General knowledge trivia quiz questions and answers for adults have been here with fresh information and interesting facts. The correlation between general knowledge and measures of creativity has been shown to be poor. General knowledge questions and answers for adults were favorably connected with divergent thinking tests in research exploring the contributions of personality and intellect to creativity but were unrelated to a biographical measure of creative performance, self-rated creativity, or a composite measure of creativity. When fluid intelligence was taken into account, the association between general knowledge questions and answers for adults and divergent thinking became non-significant.
For the sake of amusement, several general knowledge questions and answers for adults shows incorporate general knowledge questions. Game shows like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and Fifteen to One ask general knowledge questions and answers for adults, whilst other shows ask questions about specialized areas. Some general knowledge questions and answers for adults, such as Eggheads and Mastermind, tackle questions on both specialized areas and broad knowledge. Before answering general knowledge questions and answers for adults, participants in Mastermind pick their own “specialized subject,” whereas subjects in Eggheads are chosen at random. Jeopardy! is a game show that tests competitors’ knowledge.
General knowledge questions and answers for adults
1. What is the Latin for the gourd?
2. The UNESCO has designated how many World Heritage Sites in nine countries (also called “state parties”) of Eastern Europe?
3. Which continent in the world has the most forest?
Europe (including Russia), 4,058,931 hectares (2020)
4. What is the United Nations Day?
5. What was RJ Mitchell’s contribution to WW2?
Designed the Spitfire
6. What is Acanthamoeba keratitis?
a rare infectious disease
7. The UNESCO World Heritage Site Ancient and Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and Other Regions of Europe include how many component sections (forests) across 18 European countries?
8. Estadio Azteca stadium is located in which country?
9. How many federative units are there in Brazil?
10. In what sport are bacon hamburgers chips prunes spuds terms?
Mountain Biking injury/damage
11. It’s illegal to kill a fly in the Houses of Parliament. True or false?
12. Atlético San Luis football club is founded in which country?
13. Wat is Pecos?
North American rice variety
14. What is the state of Brazil starting with “A”, located in the North Region in the northwestern corner of the country?
15. What characters first appeared in Entertaining Young Gussie?
Jeeves and Wooster
16. The Princes in the Tower were confined at which castle in the late 15th century until they inexplicably vanished, probably dead?
Tower of London
17. Award for a single poem, total prizes for 2nd to 5th positions are $2,723,000, given by UAE, what is the prize name?
18. WHat is AIDMO?
Arab Industrial Development and Mining Organization
19. The United States has how many protected areas known as national forests?
20. What are the other names of Mount San Antonio, California?
Mount Baldy or Old Baldy, 10,066 ft (3,068 m)
21. Chornohora UNESCO World Heritage Site in Carpathian Beech Forest Region is located in which country?
22. In South America, forest area has been increased from 2010 to 2020. True or False?
False, 870,154 to 844,186 hectares
23. What is the name of the first passive reflector communications satellite, launched on October 4, 1960?
24. What is Aachener Printen?
German dish, a type of gingerbread that is typical for the city of Aachen
25. Omolagnia is sexual arousal from what?
26. Blaenavon Industrial Landscape, a UNESCO world industrial heritage site is located in which country?
27. It would take about an hour to drive to space. True or false?
28. What is a low Earth orbit (LEO)?
an Earth-centered orbit near the planet, often specified as having a period of 128 minutes or less
29. “Feel Like” is a popular music track from which album?
Famous Last Words (Al Stewart album)
30. Fulton John Short – Later John Fulton first US to do what?
Qualify as Matador
31. What is the name of the battleship of the Royal Indian Navy, launched on 1870-02-19?
32. What was the world’s first combat submersible (submarine)?
33. What is À l’amiral?
a fish dish
34. Associação Desportiva Senador Guiomard, commonly known as ADESG is a football club in which country?
35. In Malibu California it’s illegal to do what in a theatre?
Laugh out loud
36. Bacon and cabbage dish, unsliced back bacon boiled together with cabbage and potatoes was originated in which country?
37. Which teams were the finalists of the first UEFA European Championship held in 1960?
Yugoslavia and Soviet Union
38. Accurist company manufactures what item?
39. What is Kamehameha, was in active service for 36 years, 4 months?
A submarine of the United States Navy
40. In fiction whose mother Monique Delacroix died when he was 11?
41. Where can you eat Aachener Printen?
42. Fermented / Dark tea was originated in which country?
43. Caloro is a rice variety from which US state?
44. Senador Guiomard is a municipality located in the northeast of which Brazilian state?
45. What is the fabled creature with Head of a Man, Body of a Lion, Tail of a Scorpion, and Pork of quills?
46. What is Elaeocarpus achmadii?
an Elaeocarpus species
47. What is Judd mat Gaardebounen?
a delicious meal of smoked pork collar and broad beans that is one of Luxembourg’s most well-known national foods
48. Chelonoidis niger (the Galápagos tortoise) is a tortoise species complex endemic to which island?
49. Madame Flavour tea company is located in which country?
50. Inspecting Galvayne’s Groove tells you what?
Age of horse – it’s on its teeth
51. What is Á Bao A Qu (Malay)?
An entity in mythology that lives in the Tower of Victory in Chitor.
52. What is the animal species Volcán Wolf?
Volcán Wolf tortoise
53. Reef World – Hervey Bay aquarium is founded in which Australian state?
54. Brent Cross bus station is located in which city?
55. French German Italian 3 official languages Switzerland what?
56. Dizapayt Fortress was founded in which location?
Republic of Artsakh
57. Located in Epitaciolândia, what is Alto Acre?
a Brazilian football club
58. In Predynastic Egypt, the El Omari culture arose during which period?
40th century BC
59. Founded in 1284, which Dublin Gate is located at the Old Bridge over the River Liffey?
Bridge-gate, or Ostman’s-gate
60. What countries head of state has been dead for years?
North Korea – Mr. Kim
61. Isla Entre Ríos is the exclave of which country?
62. Barnet, Southwark, Newham, Waltham Forest, and Bromley are some municipalities in which city?
63. Downtown East cinema theatre is located in which country?
64. What is the Corydoras acrensis species?
65. If you were using Highroller Snooker 7 Lukki what are you doing?
Fishing artificial flies
66. Apipé Islands is the enclave of which country?
67. Boat Bluff Lighthouse is located in which country?
British Columbia, Canada
68. Solar Energy Generating Systems (SEGS) is located in which US state?
Mojave Desert, California
69. Cologne Comedy Festival is held in which country?
70. Fundador is a potent brandy made in what country?
71. Palazzo Barbarigo Nani Mocenigo, the palace is founded in which city?
72. What is Äbädä (Tatar)?
a forest spirit in mythology
73. What is USDA?
The United States Department of Agriculture
74. Laugh at the Bank festival held in which country?
75. Graham McPherson changed his name to what?
Suggs from Madness
76. Abrictosaurus dinosaurs lived in which continent?
77. What is Billy Yank?
78. What is Olimpíada Brasileira de Matemática das Escolas Públicas?
Brazilian education award
79. What is Alba variety?
A strawberry cultivar
80. 1910 act illegal to transport woman state line immoral purposes?
81. Lesotho is bordered with which country?
82. Isla Martín García is the enclave within which country?
83. What is Juunishi?
84. What is Driscoll’s?
a privately held company that sells fresh strawberries and berries
85. Paris-born Philippe Pages changed his name to what?
86. Brunei has the sea border with which country?
87. What is Lance?
a pole weapon, Europe
88. What is Vaccinium corymbosum?
89. How many gaols Romário (Brazil) score during his lifetime?
90. In Brainerd Minnesota every man must do what by law?
Grow a Beard
91. Born in Born 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, 1961, 1949, 1937, 1925, 1913 belong to which Japanese Zodiac?
92. Battleax, a melee weapon, was originated in which period?
93. Middle ages it was believed birds picked mates what Saints day?
14th February — Saint Valentine
94. Napoleon was defeated in 1814 and exiled to the island of Elba, before returning and was finally defeated in which year at Waterloo?
95. Who wrote The Last Frontier first published in 1959?
96. What is Fraise Tagada?
97. Ghassate (Ouarzazate province) is located in which country?
98. Siege of Antwerp was held during which event of history?
World War I
99. What is the capital of the Republic of Artsakh?
100. At which location in present-day Egypt, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 50–80 kya discovered?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable