Trivia questions for adults history and answers gk practice are great! The Prehistoric era in human history corresponds to the time period between the first appearance of humans on the planet (roughly 2.5 million years ago) and 600 B.C. (Before Christ) or 1200 B.C. (Before Christ), depending on the region. Enjoy trivia questions for adults history and answers gk practice. It denotes a time on Earth when human activity was present but there were little or no records of human history. Because many cornerstones of human civilization happened during this time period, it is also known as the Foundational Age. Have fun with trivia questions quiz for adults history and answers gk practice.
Explore trivia questions for adults history and answers gk practice The Madurese people are a religious ethnicity who are frequently associated with Nahdlatul Ulama, a moderate Indonesian Muslim group. Pesantren play a significant role in Madurese culture.
In Sydney, Australia, in 1908, African-American boxer Jack Johnson defeats Canadian defending champion Tommy Burns in the 14th round to become the first black man to win the world heavyweight title; Burns is the favorite in his 12th title defense, but Johnson dominates until the bout is stopped by police. Grab trivia questions general knowledge for adults history and answers gk practice.
In 1978, Hamburg’s English forward Kevin Keegan won the first of his two consecutive Ballon d’Or awards, defeating Barcelona forward Hans Krankl and Anderlecht winger Rob Rensenbrink. Enjoy trivia questions for adults history and answers gk practice.
Charlie Simmer of the Los Angeles Kings scores in a 3-0 shutout against the Quebec Nordiques in 1979, extending his modern-day NHL goal-scoring run to 13 games (ends next game). Learn from trivia questions for adults history and answers gk practice.
In 1983, Michel Platini, a Juventus midfielder, wins the first of three Ballon d’Or awards, beating out Liverpool midfielder Kenny Dalgleish and Vejle BK striker Allan Simonsen. Share trivia questions for adults history and answers gk practice now!
Trivia Questions for Adults History and Answers GK Practice
1. Which king ruled China during 2597–2514 BC?
2. Thales, the Father of Ancient Science died in which year?
c. 548/545 BC
3. In 1851, the 1st American Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) chapter opened in which city in Massachusetts?
4. What is the National Day of Antigua and Barbuda?
5. In 1915, which troops overrun Qom, Persia?
6. Venezuela (under vice-pres Gomez) attacks the Dutch fleet in which December?
7. Gas lights 1st installed at White House (Polk’s administration) in which year?
8. What is Tisiphone abeona, on a stamp of Australia (1981, $1)?
9. Bösendorfer is a historic Piano manufacturer in which country?
10. Final withdraw of all allied troops from Anzac Cove held in which year?
11. In 1900, who discovers a comet, to be the 1st comet visited by spacecraft?
12. In 1845, which was admitted as the 28th state of the Union?
13. Symphony No. 10 (1988) was composed by Robert Simpson on which occasion?
Dedicated to Vernon Handley
14. The Night They Raided Minsky’s – was one of the Top-grossing American films in which year?
15. Cheka formed – Soviet state security force and forerunner to the KGB, under Felix Dzerzhinsky after a decree by Lenin in which year?
16. What is the Proclamation 10146 of United States President Joe Biden, signed on February 03, 2021?
National Black History Month, 2021
17. In which year, Explosion at Yolande Alabama, coal mine kills 91?
18. In 1922, the Polish parliament selects whom as president?
19. Delian League was a historic military alliance activated in which years?
478 – 404 BC
20. In 1812m The USS Constitution under the command of Captain William Bainbridge, captures which ship off the coast of Brazil after a three-hour battle?
21. WCWB (now WMGT) TV channel 41 in Macon, GA (NBC) begins broadcasting in which year?
22. In 1837, a Steam-powered threshing machine was patented in which city in Maine?
23. In 1912, J Hartley Manners’ which musical was premiered in NYC?
“Peg O’ My Heart”
24. Which historic recession in the United Kingdom ended in 1896?
25. In 1917, a second nationwide referendum on military conscription is rejected by which republic?
26. In which year, Dutch colonial authorities arrest Sukarno and other key PNI leaders in Java?
27. Beatle’s 7th Christmas album is released in which year?
28. In 1922, how many republics form the Union of Soviet Socialistic Republics (USSR)?
29. Since the remastering of the band’s catalog on CDs in the 1980s, the Beatles have a primary “core catalogue” of how many albums?
30. In 1918, The Allies turn their attention to Bolshevik expansion in the East, landing troops in which locations?
Crimea and Latvia
31. Victoria (1107) beat NSW (221 & 230) by an innings of 656 runs in which year?
32. In 1837, Canadian militia destroy Caroline, a US steamboat docked at which city?
33. In 1912, Paul Claudels “L’Annonce Faite à Marie” was premiered in which city?
34. In 1852, who was arrested in Boston for wearing pants?
35. French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convoked in which year?
36. “Beatles for Sale” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
37. In which month in 1919, the US House of Representatives restricts immigration
38. In 1926, which country puts French fascist Charles Maurras’ work on the index?
39. In 1944, which explosion of between 3500 and 4000 tonnes of ordnance in an underground munitions store that killed 70 people?
RAF Fauld Explosion
40. In the 46th Davis Cup in 1957, Australia beats the USA in which city by 3-2?
41. Manny Babbitt was executed in which year for murder?
42. Almost Christmas – a Christmas film was released in which year?
43. Two winners of the “Idols” series were also able to win another regional title: Hady Mirza of Singapore also won Asian Idol in which year?
44. Famous singer Stevie Wonder released which album in May 1966?
45. In which year, Canadian National Railways established (N America’s longest, 50,000 KM)?
46. Revised Netherlands Law proclaims suffrage in which year?
47. What was the name of British coin used in silver 1668–current (for Maundy); copper 1797–1798?
48. In December 1813, the British burn which city in New York during the War of 1812?
49. In 2016, who were able to deposit in banks 500 and 1,000 rupee notes which were scrapped only 50 days earlier in an anti-corruption measure?
50. British troops occupy Savannah, Georgia in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers