100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults are full of surprises, learning, and fun. Today, general knowledge is critical in determining one’s progress and success. Whatever we choose to accomplish with our lives, the goal is to continue to study and expand our 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults in many sectors. To thrive in other areas, one must go beyond academics. The amount of input a learner receives from his or her surroundings determines how successful he or she will be. 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults provide a variety of options for one’s search. It helps children to improve their social, sensitive, logical, and analytical thinking abilities. It helps learners create an identity from a young age, which only adds to their understanding of the world.
Learning, whether it’s 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults or science, is a never-ending process. Competing in GK quizzes is a fun method to get children excited about it. 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults will be more enjoyable and quantifiable if ideas are reinforced through games. World Politics, Sports, Celebrities, Monuments, People, Interesting Science Experiences, and so on are just a few of the numerous 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults themes that may be taught to youngsters to help them develop a strong foundation. Learners’ curiosity will push them to learn more about a topic if they become interested in the relevant 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults.
100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults
1. Which country has the forest area of 188,336,179 acres (762,169 km2; 294,275 sq mi)?
The United States
2. What is Baylisascaris?
a rare infectious disease
3. What is Liga de Balompié Mexicano?
one of the professional football leagues in Mexico
4. Which Mexican football club has its nickname Chivas?
5. From Memphis restaurants it’s illegal to take what away?
6. What is Calmati-201?
Rice variety, California
7. Elaeocarpus acrantherus?
an Elaeocarpus species
8. What is the animal species Santiago Island giant?
Santiago Island giant tortoise
9. Allegheny forest is located in which location in the USA?
10. Where was Mark Twain born?
Florida – Missouri
11. San Gabriel Mountains is located in which US state?
12. What is The National Wilderness Preservation System (NWPS)?
The United States safeguards federally controlled wilderness areas that are intended to be preserved in their natural state
13. The zenith of which castle was used as a prison was the 16th and 17th centuries?
Tower of London
14. Mount San Antonio is located in which US state?
15. What Shakespeare King was killed at Pontefract Castle?
King Richard Ill
16. A primate called a Galago has what more common name?
17. Artsvashen is the exclave of which country?
18. Prince of Poets is a reality television poetry competition on which TV?
Emirati television network Abu Dhabi TV
19. Arab Union for Youth Institutes is a what type of organization?
20. What is the only flag permitted to be flown over the US flag?
United Nations Flag
21. Undersea World – Cairns aquarium is founded in which Australian state?
22. Chingford bus station is located in which city?
23. Founded in 1240, which Dublin Gate is located behind St. Audoen’s Church?
St. Audoen’s Gate, or Water-gate
24. Acre is a state located in the west of the North Region of which country?
25. What Soviet leader seized control from Khrushchev in 1964?
Leonid Brezhnev 1984 till died 92
26. What is Estadio Akron?
a Mexican football club
27. Gorozaberd was founded in which location?
Republic of Artsakh
28. The Torres Strait Islands is the enclave within which country?
29. Cape Mudge Lighthouse is located in which country?
British Columbia, Canada
30. Who sang the theme song in the Bond film For Your Eyes Only?
31. Parkway Parade cinema theatre is located in which country?
32. Palazzo Bonfadini Vivante, the palace is founded in which city?
33. The Linear Pottery culture gave way to the Funnelbeaker culture in the north during which period?
40th century BC
34. 3800–2700 BC – Dolmen of Dombate, Galicia, in which country?
35. What actor died during the filming of Gladiator?
36. Ancient bridge Ponte dell’Abbadia was founded in which city?
37. What are The Dead Sea Scrolls?
ancient Jewish and Hebrew religious manuscripts
38. What links Musa, Harun, Sulayman, Dawud?
Prophets in Islam
39. What is Josephoartigasia monesi?
‘giant pacarana’, largest known rodent, now extinct
40. In the US flamingos are only outnumbered by what similar thing?
41. Located in Rio Branco, what is Galvez?
a Brazilian football club
42. Ireland has the sea border with which country?
43. In Norse religion what is Midgard?
44. During which years does Shen Kuo, a Chinese naturalist, utilize evidence of marine fossils discovered in the Taihang Mountains to deduce geological processes that caused beach movement through time?
45. In what European city was the first book in English published?
Bruges – Belgium
46. What is the name of Chinese mythological fiction dealing with the founding of the Zhou dynasty?
Fengshen Bang (Investiture of the Gods)
47. Which Islamic Prophet was a Shepherd by profession?
48. What is Träipen, sometimes treipen?
Luxembourg variant of black pudding
49. Which continent has the least forest?
Oceania, 185,248 hectares (2020)
50. The Musee d’Orsay in Paris was originally what?
51. What is XUXU?
Strawberry liqueur is a German liqueur that gets its taste from the strawberry fruit. There’s also a smidgeon of lime juice in there.
52. What is the length of the land border between Canada and the USA?
53. What is Agujjim?
a fish dish, Korean
54. Born in 1999, 1987, 1975, 1963, 1951, 1939, 1927, 1915 belong to which Japanese Zodiac?
55. Who was offered and rejected the role of Indiana Jones?
Tom Selleck is too busy
56. The final of the first UEFA European Championship was held in which venue in 1960?
Parc des Princes, France
57. Medicinal tea (tisane) was originated in which country?
58. Which great Commander in Chief (Head of State) had his nickname “The Little Corporal”?
59. In Asia, forest area has been increased from 2010 to 2020. True or False?
True, 610,960 to 622,687 hectares
60. Juliet Gordon Low founded what in Savannah Georgia 1912?
61. Siege of Medina was held during which event of history?
World War I
62. Genesis Solar Energy Project is located in which US state?
63. What is a French dish of chicken braised with wine, lardons, mushrooms, and optionally garlic?
Coq au vin
64. What is Vaccinium boreale?
Northern blueberry: peaty barrens, Quebec and Labrador (rare in New Brunswick), south to New York and Massachusetts
65. Where is your Puricle?
Space thumb extended forefinger
66. Club, a melee weapon, was originated in which period?
67. Matte Leão tea company is located in which country?
68. What is Abada (African)?
a Unicorn that inhabits the African Congo in mythology
69. What is Cap’n Crunch?
70. What French cheese is ripened in caves?
Roquefort, ewes milk
71. What is Apfelkuchen?
German dish, pastry consisting of sliced apples
72. Who was the monarch of the British Isle, of the Danish Kings (England), ruled during 1013–1014?
73. By what period, from 145 to 66 million years ago, the continents were beginning to approach their present shape?
74. APCA Award for Best Film is given in which country?
Brazilian film award
75. Afghanistan gets its first female members of parliament in which year?
76. What is Fruli?
Strawberry Belgian fruit beer is made at a small brewery in Ghent, Belgium.
77. What is the only national flag that is not rectangular, being made with 5 sides?
78. Name a country that has one five-pointed star in the center.
79. What is Kontos?
a pole weapon, Iran
80. In WW2 what linked members of the Caterpillar club?
Life saved parachute
81. According to which organization, 23 players are credited with scoring 500 or more goals in top-level football competitions?
International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS)
82. What links Zilpher Jennings, and Mabel Reid?
first female members of parliament of American Samoa
83. What is Suihanki?
Japanese rice cooker, an electric appliance for cooking rice
84. What are Bannerstones?
Artifacts with a centered hole in a symmetrically formed carved or ground stone that is often discovered in the Eastern United States.
85. What causes an iatrogenic illness?
Doctors or treatment
86. Which American portrayed Portrait of Maud Cook
87. The Bundesliga, sometimes referred to as the Fußball-Bundesliga or 1. Bundesliga, is a professional association football league in which country?
88. What is Abath (Malay)?
a one-horned animal in mythology
89. What is the Alinta variety?
A strawberry cultivar
90. In New York where is it illegal to talk to a stranger?
91. What is Barmbrack?
Irish dish, a leavened bread with sultanas and raisins.
92. What is Mochi rice in Japan?
glutinous rice -sticky rice, sweet rice
93. Marco Basaiti (1470–1530) was a classical painter from which country?
The American Barbizon School was a group of painters and styles partly influenced by which institution?
French Barbizon school
94. “Angel of Mercy” is a popular music track from which album?
Famous Last Words (Al Stewart album)
95. What are the largest wastewater treatment plants with the full secondary treatment of effluents?
Deer Island Waste Water Treatment Plant of Boston
96. Who was the monarch of the British Isle, of the House of Alpin (Scotland), ruled during 1005–1034?
97. What is O-12, used in the 1931 Wilkins arctic expedition and scuttled?
A submarine of the United States Navy
98. What is Otoshi buta?
Japanese drop lid used for cooking
99. At which location in present-day Arnhem Land, Australia, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 65–50 kya discovered?
100. In sport what is exactly 5 foot 8 inches off the ground?
Bullseye on Dartboard
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable