Are you interested to solve these general knowledge trivia quiz questions printable tests for adults? It’s all about survival. Without information, we would perish in a fire, starve or dehydrate to death, or fall over a cliff. All living creatures have knowledge because they would perish if they did not have general knowledge trivia quiz questions printable. Human existence is made up of two elements: consciousness and knowledge. Consciousness, in its normal condition, creates, stores, and applies knowledge in daily life full of general knowledge trivia quiz questions printable. general trivia questions for adults
General knowledge trivia quiz questions printable for adults is necessary and crucial since it allows humans to obtain food and other necessities, as well as live a fulfilling life. However, there is a great quantity of general knowledge trivia quiz questions printable for adults that is superfluous, worthless, and even dangerously useful. If Consciousness is free of conditioning, it will have the discretion to employ information, but only relevant knowledge, as and when it is needed and suitable general knowledge trivia quiz questions printable for adults.
River Plate defeats Boca Juniors 3-1 in extra time in the 2018 Copa Libertadores Final in Madrid (aggregate 5-3); Juan Quintero’s astonishing extra-time strike helps River come back from a goal down to win a historic triumph over 10-man Boca Juniors. Find below these general knowledge trivia quiz questions printable for adults.
Australian Peter Thomson won his lone Champions Tour major championship by 3 shots over Don January in the 1984 PGA Seniors’ Championship Men’s Golf, PGA National GC. Solve these general knowledge trivia quiz questions printable for adults.
1970 OPEC’s Caracas gathering established a minimum tax rate of 55 percent and insists that listed prices be updated to reflect changes in foreign exchange rates. Explore these general knowledge trivia quiz questions printable for adults.
General Knowledge Trivia Questions Fun Quiz for Adults
1. Dios, Unión, Libertad (God, Union, Liberty) in which country’s flag?
2. El Charcón, La Libertad, El Salvador is one of the sister of which city in New York?
3. What does the astronomical zodiac symbol ♈︎ mean?
4. Barnack Hills & Holes NNR is a National nature reserve in which country?
5. Which Australian swimmer set a world record 1:02.2 to win the 100m backstroke gold medal at the Melbourne Olympics in 1956?
6. BP and CAS established the Clean Energy Commercialization Center in which year?
7. Ajdabiya is founded in which country?
8. Ned Bigby shares his advice on how to survive middle school – in which children cartoon?
Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide (2004–2007)
9. In 1754 what was a meeting of representatives sent by the legislatures of seven of the thirteen British colonies in British America?
The Albany Congress, also known as the Albany Convention
10. Jews are expelled from Breslau Silesia in which year?
11. St. Simons Island is located in which US state?
12. As per the report of the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment 2015, what is the CO2 intensity (kg/kWh) of Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited, India?
13. Sabine Appelmans is a woman tennis player from which country?
14. What was Adamantinasuchus?
An extinct Crurotarsi (reptiles)
15. 1st Young Men’s Christian Association in North America was set up in which city in 1851?
16. Who wrote the famous allegory “The Faerie Queene” where the several knights in the poem actually stand for several virtues?
17. Godwin-Austen Glacier is located in which country?
18. Shunga Empire (c. 185–73 BCE) ruled which present-day country?
19. Cooking of maize grains in alkaline solutions, a process called what, significantly raised the nutritional value of the common staple in Aztec?
20. Mikhail Glinka’s opera “Russlan and Ludmilla” was premiered at the which theatre in St. Petersburg, Russia in 1842?
Imperial Bolshoi Kamenny Theatre
21. Fayu Atoll is an island of the Federated States of?
22. Built in 2015, what is the name of the statue of Buddha in Amaravathi village, Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh, India?
Dhyana Buddha statue
23. Built in 590–580 BC, what is the pediment slab monolith name, located at Kerkyra, Greek isles?
Temple of Artemis
24. Puna Tshang Chhu or Sankosh River is located in which country?
25. Great Britain signed a military treaty with which country in 1747?
26. In 1906, who was presented with the Nobel prize for Chemistry for isolating Fluoride?
Frenchman Henri Moissan
27. Pawar was a clan under which dynasty once ruled in India?
28. The Federated States of Micronesia, or simply Micronesia, is an island country in which continent?
29. What is the largest national park in England?
Lake District, 2,292 square kilometers (884.9 sq mi)
30. Battle of Ayacucho (Candorcangui), Peru defeats Spain in which year?
31. Ars nova refers to a musical style that flourished in which country in 1310–1377?
32. Blackpool county is located in which country?
33. Who retains his position as the world’s most admired man in YouGov’s international survey in 2021?
34. What is the population of Debrecen, Hungary as of 2020?
35. Which comet approached within 0.0366 AUs of Earth in 1805?
3D/1805 V1 (Biela)
36. Who is Fujita Den by profession in Japan?
37. Emperor Kōrei ruled which country for 75 years?
38. Beef Satkara is a meat dish consisting of rice, satkara citrus, and beef curry, popular in which country?
39. Nyíregyháza city is located in which country?
40. British parliament accepts Treaty of Paris in which year?
41. Calabaza is a popular dish in which country?
42. Tageblatt, a daily newspaper is published from which country?
43. In which chess, bishops have four directions, not six; queens eight, not twelve?
44. Issler’s clubmoss, Diphasiastrum × issleri fern is available in which location?
Britain and Ireland
45. Alfred Tennyson’s poem “Charge of the Light Brigade” is published in “The Examiner” in which year?
46. What is a 2014 Indian Marathi-language film directed by Sujay Dahake and written by Gauri Bapat, supposedly based on true events?
47. Unlike plants, what do not use sunlight to make energy for themselves?
48. Who is called “Dinku” – a ventriloquist in India?
49. Aslan is a major character in The Chronicles of Narnia series, written by whom?
C. S. Lewis
50. Noah Webster establishes New York’s 1st daily newspaper, the “American Minerva” in which year?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable