You can’t learn GK questions 50 broad knowledge by reading anything and everything; you have to read everything to learn general knowledge. GK questions 50 is entirely up to you whether or not you want to learn anything new. There are several applications for GK questions 50 general knowledge. Among them are: Broad Knowledge (GK) will assist you in being able to respond to general queries with GK questions 50. GK will assist you in doing your task in a more efficient manner. GK questions 50 will assist you in saving a significant amount of money by recommending one option over another. GK questions 50 will assist you in discovering new possibilities. GK will assist you in developing problem-solving skills.
In today’s society, you can’t even get by without having some basic information like GK questions 50. In most professions, you will be required to give an interview, during which the interviewer will ask you questions regarding your GK questions 50 general knowledge in addition to your subject of expertise. GK questions 50 helps you to improve your academic performance. Importantly, you must be well-versed in general knowledge GK questions 50 to pass central government examinations, hold a high-ranking position, or serve your country. It is also quite beneficial to your day-to-day living routine.
GK questions 50
1. What is Les Petits As?
Tennis tournament in France
2. Tyrone county is located in which country?
3. What type of meat-producing breed is Sturgeon?
4. Which library was commissioned in the third century B.C. by Euphorion of Chalcis by the Greek sovereign Antiochus III the Great?
Royal Library of Antioch (221 B.C. – 363 A.D.) (Modern Antakya, Anatolia)
5. How much does an NFL football weigh?
6. What is a traditional Chinese holiday that developed from the local commemoration of the death of the Jin nobleman Jie Zitui in the 7th century BC?
The Cold Food or Hanshi Festival
7. Scythian languages, other than pre-Ossetic is extinct language of which country?
8. Which Egyptian Pharaoh as a young man fought many battles with the Hittites and Shardana pirates and died aged 90?
Ramesses II (1303–1213 BC)
9. Which gemstone in antiquity was mined in Egypt at locations on Mount Smaragdus since 1500 BCE?
10. Who first said “The Games Afoot”?
11. Dongzhi Festival is celebrated at the end of which month in China?
12. Allen’s, earlier A. W. Allen Limited, is which country’s brand of confectionery products produced by Nestlé?
13. What is tamod ni gizmo?
a dessert sauce
14. What is a variety of gravy made with fat, flour, cocoa powder, and varying amounts of sugar?
15. What is produced using the Kroll process?
16. Blackdown Tableland National Park is located in which country?
17. What is a gemstone and a variety of the mineral beryl (Be3Al2(SiO3)6) colored green by trace amounts of chromium and sometimes vanadium?
18. Born on 17 April 1833, who was a Belgian violin teacher, violinist, conductor, and composer of the romantic period?
19. McIntosh is a town located in which county in the United States?
Washington County, Alabama
20. What team is considered the oldest in the NFL?
Green Bay Packers
21. Who was the last surviving veteran of World War II from Fiji?
22. Who purported to be the last living former American slave, died at 130 years old in Columbia, Marion County, Mississippi?
23. What is the world’s largest concentrated solar power plant with molten salt storage built in 3 phases?
Ouarzazate Solar Power Station – 160 MW phase 1 with 3 hours heat storage, 200 MW phase 2 with 7 hours heat storage, and 150 MW phase 3 with 7.5 hours heat storage
24. Which English longevity claimant claimed to have carried arrows for English archers at Battle of Flodden (1513) when aged 12?
Henry Jenkins (1501? –1670)
25. In France what kind of nuts are noisette?
26. What was the other name of the American Indian Wars?
American Frontier Wars, the First Nations Wars in Canada, and the Indian Wars
27. John F. Kennedy was born after which four of his successors?
Lyndon B. Johnson (8 years, 9 months, and 2 days)
Ronald Reagan (6 years, 3 months, and 23 days)
Richard Nixon (4 years, 4 months, and 16 days)
Gerald Ford (3 years, 10 months, and 15 days)
28. Founded in 2003, Ah Cacao Real Chocolate is a bean-to-bar chocolate manufacturer that originated in which country?
29. Abbott’s Frozen Custard is a frozen custard franchise founded and based in which city in New York?
30. Which NFL team has their logo located on only one side of their helmets?
31. Maskwachees Cultural College is located in which Canadian province?
32. The Boy and the King is a 1992 feature-length animated film made in which country by the Islamic film company Astrolabe Pictures?
33. What is the brand 99 Flake?
34. Aston Villa English football club is located in which city?
35. A young what is called a squeaker?
36. When was the Arsenal English football club relegated?
37. Timgad (250 A.D.) was a Roman city in the Aurès Mountains of which country?
38. Which football competition was founded as the FA Premier League on 20 February 1992?
English Premier League or the EPL
39. What is the 2003 animation film retelling of the Islamic account of Cain and Abel?
Habil & Qabil
40. What NFL team lost the first Super Bowl in 1970?
41. Who was the last surviving Monuments Man of World War II?
Richard M. Barancik
42. Who has spent the most consecutive weeks (281) and most total weeks (683) at the top of the golf rankings?
43. Chapada Plateau is located in which country?
44. With a death toll of 22,000, Huascarán avalanche; triggered by the 1970 Ancash earthquake held in which country in 1970?
45. Which companies name translates as the rising sun?
46. What are the three Primary Colors (Ps)?
Red, Yellow, Blue
47. Funeral of Ludwig van Beethoven was held on March 29, 1827, in which city?
48. Alabama Symphony Orchestra is based in which US city?
49. Seve Ballesteros is a golfer from which country?
50. This player was the first-ever openly gay person to be drafted by an NFL team. What was his name?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students