Enjoy these easy trivia questions for seniors printable fun general knowledge quiz! The Open Championship was originally held at Royal Liverpool Golf Club in 1897. In 1909, the Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club became the next venue for the event. In 1920, the course held another championship, but inclement weather hindered plans to hold the tournament in 1938 and 1949, and the course was taken from the rota. Explore easy trivia questions for seniors printable fun general knowledge quiz. The Open Championship was initially held at Royal Troon, Royal Lytham & St Annes, and Carnoustie in 1923, 1926, and 1931, respectively.
Raul Castro makes a speech celebrating the 55th anniversary of the Cuban revolution in 2014, warning of the infiltration of “neoliberal and neocolonial thought.” Have fun with easy trivia questions for seniors printable fun general knowledge quiz.
Following the astronomer and Catholic priest, Giuseppe Piazzi’s discovery of Ceres in 1801, a panel of scientists accepted the name Piazzi had proposed. The sickle was picked as the planet’s emblem at the time. Share easy trivia questions for seniors printable fun general knowledge quiz.
Be an expert with the easy trivia questions for seniors printable fun general knowledge quiz. Baron Franz Xaver von Zach, who formed a group of twenty-four astronomers to seek for a planet between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, devised the sign for 2 Pallas, the spear of Pallas Athena. Von Zach was the first to use the sign in 1802. Heinrich Wilhelm Matthäus Olbers (the discoverer of the newly discovered asteroid) expressed his approval of the proposed symbol in a letter to von Zach but wished that the handle of the sickle of Ceres had been adorned with a pommel instead of a crossbar to better distinguish it from the sign of Venus. Find more easy trivia questions for seniors printable fun general knowledge quiz online.
The sign for 3 Juno was devised by German astronomer Karl Ludwig Harding. Harding, who found the asteroid in 1804, offered the name Juno and the astronomical emblem of a scepter crowned with a star. Stick to easy trivia questions for seniors printable fun general knowledge quiz.
Carl Friedrich Gauss, a German mathematician, created the symbol for 4 Vesta. Dr. Olbers, who had already identified and named two Pallas, entrusted Gauss with the task of naming his latest find. Gauss chose the goddess Vesta as the name for the new asteroid and created the emblem (Vesta): the goddess’s altar with the holy fire blazing on it. Other contemporary writers, on the other hand, utilize a more ornate sign (VestaVesta). Ponder over easy trivia questions for seniors printable fun general knowledge quiz.
Easy Trivia Questions for Seniors Printable Fun General Knowledge Quiz
1. Who said, “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more”?
2. Elizabeth Kostova wrote which fiction in 2005?
3. Where does a Dog live?
4. Josef Albers, an American, born German painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. died in which year?
5. In 1977, Donald Woods, a banned anti-Apartheid white editor flees which country?
6. Bizhan is a fictional character of which Persian epic poem?
Shāhnāmeh by Ferdowsi
7. In Astronomy, what is Antlia?
8. She’s got a bun in the oven – means what?
She is pregnant
9. Abbeyside is a beautiful town, located in which European country?
Republic of Ireland
10. WFAT (Brooklyn New York pirate radio station) begins broadcasting on 1620 AM in which December?
11. What did the name of action taken by Benedict XV in 1920 result in practices of honoring St. Joseph during the month of March?
12. In 1983, President Shagari of Nigeria is overthrown in a military coup, and who was installed as Head of State?
Major General Muhammadu Buhari
13. Which zodiac has its translation lion?
14. GRAPO (Spanish acronym for “First of October Anti-Fascist Resistance Groups”) was held in which country?
15. In 1977, which Kenyan writer was imprisoned for co-writing a play critical of the Kenyan government?
Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o
16. In 1933, Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany, the head of government, by whom?
President of the Weimar Republic, Paul von Hindenburg
17. Who was characterized as a man who is reticent and slow to voice an opinion, but loyal and effective behind the scenes in the Left Behind series?
18. In 1984, which Def Leppard drummer loses his arm in a car crash?
19. In which session of the American Hockey League, the Springfield Indians ceased operations?
20. In 1978, which musical was closed at Cort Theater NYC after 1859 performances?
21. Bahraini uprising was held in which year in the 21st century?
22. In 1984, which NYC subway gunman surrenders to police in NH?
23. Who was Gaius Antonius?
24. Which city park in New York City has an area of 798 acres (3.23 km2)?
Marine Park, Brooklyn
25. In 1978, “Runaways” was closed at which theatre in NYC after 199 performances?
26. The domestication of Dromedary camels around which century allowed Arabian nomads to control long-distance trade in spices and silk from the Far East?
27. In 1984, Test Cricket debut of Mohammad Azharuddin, v which country at Calcutta?
28. Dan Baugh is a rugby player from which country?
29. Loire Valley is a fabulous place in which country?
30. CIA director, Admiral Stansfield Turner retires from the Navy in which year?
31. In 1635, 31 July who made the Royal Mail service available to the public for the first time with postage being paid by the recipient?
32. “Lost ball time” term is associated with which sport?
33. US leaves UNESCO in which year?
34. Which former slave, turned the Council of Chalon-sur-Saône (644–655), condemned the enslavement of Christians?
35. In which year, Iran shah name Chapour Bakhtiar premier?
36. In the Near East region, in the early Bronze Age, the Kingdom of Kish was started in which year?
c. 2900 BC
37. Who was termed as the “The Founder” in the Portuguese House of Burgundy?
38. In 1986, which hotel fire in San Juan, Puerto Rico kills 97?
Dupont Plaza Hotel
39. What was the contribution of Arrogant Worms — guitar?
A musical comedian
40. In 1978, Taiwan’s final day of diplomatic relations with which country?
41. Which club became the first course outside Scotland to host the Open Championship in 1894?
Royal St George’s Golf Club
42. Released on September 30, 2021, what was the name of American singer Lady Gaga’s collaborative studio album?
Love for Sale
43. In 1986, in Russian which aircraft flies for 1st time faster than sound?
44. The Sons, a short story collection is based on whose works?
45. In 1978, The Runaways’ band’s last ever concert at Daly City, CA.’s which palace?
46. What is Zwiefacher Germany?
47. In which year, WIS-AM in Columbia SC change call letters to WVOC (now WOMG)?
48. Who was the successor of Askold and Dir as a regent of Rurik’s son in Russia?
49. Baybridge Canal, a vital water source of the United Kingdom was opened in which year?
50. In 1979, Winterland Rock Concert Hall in which city was closed after 556 concerts?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 General World Knowledge Quiz GK Trivia English Printable
- 50 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Silly Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Printable Quiz
- 50 Fun Pub Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers Printable
- 60 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Horses General Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge History Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Facts
- 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- The 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Printable Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia Online
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Students with Answers Trivia
- 100 Mixed Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Mixed General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Test
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Questions Quiz Trivia Fun Facts
Leave a Reply