Let’s solve the general know quiz with answers to printable fun tricky trivia! Both knowledge and information are essential. However, having the ability to utilize whatever knowledge and information we have is more vital. It is merely knowledge. Without wisdom, knowledge is pointless. It’s simpler to avoid foolishness than it is to pursue greatness. You wouldn’t be able to ask or even think about this question if you didn’t know how to communicate. Enjoy a general know quiz with answers to printable fun tricky trivia. You wouldn’t be able to ask as many people if you didn’t have other individuals who knew how to develop and manage a lot of computer hardware and software as well as communication networks. Every aspect of your life necessitates your or someone else’s knowledge; it’s what gives us an advantage over other animals. Have fun with a general know quiz with answers printable fun tricky trivia.
In 1992, Al Iafrate of the Washington Capitals becomes the first player in NHL history to hit 100 mph with a shot; he hits 101.4 mph at the Capitals Superskills competition. Grab a general know quiz with answers to printable fun tricky trivia.
Explore general know quiz with answers printable fun tricky trivia. In 1995, Altnaharra in the Scottish Highlands recorded the lowest ever UK temperature of -27.2°C, equaling the records established at Braemar, Aberdeenshire on February 11, 1895, and January 10, 1982.
During the Kansas City Chiefs’ 35-3 win against the Oakland Raiders in 2018, Patrick Mahomes becomes only the second quarterback in NFL history to throw for 5,000 yards and 50 touchdowns; he accomplishes both feats with an 89-yard touchdown pass to Demarcus Robinson in the third quarter. Find a general know quiz with answers to printable fun tricky trivia.
Solve general know quiz with answers printable fun tricky trivia. Winston Churchill stated in an impassioned speech to the Canadian Parliament in 1941 that Britain will never surrender to Germany “Hitler and his Nazi gang” and that “total war has been requested by them.” Let us make certain they receive it “.. Following that, Yousef Karsh catches him in “The Roaring Lion,” one of his most renowned photographs.
General Know Quiz with Answers Printable Fun Tricky Trivia
1. “Brevity is the soul of wit.”—who said in Act II, Scene II, William Shakespeare’s “Hamlet”?
2. What does “No clue” mean?
3. Per Petterson wrote which fiction in 2003?
Out Stealing Horses
4. Who was Chos (524BC) in ancient Greek?
5. In December 1948, the US announced a study to launch what?
An Earth satellite
6. Combined with the lateral line, what adaptation process allows sharks to snag prey with deadly accuracy, even in murky water?
7. Aragog creature was found in which movie?
8. 100,000 attend Miami Pop Festival in which year?
9. Which 1926 aviation film depicts a story of two pilots who sign up to fly and fight in The Great War?
10. In 1950, what becomes the United Kingdom’s 1st National Park?
The Peak District
11. What are slices of onions that are either pan-fried (sautéed) or deep-fried — and consumed as a popular snack food, garnish, or vegetable?
12. What was the name of the American general game and quiz show run in 1975?
3 for the Money
13. Think over =?
to reconsider at leisure
14. Two Letters on the Conduct of Our Domestic Parties – the book is written by which philosopher?
15. In 1952, National Football League Championship, Cleveland Municipal Stadium: Detroit Lions beat Cleveland Browns by what score?
16. What is the winner of the Hay Superstar, the Armenian version of the “Idols” series, Season 3 (2008)?
17. Which animal lives in a shed?
18. Lamecourt Castle is located in which country?
19. 2 January is a minor secular observance of what event?
National Science Fiction Day (United States)
20. In which year, WLBT TV channel 3 in Jackson, MS (NBC) begin broadcasting?
21. What is the National Day of Algeria?
22. Namecoin currency was founded in which year?
23. In 1968, Beatles’ which work goes #1 & stays #1 for 9 weeks?
24. Bechstein is a famous Piano manufacturer in which country?
25. In 1954, 43rd Davis Cup: USA beats which country in Sydney by 3-2?
26. Symphony No. 4 (1970–1972) was composed by Robert Simpson on which occasion?
Commissioned by the Hallé Orchestra
27. What is the name of an expensive coin, sold at $10,016,875 in the auction in 2013?
Flowing Hair dollar
28. In which year, KVOF (KUDO, now KWBB) TV channel 38 in San Francisco, California (IND) 1st broadcast?
29. What was the name of the American general game and quiz show run in 2009?
30. In 49th Davis Cup, 1960, Australia beats which country in Sydney (4-1)?
31. What is Graphium macleayanus, on a stamp of Australia (1981, 20c)
32. What was the name of the British coin used in 1272–1969?
33. In 1969, Neil Simon’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
“Last of the Red Hot Lovers”
34. Which king ruled China during 2356–2255 BC?
Emperor Yao (of Tang)
35. In 1963, which musical was closed at Majestic Theater NYC after 82 performances?
36. A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas – a Christmas film was released in which year?
37. Robert Koch, one of the Fathers in Bacteriology was born in which year?
38. In which year, Charles V, King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, buried in El Escorial, San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Spain?
39. Ice Station Zebra – was one of the Top-grossing American films in which year?
40. In which year, 40 militants were killed in Giza and El-Arish by Egyptian police after an attack on a tourist bus the day before killed four?
41. Black Guerrilla Family is a street gang in which country?
42. In which year, Prosper Jolyot de Crébillon’s play “Idoménée” premieres in Paris?
43. Which chateau in Massasutaes was designed by noted architect Bruce Price for Francis Robert Schell, a New York capitalist?
The Northfield Chateau
44. What is the Proclamation 10140 of United States President Joe Biden, signed on January 20, 2021?
Ending Discriminatory Bans on Entry to The United States
45. In 2018, 85th Orange Bowl: #1 Alabama beats #4 Oklahoma by what score?
46. How many Seneca white deer are there in the world?
300 in total
47. Which zodiac represents 60°?
48. In which year, Great Alliance occupies Gent?
49. Alhambra Theatre is located in which city in the UK?
50. In 1806, Thomas Dibdin’s which pantomime starring Joseph Grimaldi, in his most famous clown performance, opens at the Covent Garden Theatre, London?
“Harlequin and Mother Goose”
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 Printable Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 GK Questions On Rivers of World General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Answers
- 100 GK Questions One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Quirky General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Easy Printable Trivia
- 100 Miscellaneous Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Adults with Answers Printable
- 55 Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Young Adults
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English for Adults