Are you ready to solve these interesting general knowledge 50 questions and answers free printable? General knowledge of 50 questions and answers is really vital in order to achieve in life and to stand out from the crowd. You can achieve anything in this world if you have information like general knowledge 50 questions and answers. “No one is flawless, which is why erasers are included in pencils.” That is, if we write anything incorrectly with a pencil, we erase it with an eraser for the printable general knowledge 50 questions and answers. Similarly, “Every circumstance does not happen perfectly, which is why people have the wisdom to delete it” in our lives. If we are confronted with a problem or issue, we may address it correctly with the use of information about general knowledge 50 questions and answers.
In 1845 German explorer Ludwig Leichhardt arrives in Port Essington following a roughly 4,800 km (3,000 mph) overland trek to discover Australia’s Northern Territory. Let’s find the general knowledge of 50 questions and answers.
The German government is taken over by a conference of workers’ and soldiers’ councils in Berlin in 1918 until elections in January elected a new national legislature. Find the general knowledge 50 questions and answers.
Stan Smith and Rod Laver lead the inaugural season of the ATP Masters Grand Prix tennis rankings in Tokyo, Japan, with 4-1 records; Smith wins the title after defeating Laver 4–6, 6–3, 6–4 in the quarterfinals. Explore these general knowledge 50 questions and answers.
General Knowledge 50 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Leslie Allen is a woman tennis player from which country?
2. What is an allegory?
a story or visual depiction in which a character, location, or incident can be construed to reflect a concealed moral or political message
3. As per the report of the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment 2015, what is the CO2 intensity (kg/kWh) of Termoelectrica, Romania?
4. Who said, “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning”?
5. Citizen Register reported “Hostile planes reported nearing Westchester” in which year?
6. What does the astronomical symbol ♇ mean?
7. Who wrote “Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind”?
Lailah Gifty Akita
8. Benghazi is founded in which country?
9. Fir clubmoss, Huperzia selago fern is available in which location?
Britain and Ireland
10. CFL Grey Cup, Athletic Park, Sarnia: which team edge Sarnia Imperials, 4-3 for their 3rd Championship in 1933?
11. Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg county is located in which European country?
12. Contacto, a weekly newspaper is published from which country?
13. “I Can Get It For You Wholesale” closed on which theatre in 1962?
14. The Search for the Snow Leopard is a Hardy Boys Digest novel, written by whom?
Franklin W. Dixon
15. Which country declared war on Japan, Germany & Italy in 1941?
16. Brihadratha dynasty (c. 1700–682 BCE) ruled which present-day country?
17.Jelly fungi is an edible what?
18. John Coltrane’s Quartet records their greatest work “A Love Supreme” at Van Gelder Studio in which city in New Jersey in 1964?
19. Who is called “Herro Kitty” – a ventriloquist in Australia?
20. Which American newspaper editor and muckraker killed in gangland murder in 1935?
21. Baranya county is located in which European country?
22. What was Ars nova (1310–1377)?
a classical music style
23. Ackee and saltfish, made from the local fruit ackee and dried and salted cod (saltfish) is a food in which country?
24. Szeged city is located in which country?
25. Who won the 7th Heisman Trophy Award in 1941?
Bruce Smith, Minnesota (HB)
26. Active Chess was invented by whom in 1989?
27. Which musicals was closed at Eugene O’Neill Theater NYC after 68 performances in 1961?
“Let It Ride”
28. Who is Ibuka Masaru by profession in Japan?
29. What is Alambre?
A beef dish
30. Australia all out for 58 v England, which batsman was out for a duck in 1936?
31. Avon county is located in which country?
32. Who was the first emperor in Japan, ruled for 75 years, 660–585 BC?
Emperor Jimmu, Kamu-yamato Iware-biko no Mikoto
33. Eauripik is an island of the Federated States of?
34. After Peak District national park (17 April 1951), what was first made in England?
Lake District (9 May 1951)
35. 1st US WW II bombing mission in the Far East, Luzon, Philippines held in which year?
36. Who ranks #5 in the world’s most admired man in YouGov’s international survey in 2021?
37. Which musicals was closed at Royale Theater NYC after 87 performances in 1961?
“From the Second City”
38. Wong Chhu or Raidak river is located in which country?
39. Aztec cuisine was a very well-rounded diet without any significant deficiencies in vitamins or minerals – true or false?
40. NFL Draft 1939, Ki Aldrich from TCU first pick by which team?
41. Who was Augusto Gansser-Biaggi?
a Swiss geologist who specialized in the geology of the Himalayas. He was born in Milan.
42. Baltoro Glacier is located in which country?
43. What is a clade of archosauriform reptiles that includes the archosaurs and the extinct, crocodile-like phytosaurs?
44. In 1911, which Dutch lawyer receives the Nobel Peace Prize?
45. South Australia all out for 47 v NSW, O’Reilly 5-11 in which year?
46. Who wrote the famous allegory “Young Goodman Brown”, The Devil’s Staff symbolizes defiance of God?
47. What does Muji mean in Japan?
MUJI, originally founded in Japan in 1980, Mujirushi Ryohin, MUJI in Japanese, translates as “no-brand, quality goods.”
48. Karkare was a clan under which dynasty once ruled in India?
49. What was Acaenasuchus?
An extinct Crurotarsi (reptiles)
50. In the 1940 NFL Draft, George Cafego from which university was first picked by Chicago Cardinals?
University of Tennessee
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Random Pub General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Unusual Family General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 100 Difficult General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Free
- 100 Common Quiz General Knowledge Questions Random
- 100 Simple but Hard Trivia GK Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Adult GK Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge National Trivia Day Questions Quiz
- 100 Great General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Daily Trivia Question of the Day Free Printable GK Quiz
- 100 Trivia Question of the Day for Adults GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Team Trivia Question of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Trivia Questions of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivial Pursuit GK Questions Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz GK Questions and Answers
- 100 GK Quiz Questions and Answers in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Questions Printable Quiz
- 100 Unusual Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Quiz Rounds and Answers