Free fun quizzes with answers to general knowledge quiz are everywhere. First and foremost, I must begin with the most crucial form of knowledge: the knowledge that distinguishes us as actual Homo sapiens. Self-knowledge is the free fun quizzes with answers knowledge that maintains us on the path to serenity and genuine freedom while being entirely in line with humanity. However, we can’t acquire self-knowledge without first developing self-awareness, so we’ll need both free fun quizzes with answers. The understanding said above is perfectly in accordance with humanity and protects us from being cruel and inflicting suffering on each other and all other living beings with free fun quizzes with answers.
What makes self-awareness and self-knowledge-free fun quizzes with answers so important? Because it is our basic nature to love and accept ourselves in order to continue to live, many negative individuals who inflict harm to the world are unaware of how terrible they actually are, and free fun quizzes with answers continue to perform their evil acts by lying to themselves and/or rationalizing their negative behaviors. Nobody can live with full-fledged self-disgust and self-hatred; they will either kill themselves or modify their conduct without free fun quizzes with answers.
Free fun quizzes with answers
1. There are generic, unnamed women who appear on US stamps, such as who?
A woman marching with men for the National Recovery Act (1933)
2. Flint jewelry was known in the prehistoric, protodynastic, and early dynastic periods of which civilization?
3. Who was Antonio Caldara (1670–1736)?
Italian composer of a dozen sinfonie.
4. Which chemical has its atomic number 37?
5. Andrea Hollen was the first woman in the US to do what?
Graduate West Point
6. What was Adze?
Ancient cutting tool
7. Abdeen Palace is located in which country?
8. What is the name of hearty soup is made from meat broth, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and beets in Ukrainian cuisine?
9. What is a locked mortise and tenon wood joinery technique used in shipbuilding to fasten watercraft hulls?
10. Who was the first baseball player to have his number (4) retired?
11. Who is the US First first lady to have a U.S. military ship named in her honor?
12. What is a Bronze Age vessel found in the Ringlemere barrow near Sandwich in the English county of Kent in 2001?
The Ringlemere Gold Cup
13. Clones is a small town in western County Monaghan in which country?
14. What is The ankh or key of life?
an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol
15. Where did you play with Ben, Pauline, and Michele in Microsoft Windows?
16. Which chemical has its symbol Nb?
17. Which country name starts with B, is located in Lesser Antilles, Caribbean?
18. Who invented Blood Pressure measurement?
19. In 1942 who published the book “Mythology”?
20. What was John Fitzgerald Kennedy’s campaign song in 1960?
21. Lake Lagdo is located in which African country?
22. Moorilla Estate winery is located in which country?
23. Beauvallon hamlet is located in which Canadian province?
24. What is Malabo Government Building, Malabo?
Presidential Palace in Equatorial Guinea
25. What does roulette literally mean?
26. In Mythology, which god has his alternate name Jupiter or Jove?
27. What is a Roman-era shipwreck dating from the second quarter of the first century BC?
The Antikythera wreck
28. According to IUCN, what is the survival status of Tobias’ caddisfly (Hydropsyche tobiasi)?
29. What is a distinctive type of late Neolithic, Chalcolithic, or early Bronze Age necklace or collar shaped like a crescent moon?
The Gold lunula
30. Name the Indian chief who rode in Roosevelt’s inaugural procession?
31. What was the name of a Taoist text written in 142, by Wei Boyang mentions a combination of three powders that fly and dance violently?
Cantong qi, or the Book of the Kinship of Three
32. Shirakami-Sanchi is a World Heritage Site in which country?
33. About how many cockroach species out of 4,600 are associated with human habitats?
34. Who is the goddess of rain, in Kongo mythology?
35. In which sport would you hear the term shilling?
Archery measure of arrows weight
36. Cutworms are not worms, biologically speaking, but caterpillars. True or false?
37. County of Two Hills No. 21 is located in which country?
38. What is Shiga?
Prefecture in Japan
39. Mount Ossa is one of the highest peaks in which Australian territory?
40. Name (in the US) Denis the Menace’s cat?
41. What is Acrotylus mossambicus?
South-east African burrowing grasshopper
42. What is the average lifespan of House Mouse in the Wild?
43. What is the name of two wealthy sisters who live together in a large house in St. Petersburg and who adopt Huck?
Widow Douglas and Miss Watson
44. What do you write 10-1+5 in Roman numerals?
45. Who wrote the novel the Cyborg – Basis of the $6 million men?
46. Salo, a traditional Snack with Pork Fat in which country?
47. How many teams take part in the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup?
48. Who was the referee of the 1930 FIFA World Cup final?
John Langenus (Belgium)
49. What is Pelion in Australia?
50. Saint Louis police department first used it in 1904 – what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students