Here are some easy quiz questions with answers to printable GK fun trivia for you. The only thing I can say is that you should be aware of what you don’t know. This protects you if someone is relying on you for the information you don’t have. Then you may answer, “I don’t know,” and at the very least be rewarded for being honest – possibly the most essential quality of all! Explore these easy quiz questions with answers to printable GK fun trivia.
Chinook — This is a regional word for Foehn Winds in the United States’ lee of the Rocky Mountains; Foehn Winds are warm, dry winds that occur in the lee of high mountain ranges. Enjoy these easy quiz questions with answers to printable GK fun trivia. In the rugged west and portions of Alaska, it’s a pretty regular wintertime phenomenon.
19th of May The notorious “black day” in New England occurred on this date in 1780. It was practically as black as night at lunchtime. Many people were afraid of divine retribution when the chickens came home to roost. Hook these easy quiz questions with answers to printable GK fun trivia Forest fires to the west of New England created the phenomenon.
Severe thunderstorms created 148 tornadoes on April 3-4, 1974, killing 315 people, wounding 5,300 others, and costing $600 million in damage from Alabama to Michigan. Keep learning on the basis of easy quiz questions with answers printable GK fun trivia
In a 111-89 loss against Seattle in 1975, the New Orleans Jazz established an NBA record (with a 24-second shot clock) by scoring only 20 points in the first half; the unfavorable record has stood for almost 25 years.
Which city, Seattle, New York City, or Miami, has the least amount of rain? Despite the fact that Seattle is gloomy on average 227 days each year, it only receives 39 inches of rain per year, compared to 42 inches in New York City and 42 inches in Miami (60 inches). Solve these easy quiz questions with answers to printable GK fun trivia.
Easy Quiz Questions with Answers Printable GK Fun Trivia
1. What is a manor?
2. Bronx Park is located in which US state?
3. In which year, London’s Daily Universal Registrar becomes the Times?
4. Who were the Holocaust victims?
Nazi Germany’s government targeted people for their race, religion, political convictions, or sexual orientation
5. Origin of the Christian Era held in which year?
6. Which zodiac has its translation bull?
7. Jordanian protests took place in which year in the 21st century?
8. Dutch law makes driver’s license mandatory in which year?
9. November 9th Society political movement was held in which country?
10. Roman garrison of Mainz uprising occurred in which year?
11. Who was Mark Antony?
12. 9-hour workday for diamond miners in which year?
13. In which session of the American Hockey League, the Indianapolis Capitals join as an expansion team?
14. In 1654, who grants a monopoly over service in England to the “Office of Postage”?
15. In 89, which Governor of Germany becomes emperor of Rome?
Lucius Antonius Saturninus
16. For his mark, who got a giant black 42 that dominated his forehead in the Left Behind novel series?
17. Neth Indies colony begins opium production in which year?
18. Who was Taksony (c. 955 – c. 970)?
a Grand Prince of the Hungarians
19. What did the name of action taken by Pius XI in 1922 result in the Periode of Interregnum changes on behalf of the American Cardinals?
20. In 104, Triumphal procession for which Roman General with the defeated Numidian King Jugurtha led in chains through Rome?
21. Who was termed as the “The Boulonnais” in the Portuguese House of Burgundy?
Who was termed as the “The Farmer” in the Portuguese House of Burgundy?
22. Jura is a fabulous place in which country?
23. In 1847, what was the 1st state to abolish capital punishment?
24. The Egyptians traded in the Red Sea, importing spices from were as well as from Arabia?
“Land of Punt”
25. Commodus, son of Emperor Marcus Aurelius becomes consul for the first time – at 15 then the youngest ever in Roman history in which year?
26. Glen Ennis is a rugby player from which country?
27. Oleg, a relative of Rurik and regent of his son, Prince Igor, in Russia started his reign in which year?
28. In which year, the British government demands the Falkland Islands?
29. Which pope in 873 declares the enslavement of fellow Christians sin and commands their release?
Pope John VIII
30. Start of Roman (Pontifical) Induction in which year?
31. Released on September 3, 2021, what was the name of American singer Lady Gaga’s Remix album?
Dawn of Chromatica
32. In 1798, which country appoints the 1st Jewish censor to censor Hebrew books?
33. What was the contribution of Pete Barbutti – piano, accordion (“cordine”), trumpet?
A musical comedian
34. Beverley Beck, a vital water source of the United Kingdom was opened in which year?
35. Last gladiator competition in Rome was held in which year?
36. In the Near East region, in the Early Bronze Age, which kingdom ended in 1940 BC?
Kingdom of Ur
37. In 1797, which city replaces New York City as the capital of New York?
38. Open Championship golf tournament was first held in Old Course at St Andrews venue in which year?
39. Cairns Convention Centre arena is located in which country?
40. Prophet Muhammad sets out with an army of 10,000 strong to conquer Mecca in which year?
41. What symbol represents the asteroid 9 Metis?
an eye with a star
42. In which year, did the Dutch East Indies Company dissolve?
43. In the Australian Open women’s Championship’s history, who holds the record for most titles with eleven wins?
Margaret Court (1960–1973)
44. In Astronomy, what is Caelum?
45. In 722, who flees from bishop Willibrord?
Hofmeier Charles Martel
46. Giuseppe Arcimboldo, an Italian painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. died in which year?
47. Alexon was one of the Carthaginian commanders of which war?
First Punic War
48. Quakers in Pennsylvania emancipate their slaves in which year?
49. Baden-Württemberg Grand Prix was first held in which year?
50. Russia adopts the Julian calendar in which year?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 General World Knowledge Quiz GK Trivia English Printable
- 50 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Silly Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Printable Quiz
- 50 Fun Pub Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers Printable
- 60 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Horses General Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge History Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Facts
- 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- The 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Printable Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia Online
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Students with Answers Trivia
- 100 Mixed Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Mixed General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Test
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Questions Quiz Trivia Fun Facts