Enjoy these quiz your friends questions general knowledge with answers free today! For the most part, ignorance is a disadvantage. It is frequently beneficial to have knowledge. It’s useful to know which plants are edible and which are harmful. However, quiz your friends questions general knowledge with answers free today is not the same as wisdom. A guy might be wise but still, be a fool. Wisdom transforms a man’s knowledge from a collection of facts to an understanding of how to apply that information to a given scenario. quiz your friends questions general knowledge with answers free today will help you a lot.
The Open Championship was held at Prince’s Golf Club for the first and only time the following year. During World War II, the military requisitioned the course, which was heavily damaged. Explore quiz your friend’s questions general knowledge with answers free today The host course, Royal Birkdale, was chosen in 1940, but the tournament was canceled owing to the Second World War. The Open was not held at Royal Birkdale until 1954.
In the third Test against India in Melbourne in 1948, Australian cricket batting legend Don Bradman scores 132 and 127* (his 26th Test century). Share quiz your friends’ questions general knowledge with answers free today.
Find below quiz your friends’ questions general knowledge with answers free today. With the help of Washington Hunt, Governor of New York, Solomon Northup, author of the book “Twelve Years a Slave,” is liberated after 7 years of unlawful slavery in 1853.
Hana Mandlková, a Czech teenager, wins her first of four Grand Slam singles championships at the 1981 Australian Open, defeating local favorite Wendy Turnbull 6-0, 7-5. Ponder over quiz your friends questions general knowledge with answers free today.
In the first Million Dollar World Challenge at Sun City, South Africa, in 1981, American golfer Johnny Miller defeats Seve Ballesteros of Spain in a playoff to win the sport’s first $1 million championships. Have fun with quiz your friends questions general knowledge with answers free today!
Quiz Your Friends Questions General Knowledge Answers Free Today
1. Which zodiac has its translation having a goat’s horns?
2. Who native of Pakistan, and was a prominent member of the Global Community in the Left Behind series?
3. In 1991, who closes at a record high of 3168.83?
4. The Italian Fascists imposed what rule and crushed political and intellectual opposition while promoting economic modernization?
5. In which year, Gold legal in the US, Franklin Mint strikes Panama’s Gold 100 balboa coin?
6. Abbeyfeale is a beautiful town, located in which European country?
Republic of Ireland
7. Which city park in New York City has an area of 2,316 acres (9.37 km2)?
Greenbelt, Staten Island
8. In 1991, who resigned as CFL Commissioner?
J Donald Crump
9. Red 1 May Group was active in which country?
10. In which year, Lindsey Buckingham & Stevie Nicks join Fleetwood Mac?
11. What was the name of the protest held in Kyrgyzstan, 2005?
12. In which session of the American Hockey League, the Springfield Indians resumed operations?
13. In 1994, 1st snowless December in which city in Maryland?
14. What was the name of action taken by Francis in 2016 that resulted in certain competencies in economic-financial matters?
I Beni Temporali
15. In which year, New York Yankees sign Cy Young Award winner Jim “Catfish” Hunter for 5 years for a record $3.75 million from the Oakland A’s?
16. Stephenie Meyer wrote which fiction in 2005?
17. The timeline of kings and ruling queens of Hungary started in which year?
18. In 1995, which musical was closed at Neil Simon NYC?
“Danny Gans on Broadway”
19. Rochefort-en-Terre village is located in which country?
20. In 1974, which company displays the Altair 8800 computer?
21. Development of horse riding around which century facilitated long-distance travel across the Central Asian steppes?
22. Who was Manius Acilius Glabrio?
Roman consul 191 BC
23. In which year, Anti Apartheid Group of Netherlands (AABN) disband?
24. What is Ländler in Germany?
25. In 1976, which TV soap ends 6-year run?
26. The Portuguese House of Burgundy was founded in which year?
27. In 1995, which musical was closed at Longacre Theater NYC after 14 performances?
28. “Count your clubs” term is associated with which sport?
29. Indian emperor Ashoka abolishes the slave trade and encourages people to treat slaves well in which century?
3rd century BC
30. The Cars played their 1st gig in which year?
31. What was the established postal service on behalf of Emperor Maximilian I of the Holy Roman Empire in 1497?
Franz von Taxis
32. Jacques Rogge is a rugby player from which country?
33. In which year, South African & US surgeons separate Zambian Siamese twins joined at the head?
34. Released on November 6, 2013, what was the name of American singer Lady Gaga’s solo studio album?
35. In 1977, which movie was closed at ANTA Theater NYC after 766 performances?
“Bubbling Brown Sugar”
36. What was the contribution of Parachute Express – vocals, woodwinds, strings?
A musical comedian
37. Rurik, the founder of the Rurik Dynasty in Russia was born in which year?
38. In 1995, which cartoonist ends his “Calvin & Hobbes” comic strip after 10 years, believing he had achieved all he could in the medium?
39. Of the 14 venues that have been used, 10 are currently used in the rota in which golf tournament?
40. In 1977, “Man of La Mancha” closes at which theatre in NYC after 124 performances?
41. Established in 1860, which golf tournament is conducted by The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews?
42. A Country Doctor, a short story collection is based on whose works?
43. Fra Angelico, a Florentine painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. died in which year?
44. Rod Laver Arena is located in which country?
45. In which year, Amir Sheikh Jabir al-Ahmad al-Jabir Al Sabah becomes the leader of Kuwait?
46. Arbury Canals, a vital water source of the United Kingdom was opened in which year?
47. The symbol for asteroid 2 Pallas, the spear of Pallas Athena, was invented by whom in 1802?
Baron Franz Xaver von Zach
48. In 1997, who, half-brother of pitcher Livan, defects from Cuba?
49. Grand Prix of the Americas was first held in which year?
50. In 1977, Cambodia drops diplomatic relations with which country?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 General World Knowledge Quiz GK Trivia English Printable
- 50 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Silly Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Printable Quiz
- 50 Fun Pub Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers Printable
- 60 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Horses General Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge History Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Facts
- 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- The 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Printable Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia Online
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Students with Answers Trivia
- 100 Mixed Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Mixed General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Test
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Questions Quiz Trivia Fun Facts