General knowledge questions and answers in English for class 6 give them a lot of broadness of mind as well as immense scope to harness a level of understanding. Kids are the future generation, and they must be thought in such a way so that every kid can turn him or her into a loyal citizen, and knowledgeable. A cautious kid can change the world in the future. General knowledge questions and answers for class 6 quiz trivia are evergreen and meaningful.
We would not underestimate a kid’s passion and merit, general knowledge questions and answers for class 6 are witty and full of humor, facts, and picturesque. Allow the children general knowledge questions and answers for kids printable so that they can practice them from time to time, and grow a habit of continuous learning. GK Questions For Class 6 printable are fit for competition, learning, and entertainment. This is appropriate gk questions general knowledge quiz for the students of class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. We are sure you will learn something new here!
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions and answers for class 6 printable quizzes.
General knowledge in English for class 6
1. Which is the third largest island country in the world?
2. What town has the highest post office in the US?
3. Who is Manawydan fab Llŷr?
One of the four Branches of the Mabinogi, according to Welsh mythology
4. What is Piccolo Latte?
5. What is Bratwurst?
6. What is the most expensive meal in the world?
Grand Velas Tacos
7. Which city is closest to Antarctica?
8. Who created the modern world map?
Monk Fra Mauro
9. What do you call someone who makes pizza?
10. What was the punishment in Ancient Rome for water pollution?
11. What is the most important component for bone?
12. Which hormones help you grow taller?
Human growth hormone (GH)
13. What is the rarest metal in the world?
14. How to stay safe during COVID 19?
Stay home, keep social distance, wear musk, wash hands with soap, and listen to your parents
15. What journey took place in the twelfth year of Prophet Muhammad’s mission (622 C.E.)?
16. What is the smartest plant in the world?
17. What is the most important component for eye?
18. What is the highest layer of the atmosphere?
19. What is the second smallest European country after Vatican City?
20. What is Imago Mundi?
The oldest map in the world
21. What is the most expensive metal in the world?
22. Name 3 root vegetables?
Beets, carrots, and radish are root vegetables.
23. What is the most important component for brain?
24. What is the strongest metal in the world?
25. What is the symbol of element Gold?
26. Which country in Europe is shaped like a boot?
27. What is the fastest animal on earth?
28. How many rings are there in the Olympics flag?
29. The total distance around a figure is called its?
30. What city is the statue of liberty in?
31. What is the largest volcano in the world?
32. There is a tunnel ________ the Alps.
33. Which is the most abundant metal present in Earth?
34. A figure with 8 sides is called?
35. 1024 Kilobytes is equal to?
1 Megabyte (MB)
36. What is The Wizard of Oz?
37. What is the most common fuel used in power plants?
38. Which metal is highest in human body?
39. What colour symbolises peace?
40. Brain of computer is what?
41. How many players are ther in a rugby team?
42. What is the national flower in Finland?
Lily-of-the-Valley (Convallaria Majalis)
43. What are blood vessels that carry blood towards the heart?
44. Who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1967?
Miguel Angel Asturias
45. Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?
46. He sat _______ her in the front seat.
47. Which food contains fluoride sedul for teeth and bones?
Spinach, Grapes, Black Tea, Potatoes, etc.
48. What is Aesop’s Fables?
49. What is the total distance around a figure?
The perimeter of a surface
50. Australia is located between which two oceans?
The Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean
51. Who was George Washington?
George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
52. What connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Mediterranean Sea?
The Strait of Gibraltar
53. What is the most abundant element in the human body?
54. What food is harmful to the health?
55. Who is the father of Computer virus?
56. Which animal has the biggest heart and high blood pressure
57. What is the lowest layer of the atmosphere?
58. Which is the rarest vegetable?
Chinese Water Spinach.
59. Which is the animal referred as the ship of the desert?
60. Who discovered that penicillin kills bacteria?
61. Goitre is caused due to the deficiency of?
62. Who invented the letter zero?
63. Who said “An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind”?
M. K. Gandhi
64. Cry of lion is called what?
65. What is the full form of AM and PM?
Ante Meridiem and After Midday
66. In which country did the chess originate?
67. What animal has 8 hearts?
68. Name any reptile.
69. What is the oldest plant in the world?
70. Who invented the Television?
John Logie Baird
71. Which is the smallest country in the Asia?
The Republic of Maldives
72. What animal has 32 brains?
73. Which metal is found in earth crust?
74. Does Rock grow?
Rocks can grow taller and larger
75. What is the most spoken language in the world?
Mandarin or Chinese
76. Which planet is nearest to Earth?
77. How many heart do you have?
78. What is the world’s most expensive cheese?
Pule donkey cheese
79. Cataract is the disease of?
80. Name the biggest planet in our solar system
81. What is the most common stone on earth?
82. What is the most expensive thing in GTA 5?
Buckingham Luxor Deluxe
83. Which country connects Asia with Africa?
84. How many players are there in a cricket team?
85. What makes up (approx.) 80% of our brain’s volume?
86. What country has oldest national anthem?
Great Britain (God Save the Queen)
87. Sun is a what?
88. What is the least abundant element in the human body?
89. What is the most northern city in the world?
90. What is the square root of 144?
91. How many degrees are there in a circle?
92. A paper written in one own’s handwriting is called?
93. Who was Albert Einstein?
Albert Einstein was a famous scientist
94. What is the most abundant metal on Earth?
95. Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
Nose and ears
96. Which is the shortest national anthem?
97. What is the most abundant element in Mars?
98. Who is the creator of the character – Spiderman?
Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
99. What is the oldest plant species?
100. How many layers are there in Earth’s atmosphere?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable