GK 100 questions in English quiz general knowledge printable, GK is suitable for easy and free learning with fun and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving GK 100 questions in English is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many creative solutions and options for you, these general knowledge questions for adults quiz questions are one of those opportunities.
Let’s solve the GK 100 questions in the English printable quiz from here.
GK 100 questions in English
1. What is Kielbasa?
2. Where is Saba located?
On the Dutch Caribbean island
3. In Olympic, sports Canoe/kayaking, equestrian, fencing, field hockey, handball, sailing, taekwondo, triathlon, wrestling are in which category?
4. How many seas are in the north of Russia?
Russia is washed by 12 seas and three oceans.
5. What language do Torres Strait Islanders speak?
Torres Strait Creole
6. What is orogeny?
An orogeny is an event that leads to both structural deformation and compositional differentiation of the Earth’s lithosphere at convergent plate margins.
7. Which aircraft needs the longest runway?
8. How many states are there in Canada?
9. What is the most expensive flavor of ice cream?
10. What is the most northern country?
11. Dennis Gabor received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1971 for what contribution?
“for his invention and development of the holographic method”
12. What is the Alpha 2 code for Hong Kong, SAR China?
13. Which Greek Island has the shortest runway?
Skiathos Island National Airport
14. What is ibadah?
15. What is Geomorphology?
Geomorphology is the scientific study of the origin and evolution of topographic and bathymetric features created by physical, chemical or biological processes operating at or near the Earth’s surface
16. Althorpe village is located in which country?
17. In 1741 Robert Keeler first to commercially manufactured what?
Marmalade in Dundee Scotland
18. Where is the longest runway in Europe?
Madrid Barajas International Airport, Spain
19. Which country has its Alpha 2 code MO?
Macao, SAR China
20. What is the northernmost island in the world?
21. We know what a bronco is but what does it mean in Spanish?
22. What is the world’s most expensive pizza?
Louis XIII Pizza – Renato Viola, Salerno
23. What is Almas Caviar?
One of the rarest foods
24. Pope Sixtus II is from which country?
25. What is the remotest island on earth?
Tristan da Cunha
26. John Hetherington in London introduced what in 1797?
27. Which airport has the longest runway in Africa?
Upington Airport, South Africa
28. The French call it Golf del Gascoine what’s its English name?
Bay of Biscay
29. Just ____ the pocket was a stain.
30. Cape Columbia, Ellesmere Island, Nunavut Zenith Point belong to which country?
31. What type of dessert is Mauboussin Mega Sundae?
32. Pablo Neruda received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1971 is from which country?
Parral, Chile; Born: July 12, 1904
33. What was Pearson airport called before?
34. What is the Alpha 3 code for Colombia?
35. What country is the furthest south?
36. In MacDonald’s what is served in a blue wrapper?
37. Famous novel Middlemarch was written in which year?
38. What is the rarest type of meat in the world?
39. What is Archaeozoology?
Archaeozoology is the study of relationships between humans and animals over time through the examination of animal remains at archaeological sites (also, Zooarchaeology)
40. How many airports does France have?
41. What are Ιανουάριος, Φεβρουάριος, Μάρτιος, Απρίλιος, Μάιος, Ιούνιος, Ιούλιος, Αύγουστος, Σεπτέμβριος, Οκτώβριος, Νοέμβριος, Δεκέμβριος?
Twelve-month in order in the Greek Language
42. In Happy Days what was Potsie’s full name?
43. What is the weirdest food in the world?
Balut – Philippines
44. Which country has its Alpha 3 code COM?
45. Where is the loneliest place on earth?
46. Earl W. Sutherland, Jr. received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1971 for what contribution?
“for his discoveries concerning the mechanisms of the action of hormones”
47. What is Cad Goddeu?
Cad Goddeu is a medieval Welsh poem preserved in the 14th-century manuscript known as the Book of Taliesin.
48. What is modal personality?
The personality type that is most common in a society
49. Norman E. Borlaug received the Nobel Prize in 1970 in which category?
Nobel in Peace
50. How many people are in an average flight?
51. Altnabreac Railway Station is located in which country?
52. What is Conservation?
All actions or processes are aimed at safeguarding the fundamental characteristics of a cultural resource in order to preserve its heritage value and extend its physical life. This may involve “preservation,” “rehabilitation,” “restoration” or a combination of these actions or processes.
53. What is Shirako?
A type of weird food in Japan
54. What is the UN Code for Costa Rica?
55. What is the most dangerous island in the world?
Ilha da Queimada, Brazil.
56. Anniston Regional Airport in the US is in which state?
57. What is the UPC barcode for Argentina?
58. Which airline has the most planes?
59. Who wrote the famous novel The Razor’s Edge?
W. Somerset Maugham
60. Who is the richest cook in the world?
61. What is the national capital of Canada?
62. What is the internet country domain TLD for El Salvador?
63. What is the rarest ice cream in the world?
Golden Opulence Sundae
64. Which country has its UN code 178?
65. What is the smallest island on earth?
66. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
67. What is the most dangerous airport in Europe?
68. Where is the Ban Gioc–Detian Falls located?
69. How did Eli Whitney died?
70. Which is the loneliest country?
71. Who is the best chef in the world?
72. Which country has its internet TLD .uk?
73. What is the longest runway ever?
Qamdo Bamda Airport, China
74. What is a Tuxedo?
75. What is the smallest habitable island in the world?
76. What is the cheapest city to live in Canada?
Halifax, Nova Scotia
77. Which country has its UPC barcode 780?
78. What is the oldest airport in Ireland?
79. What links Sir Bernard Katz, Ulf von Euler and Julius Axelrod?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1970
80. Which country is the closest to Antarctica?
The nearest countries to Antarctica are South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, and Argentina.
81. Mendelssohn’s symphony number 4 is nicknamed what?
82. What is the smallest airport in Canada?
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
83. What is Snoopy’s mother’s name?
84. What is Long Black?
A coffee brand
85. What is Oaxaca?
The city and municipality of Oaxaca de Juárez, or Oaxaca City or simply Oaxaca (Zapotec: Ndua), is the capital and largest city of the eponymous Mexican state Oaxaca.
86. What is the biggest airport in the world?
Beijing Daxing International Airport
87. Rochfort was a baddie in what book and (many) film versions?
The Three Musketeers
88. James Doohan became famous playing what character?
89. Which country has its Alpha 3 code CAF?
The central African Republic
90. What is the biggest international airport in Canada?
Toronto Pearson International Airport
91. Triennial means what anniversary?
92. What is Doppio?
A coffee brand
93. Fruit juice brand Apple & Eve was founded in 1975 by whom?
94. What does the brand Del Monte represent?
95. King of Prussia Mall is located in which city in the US?
96. How many airports are there in Turkey?
97. Which is the biggest airport in the world?
Beijing Daxing International Airport
98. In China there is a Bohai sea. What does Bohai mean?
male name; meaning Sea waves
99. The Laptev Sea is located in which country?
100. What is the busiest airport in the world?
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (2020)
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable