GK knowledge English quiz questions answer general knowledge trivia printable is appropriate for all. GK knowledge English quiz will be loved by members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think it worthy. These daily general knowledge quiz can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or event with the competitors.
There is much information to learn about. By solving this GK knowledge English quiz as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s dig deeper into the GK knowledge of English now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these GK knowledge English general knowledge printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
GK knowledge English
1. What is Mula?
Bangladeshi people say for Radish
2. What is the sweetest meat on earth?
3. What vegetable destroys you from the inside?
4. What is the month of June called in the Danish language?
5. Ivato International Airport is located in which country?
6. When did the Roman leader Marcus Antonius die?
7. What is the Miyake-Jima?
A dangerous island in Japan
8. What is Casu marzu?
A weird Food in Italy
9. What is the most expensive food?
10. Where is Bone Castle located?
11. In which country Torres del Paine is a famous tourist place?
12. What is 5 years anniversary in Latin called?
13. What is the seventh Arabic month Rajab means in English?
14. Which country is called Eesti?
15. Where is the city Olbia located?
16. What language is spoken by approximately 6 million people in the Balkans, primarily in Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece?
17. In which year the famous novel To Kill A Mockingbird was written?
18. What is Domestic Longhair?
19. What has its internet domain TLD .eu?
20. Which country has its UN code 384?
21. In which country the Jog Falls located?
22. Which country has its UPC barcode 786?
23. LDV car brand is originated from which country?
24. What is the study of Mars called?
25. Where is the Amberley Railway Station located?
Houghton Bridge, Arundel BN18 9LR, UK
26. Swine is a Chinese brand name of which food?
27. Where do the rivers Ob–Irtysh outflow?
Gulf of Ob
28. What is Independence Day in Estonia?
29. What is Diluted Calico?
30. In their lifetime the average human grows 8 feet of what?
31. Who was the captain of the 1954 FIFA WC Champion team of West Germany?
32. Which is the only bird that drops its upper eyelid to blink?
33. Which US president is more closely related to Eleanor Roosevelt than Franklin Delano Roosevelt?
34. What is the fishing reel called storing thick fly lines and backing?
35. Who is Silap Inua or Sila?
The personification of the air, according to the mythology
36. What company created the gif image file format?
37. What language did Adam and Eve speak?
38. Where is the island Palawan located?
39. In the film industry what is a flipper (used by child actors)?
40. What is June in the Croatian language?
41. When was the Greek leader Solon born?
42. What is affinity or affinal link?
a link created by a marriage that establishes kinship
43. Which airport in Belgium has its IATA code ANR?
44. Alton is located in which country?
45. How did Hirohito die?
46. What is e-waste?
Worthless or inferior electronic text or content
47. Who is Pwyll, Prince of Dyfed?
One of the four Branches of the Mabinogi, according to Welsh mythology
48. Who wrote the famous novel, Ulysses?
49. Common nondomestic animal is not mentioned in the Bible?
50. What dessert is the Three Twins?
51. What is a Context in archaeology?
The immediate environment of an archaeological object including its association with other objects and features and its position within the stratigraphy of the site.
52. What is haram?
1 unlawful or prohibited in Islam. 2 sanctuary or sacred territory. Mecca has been declared a haram since the time of Prophet Ibraheem
53. What is the internet country domain TLD for Faeroe Islands?
54. What is the major language in Brazil?
55. What is the total area of Vatican City?
44 hectares (110 acres)
56. Who would wear motley?
57. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in 1969?
Ragnar Frisch and Jan Tinbergen
58. The Islamic calendar starts from which historical event?
Hijrah of Prophet Muhammad
59. Pope Anicetus is from which country?
60. Which is the largest island country in the world?
61. What is a synonym for Incomprehensible?
Difficult or impossible to understand.
62. Yasunari Kawabata received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
63. What is the national flower in Ethiopia?
64. What is the oldest country in Europe?
San Marino 301 ad
65. What is the smallest island to visit?
66. What is Setswana?
Language in Botswana
67. Altrincham is located in which country?
Town in England
68. What is the UN Code for Comoros?
69. Which US TV show was the top-rated in the 1988 89 seasons?
70. Which is the seventh smallest country in the world?
Saint Kitts and Nevis
71. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – avoir la chair de poule?
to have goosebumps
Literal Translation: to have chicken flesh
72. In the UK 9 out of 10 people live within walking distance of what?
A Bus Stop
73. Appelton, Neenah, and Menasha airports are located in which country?
74. US civil war what disease incorrectly treated by ink injections?
75. What links Cape Fligely, Rudolf Island, and Franz Josef Land?
Northernmost Points in Russia
76. Which country has its Alpha 3 code COD?
77. René Cassin received the Nobel Peace Prize 1968 for what contribution?
“for his struggle to ensure the rights of man as stipulated in the UN Declaration”
78. Where was the canning process for fish first developed?
79. Industrial accidents happen to people who ain’t done what?
80. What links pizzas, White bread, Most fruit juices, Sweetened breakfast cereals, Fried, grilled, or broiled food, Pastries, cookies, and cakes, French fries, and potato chips?
Foods That Are Bad for Your Health
81. What is the scientific name for Leopard?
82. What is the most varied species on the planet?
83. What is the Alpha 3 code for Congo (Brazzaville)?
84. Which three-word catchphrase is almost universally recognized?
Bond James Bond
85. What is Fugu?
One of the Rarest & Most Expensive Food In The World
86. On a carving in Coventry Cathedral what did Lady Godiva ride?
87. A can of orange crush appears on every episode what TV series?
88. What links Robert W. Holley, Har Gobind Khorana and Marshall W. Nirenberg?
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1968
89. Famous novel Wittgenstein’s Mistress was written by whom?
90. What foods are the highest in lectins?
They are found in all plants, but raw legumes (beans, lentils, peas, soybeans, peanuts) and whole grains like wheat contain the highest amounts of lectins.
91. Which country has its Alpha 2 code CC?
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
92. Which US state’s name means meadowland?
93. Cameron Diaz was a cheerleader in which school?
Long Beach Polytechnic High School
94. What keeps growing until you are 35 then starts to shrink?
95. What is Kale?
Leaf cabbage Plant
96. What is enoughness?
The quality or fact of being enough; sufficiency, adequacy.
97. What are the UPC barcodes in Brazil?
789 – 790
98. Murray Gell-Mann received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1969 was born where?
Manhattan, New York, United States
99. What is the Alpha 2 code for Christmas Island?
100. What are the 12 countries in Antarctica?
More than 50 Antarctic stations were established for the IGY by just 12 countries: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable