Enjoy the 50 gk question with answer printable fun quiz for an office party! Our five senses are continually taking in information, which is how knowledge works. This information is sent to the brain, which analyses and interprets it based on past knowledge with 50 gk question with answer printable fun quiz for an office party. This data is then stored in your brain, ready to be remembered at any time. There are two different forms of data. That which is merely information and dues has no bearing on how we behave and that which does. Explore 50 gk question with answer printable fun quiz for an office party.
In a 9-1 win against the Detroit Red Wings in 1944, Montreal right-wing Maurice ‘Rocket’ Richard becomes the first player in NHL history to collect 8 points in a single game, with 5 goals and 3 assists. Have fun with 50 gk question with answer printable fun quiz for an office party.
Grab 50 gk question with answer printable fun quiz for an office party. In the Davis Cup Men’s Tennis final in Adelaide in 1963, American Chuck McKinley defeats Australia’s John Newcombe 10-12, 6-2, 9-7, 6-2 to give the US a dramatic 3-2 triumph.
Doug Walters, the 1962 Australian cricket batting champion, makes his first-class debut for NSW against Queensland in Sydney at the age of 17 years and 8 days; he hits 50 in NSW’s second innings. Share general knowledge 50 gk question with answer printable fun quiz for an office party
The intense sweetness of the marinade distinguishes Madurese satay. The traditional food of the Madurese people is distinguished by a substantial usage of beef, which is typically prepared on little skewers known as satay, which is served with a particular sweet marinade and thick spicy sauce and is popular across Indonesia. FInd below 50 gk question with answer printable fun quiz for an office party. In addition, as compared to other regional cuisines in the nation, traditional Madurese cuisine is distinguished by the active use of maize and, in general, a higher salinity of meals.
50 GK Question with Answer Printable Fun Quiz for Office Party
1. What is a type of soup usually based on meat stock and onions, and often served gratinéed with croutons or a larger piece of bread?
French onion soup
2. What are an extension of the lateral line system in sharks, which is a sensory organ that stretches down the sides of their bodies?
ampullae de Lorenzini
3. Galileo Galilei, the Father of Modern Science was born in which year?
4. Which zodiac represents 30°?
5. In which year, UN troops occupy Elizabethstad Katanga?
6. Funny Girl – was one of the Top-grossing American films in which year?
7. 1541 Isabella of Poland and King Ferdinand of Austria signed which treaty?
Treaty of Gyalu
8. Who was Phrynichus born around ~511 BC in Greece?
9. Almighty Black P. Stone Nation is a street gang in which country?
10. In which year, Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon & Theodore with David Seville) hits #1?
11. What is the National Day of Afghanistan?
12. In 1539, St Jacob’s Church burns after being hit by what?
13. From the Zhou dynasty until the Qin dynasty in China, rulers usually held which title?
14. Who was the Father of Ancient Science?
Thales (c. 624/623 – c. 548/545 BC)
15. In 1957, which channel states it won’t broadcast baseball where minor league games are on?
16. 1 January is a minor secular observance of what event?
Global Family Day
17. In which battle in 1503, the Spanish army under Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba defeats French forces in Italy, giving Spain control of the Kingdom of Naples?
Battle of Garigliano
18. The first aviation film was the 1911 William J. Humphrey–directed which two-reeler?
The Military Air-Scout
19. Litecoin currency was founded in which year?
20. In which year, Miss Frances [Horwich], last Ding Dong School on NBC-TV?
21. Fluffy: the three-headed dog creature was found in which movie?
22. In 1963, Merle Haggard’s 1st appearance on the country music chart with what song?
“Sing a Sad Song”
23. Ambassadors Theatre is located in which city in the UK?
24. What is the most expensive coin in the world, sold in the auction?
1933 double eagle
25. KEPR TV channel 19 in Pasco-Kennewick-Richl, WA (CBS) 1st broadcast in which year?
26. What was the name of the American general game and quiz show run in 2000–2001?
2 Minute Drill
27. Donjon de Day is a what arcihtecture in France?
28. In which year, “Lovely Ladies, Kind Gentlemen” open at Majestic NYC for 19 performances?
29. Which king ruled China during 3162–2962 BC?
30. In 50th Davis Cup, 1961, Australia beats Italy in Melbourne by what score?
31. “Idols” series originally was created by which British television executive as Pop Idol, aims to find the most outstanding independent solo singer?
32. In 1963, which musical was closed at Little Theater NYC after 4 performances?
33. What was the name of the British coin used in 1839–1868?
34. What is Euschemon rafflesia, on a stamp of Australia (1981,4c)?
35. In 1950, Chinese troops cross the 38th Parallel, into which country?
36. Apollo is a famous Piano manufacturer in which country?
37. In which year, a record lowest temperature of -111C registered by American satellite Noaa-20 in the western Pacific at top of the large storm?
38. What is Stack’s Bowers Galleries?
An auction house
39. United States President Joe Biden, began his Proclamation from which number in 2021?
40. In 1949, 20th Century Fox announces it will produce what?
41. What animal has a very unusual appearance, with the body of a mouse and the head of a miniaturized anteater?
42. What is a statement issued by a president on a matter of public policy issued under the specific authority granted to the President by Congress?
A presidential proclamation
43. In 2020, which team break the NBA record for most 3-pointers made by a team in a single game with 29 in a dominant 144-97 victory over the Heat in Miami?
44. Symphony No. 2 (1955–1956) was composed by Robert Simpson on which occasion?
Dedicated to Anthony Bernard
45. In 1948, The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of which city in Florida?
46. Dalian is a what in China?
47. In 1967, who was the 1st woman to own a seat on New York Stock Exchange?
48. In 1950, which record single was released by The Dominoes (Billboard Song of the Year 1951)?
“Sixty Minute Man”
49. All Is Bright – a Christmas film was released in which year?
50. In which year, Middel-Java as a whole held in Dutch hands?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers