Fun questions for quiz night general knowledge quiz are free. Children, students, employees, professionals, and others all benefit from general knowledge. General knowledge is important not just in competitive tests, but also in everyday life full of fun questions for quiz night. In competitive tests, fun questions for quiz night general knowledge plays a significant role. Many things that happen in everyday life may be traced back to scientific activities. It’s also critical that we acknowledge the science that surrounds us with fun questions for quiz night. For example, while baking bread in the oven, the physical qualities of the dough change owing to the high temperature, and the bread is cooked before you solve these fun questions for quiz night.
You can achieve better grades, by continuously solving Gk, such as fun questions for quiz night. If your understanding of just about everything within and beyond your course work is strong, you may be able to stand out from the crowd who love fun questions for quiz night. In many respects, students in high school and college are expected to understand what makes the world go around. Keeping the dialogue lively- If you don’t share the same interests, in fun questions for quiz night it might be tough to strike up a discussion with a friend, coworker, acquaintance, or even a stranger. General knowledge on fun questions for quiz night and current events may help you break the ice in those awkward moments of quiet, whether it’s at a business meeting or a social gathering.
Fun questions for quiz night
1. What is an archipelago off the southernmost tip of the South American mainland, across the Strait of Magellan?
Tierra del Fuego
2. Which century witnessed the first extensive explorations of the South Pacific and Oceania and the exploration of Alaska?
The 18th century
3. The Acorn and the Pumpkin is a fable collected and adapted by French free verse by whom?
La Fontaine’s Fables
4. Monument to which Huntingdonshire MP (c.1703–1745) is located in St. Mary’s Church (Fowlmere, Cambridgeshire)?
5. Scotophobia is the fear of what?
Being seen by others
6. What is the output of the PC shortcut keys “Win + F1”?
[Open Windows Help and support]
7. Which pens are a combination of qualities from both the ballpoint and rollerball pens?
8. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
9. Mud Creeper is a delicacy in which countries?
10. Saint Andrew is the Patron Saint of Scotland and where else?
11. Who is the Father of Psychology?
12. What is a kind of stonemasonry focused on the creation, installation, and repairs of headstones and other memorials?
13. Which Necropolis is located on the west bank of the Nile, opposite Luxor, in Egypt?
14. Which airport has its ICAO code LSZR?
St. Gallen–Altenrhein Airport, Switzerland
15. What are banon, mimolette and samsoe types of?
16. What is the common name of the primate Callithrix jacchus?
17. Thaalibia Cemetery is located in which country?
Algeria (Casbah of Algiers)
18. What is the month of June called in the Italian language?
19. Which airport has the IATA code ACN?
Ciudad Acuña International Airport, Mexico
20. Name the Shakespeare character son of the witch Sycorax?
Caliban in The Tempest
21. Why is The Spiro Brothers notorious?
A stamp forger
22. Additional Stock revenue stamp was used by which country in 1913-1935?
23. Which US president invented the Lightning rod?
24. Curtis Jenny Biplane, an airmail stamp of the United States was released in which year?
25. What animal comes in both spotted and striped varieties?
26. Domestic U.S. Air Mail was established as a new class of mail service by the United States POD on May 15, 1918, with the inauguration of which route?
27. Which queen helped support Christopher Columbus’s 1492 voyage?
28. In 1402, the Castillian invasion of which island took place?
29. In Delgado v Bastrop I.S.D., the Texas Attorney General decided that segregation of Mexican-American children was illegal in which year?
30. Something navicular is shaped like what?
31. What is a large marine turtle in Chinese mythology?
32. The Stand is a popular novel written in 1978 by whom?
33. What are Boyəhməd necropolises?
an Ancient pottery
34. In 1661, who publishes The Sceptical Chymist, a treatise on the distinction between chemistry and alchemy?
35. Dari is a dialect of which language?
Persian – farsi
36. In 2001, who became the first Hispanic woman to be honored on a US stamp, though she was Mexican, not American?
37. Alexei Abrikosov, Nobel laureate from Physics in 2003 has which university affiliation?
Argonne National Laboratory
38. Hartebeesthoek Radio Astronomy Observatory, is located in which city in South Africa?
39. Great-nephew and adopted son of Julius Caesar; became de facto emperor as a result of the ‘first settlement’ between himself and the Roman Senate – who?
40. In which sport would you hear the term bedposts?
Ten Pin Bowling a 7 — 10 split
41. The University of Cambridge was founded in which year?
42. In 2001, Oung Chanthol from Cambodia was a Magsaysay awardee under which category?
43. What is Inverted Curtis Jenny Biplane?
Airmail stamp, United States
44. What is AVN-Ghana?
a radio telescope in Africa, 32 metres (104 foot) single dish, first of African VLBI Network
45. What, specifically, won’t Meatloaf do for love?
46. When was the earliest known depiction of a shallow-water sailing boat made from bundled reeds from the Ubaid period of Mesopotamia in the Persian Gulf?
5th millennium BC
47. Which battle took place on the night of 11–12 November 1940 during the Second World War?
The Battle of Taranto
48. Antonio de Abreu was a Portuguese, explored Indonesia in which century?
49. In 1619, which strike took place in Jamestown in Thirteen Colonies?
Polish craftsmen strike
50. In Australia what is the second Sunday in May?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students