Childhood is the best time to make a habit of learning! Brain and attention in childhood remain sharp, fresh, and without any unnecessary tension. Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have this general knowledge for kids in English in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These general knowledge for kids in English trivia questions and answers quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are in the classroom, on a picnic, family tour, gallery, or anywhere you can find this general knowledge for kids in English trivia questions and answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind.
Let’s solve this general knowledge for kids in English trivia questions and answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
General knowledge for kids in English
1. Who is the father of education?
2. What is the oldest living thing on earth?
Great Basin bristlecone pine tree
3. Where is Earth’s crust thinnest?
The crust is thickest under high mountains and thinnest beneath the ocean.
4. What country has 27 stars on its flag?
5. Which country invented homework?
6. Which country does not have a rectangular flag?
7. Which is the biggest sea mammal?
8. Which country has two National Anthem?
New Zealand, Denmark
9. what is the big 5 of Africa?
Lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, and African buffalo
10. Who invented the Internet?
Vint Cerf, Bob Kahn
11. What organization works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights?
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
12. In which season we wear warm clothes?
13. How hot is the Earth’s crust?
About 500 °C (900 °F) to 1,000 °C (1,800 °F)
14. Which jungle is the densest in the world?
15. How many types of vitamin B are there?
16. What links IIT-JEE, UPSC, Mensa, GRE, CFA?
Some of the toughest exams
17. When is Teacher’s Day celebrated?
18. What is the second largest mammal?
19. What is plant life called?
20. Which country has invented zero?
Mesopotamia, around 3 B.C
21. World Environment Day (WED) is celebrated annually on what date?
22. What is the most dangerous state?
23. What is the smartest animal in the world?
24. Name the metals known to the people of Indus Valley Civilisation?
Copper, bronze, silver, and gold
25. Which country started exams?
26. What is the old name of chemistry?
Ancient Egyptian word “khēmia” meaning transmutation of earth
27. What links Nanospheres / Nano-Kevlar, Diamond, and Wurtzite Boron Nitride?
Some of the hardest things in the world
28. Who is the father of biology?
29. Who invented gravity?
Sir Isaac Newton
30. Who was the first female teacher in the world?
31. What is the other name of the perimeter of a Circle?
32. Who was the first Muslim lady to rule the Delhi Throne?
33. What is “The Loneliest Road in America” by Life magazine in July 1986?
The Nevada portion, US Route 50
34. What is the old name of physics?
35. According to US News, what country has the best education system?
36. Who is the father of science?
37. Which is the smallest bird?
38. What is the study of animal life called?
39. What is the most isolated city on earth?
40. Which country has the toughest exams?
41. Who is the mother of botany?
42. Who is known as the ‘Human Computer’?
43. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
44. What is the most rural place in America?
45. Who invented time?
46. What is the boiling point of ice?
47. Which is the tallest waterfall in the world?
48. What is the study of large animals called?
49. Can two odd numbers add up to give an odd number?
No. Two odd numbers will always sum up to give an even number.
50. What country made paper money first?
51. What is the most common plant in the world?
52. At what temperature is the freezing point?
0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit)
53. Which is the smallest continent?
54. Where in the United States has the smallest population?
55. According to Forbes magazine, what country has the smartest students?
56. Which plant is called green gold?
57. Which acid is found in lemon?
58. What color is chlorophyll B?
59. What is the national game of the USA?
60. What country has the best quality of life?
61. What is the full form of BODMAS?
Bracket Of Division Multiplication Addition Subtraction
62. What is the color of Xanthophyll?
63. What is the full form of NEWS?
North East West South
64. What is the rarest plant in the world?
65. Which country invented Ludo?
66. What is the most remote state in America?
67. What is the name of India and Pakistan’s border?
68. Entomology is the science that studies
69. What is the pH range of water?
70. What is the biggest number of patents held by one person?
Inventor Thomas Edison
71. What is number 1 also known as?
72. What fish is similar to a dolphin?
73. Where is the most remote place to live in the US?
74. Which is the largest country in the world based on the area?
75. Which country is best at math?
76. What is x in algebra known as?
77. United Nations (UN) day is celebrated on what date?
78. Which word has 5 vowels in a row?
Queueing, Aieee, Cooeeing, Miaoued, Zaouia, Jussieuean, Zooeae, Zoaeae
79. What is the full form of HTTP?
Hypertext Transfer Protocol
80. Who invented science?
81. In which direction does the moon rise?
82. Which is the most westerly country in Europe?
83. What is the largest desert in the world?
84. How many decimal points can there be in a number?
85. What is the material of money?
US paper currency is made up of 75% cotton and 25% linen
86. What is the most southern city in Europe?
87. What is meant by www?
World Wide Web
88. Scientific study of birds is called what?
89. Where is the best town to live in in the world?
90. What were the first demand notes called?
91. What is the capital of Antarctica?
92. Who discovered the theory of relativity?
93. Which country does the company Sony come from?
94. What is the shortest word with all vowels?
95. What is the world ranking of Canada in oil reserve?
3rd, after Venezuela, and Saudi Arabia
96. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
97. Is zero a positive or a negative number?
98. What is Mars’s period of rotation?
1d 0h 37m
99. What is the name of our galaxy?
100. Which country has the second most gold after the USA?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable