state?
32. Which country hosts the Million’s Poet prize?
33. What part of the body is most bitten by insects?
34. Ancient bridge Pons Fabricius was founded in which city?
35. What is the longest river in western Europe?
36. What is the name of the Hebrew Bible?
37. California Valley and a Chinese cabbage what word means both?
38. Which Islamic Prophet was the Military commander, the second king of Israel?
39. Vladimir Herzog Award in journalism is given in which country?
40. Casanova ate fifty each morning to increase potency 50 what?
41. Festival of Fools is held in which country?
42. Mojave Desert is located in which US state?
43. What is Chesty XII in America?
44. Premio Planeta de Novela is a literary prize in which country?
45. What character is Tamed the Shrew in the Shakespeare play?
46. Arab States Broadcasting Union was founded in which year?
47. What is the Western ( cowboy ) name for a motherless calf?
48. Cairns Aquarium is founded in which Australian state?
49. How many member states are there in the Arab Chess Federation?
50. What name is given to the smallest type of liquor glass?
51. Crystal Palace bus station is located in which city?
52. Winetavern Gate, or King’s-gate, was founded in 1195 at Winetavern Street in which country?
53. Gyulatagh Fortress was founded in which location?
54. Cape Scott Lighthouse is located in which country?
55. Which Greek hero finally tamed Pegasus?
56. The Cathay cinema theatre is located in which country?
57. Palazzo D’Anna Viaro Martinengo Volpi di Misurata, palace is founded in which city?
58. An Ounce whisky glass and a small keg what the same name?
59. Which Islamic Prophet Challenged the Pharaoh and lead the migration back to Israel?
60. What are ratite birds the only ones not to do?
61. In Norse mythology, what is a burning rainbow bridge?
Bifröst or Bilröst
62. What cartoon character was 5 foot 6 inches tall?
63. The largest in terms of capacity, both during dry and wet weather, is the Jean-R.-Marcotte Wastewater Treatment Plant in which city?
64. The language of flowers is a means of cryptological communication through the use or arrangement of flowers called what in one word?
65. What is the name of the ruling house of Monaco?
66. Hamlet was the Prince of which country?
67. In Florida it is illegal for a single woman to do what on Sunday?
68. What is the Japanese ceramic pot for use on an open flame?
69. What is a ground stone tool used with a metate to process or grind food by hand, originated in the Americas?
70. The word Atom comes from the Greek meaning what?
71. In Greek mythology, which is the personification of the rainbow and a messenger linking the gods to humanity?
72. California illegal to shoot game from moving vehicle except what?
73. There have been how many British monarchs since the political union of the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland on 1 May 1707?
74. Who was the monarch of the British Isle, of the Danish Kings (England), ruled during 1016–1035?
75. What is the Corydoras aeneus species?
76. Which god of thunder and war, uses the rainbow to shoot arrows of lightning in Hindu mythology?
77. Meridian is a shade of what color?
78. Collective nouns a Blessing of what animal group?
79. England and which other country had been in personal union since 24 March 1603?
80. Mouldboard Disc and Rotor are types of what?
81. Alice Sportisse Gomez-Nadal is the first female member of parliament of which country?
82. In what US state is the town of Maggie’s Nipples?
83. Name Elvis Presley’s twin brother?
84. What is brown rice named in Japan?
85. Danish variety caraway flavored liquor driest and most famous?
86. In Japan, short or medium-grain white non-sticky rice is called what?
87. Almonds – the nuts – are members of what general family?
88. What is a type of cord or lacing of rawhide or sinew traditionally made by Native Americans?
89. Andrea Aleksi (1425–1505) was a classical painter from which country?
90. Name the Lieutenant Colonel who was the first black US in space?
91. Which country flag has an uncommon shape, an aspect ratio of 13:15?
92. African Owl is a what breed?
93. What European country has no head of state?
94. Name a country that has one five-pointed star in the center.
95. What gems name means seawater in Latin?
96. In the Simpsons who is the godfather of the Springfield Mafia Don?
97. Term literally jointed foot applies to insects spiders and crabs?
98. The average one has 248 muscles in its head – what?
99. 3800–3200 BC – 120 Wedge tombs in which present-day country?
100. In South Carolina what’s barred Fountain Inn without wearing pants?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable