Common sense GK quiz questions and answers are printable are full of surprising trivia. We can’t really accomplish much with ignorance. So, plainly, knowledge has all of the advantages over a lack of information, or as we call it, ignorance. The only thing that ignorance or acting ignorantly will accomplish is to elicit criticism, which no one wants. As a result, everyone should plainly desire knowledge based on common sense GK quiz.
What makes the stars twinkle? The incoming starlight is bent by small, fluctuating currents of air acting as numerous concave lenses or mirrors, causing the light to strike or miss our eyes. The stars appear to sparkle to us. It’s no surprise that the world’s most powerful telescopes are built on high mountain peaks to reach above the thickest atmosphere.
What is the temperature like in space? It would be roughly 2.7 degrees Kelvin if you could measure the temperature in a lonely region of space with nothing for light-years around you (-454 degrees Fahrenheit). ‘Absolute zero,’ or 0 degrees Kelvin, is the temperature at which molecules have no kinetic energy and hence remain motionless. Enjoy these common sense GK quiz. The microwave background radiation – energy left behind from the Big Bang that fills the cosmos in all directions – accounts for the 2.7 degrees number.
Despite its reputation as a chilly state, Minnesota’s summer high temperatures range from the mid-80s F in the south to the upper 70s F in the north, with temperatures as high as 114 F. conceivable. Explore these common sense GK quiz.
In 1902, the French Panama Canal Company offers the United States $40 million for the right to build a canal, moving the balance away from those who support a canal via Nicaragua.
Common Sense GK Quiz Questions And Answers Printable
1. After 1941, millions were imprisoned, worked to death, or murdered in Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps, a genocide named what?
2. England’s Imperial Post Office is established in the Colony of Barbados in which year?
3. Who was termed as the “The Just” in the Portuguese House of Burgundy?
4. What does “I’m beat” mean?
When someone loses
5. In 1980, a Jewish-owned hotel in which city in Kenya was bombed killing 18?
6. Thomas Pollock Anshutz, an American painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. died in which year?
7. Who was Arrian?
8. Adrigole is a beautiful town, located in which European country?
Republic of Ireland
9. “Sprinkler heads” term is associated with which sport?
10. In 1980, NY Islanders’ greatest shutout margin (9-0) vs which team?
11. Who was Stephen / Vajk (997 – 1000)
a Grand Prince of the Hungarians
12. John Green wrote which fiction in 2005?
Looking for Alaska
13. Bronx Zoo is located in which US state?
14. In Astronomy, what is Cepheus?
15. In 1980, Leopold Senghor, President of which country resigned?
16. Artisanal goods were traded across Mesoamerica partly by long-distance trade for obsidian, jade, and luxury feathers during which years?
c 1200-400 BCE
17. Alsace is a fabulous place in which country?
18. In which year, 72-year-old Marv Levy retires as coach of the NFL Buffalo Bills after 12 seasons, including 4 consecutive losing Super Bowl appearances?
19. Mike James is a rugby player from which country?
20. CNN Headline News debuts in which year?
21. Lebanese protests were held in which year in the 21st century?
22. In 1995, “Having Our Say” closed at which theatre in NYC after 308 performances?
23. Who had the esteem of the Supreme Potentate for “the most massive offensive in the history of mankind” from Jerusalem and Petra in the Left Behind novel series?
24. Released on January 20, 2015, what was the name of American singer Lady Gaga’s video album?
Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga: Cheek to Cheek Live!
25. In 1981, who becomes the head of Ghana, and suspends the constitution?
Lt Jerry Rawlings
26. Askold and Dir, one of the Grand princes of Kyiv in Russia lived during which century?
27. In 1995, who scored a separate cricket century the same day for Victoria?
28. Slaves were freed on a large scale in 956 by which dynasty?
29. What has the name action taken by John Paul II in 1985 that resulted in Pastoral care for the sick and the erection of the Pontifical Council?
30. In 1981, which country’s unemployment stands at a record 475,000?
31. What is an annual tennis tournament created in 1905 and played on outdoor hard courts at Melbourne Park in Melbourne, Australia?
32. In which year, did Intel cut the price of Pentium II-233 MHz from $401 to $268?
33. Heinrich Wilhelm Matthias Olbers was a physician and astronomer from which country?
34. What was the contribution of The Bedroom Philosopher – vocals, guitar, accordion?
A musical comedian
35. In which year, is CBS Mystery Theater’s final episode on the radio after 8 years?
36. Ashby-de-la-Zouch Canal, a vital water source of the United Kingdom was opened in which year?
37. In 1995, which musical was closed at Cort Theater NYC after 340 performances?
38. Open Championship golf tournament was last held in Musselburgh Links venue in which year?
39. John Cain Arena is located in which country?
40. In 1982, which TV soap ends its 19-year run?
41. In the Australian Open women, which player has the record for most consecutive Three titles in 1988–1990?
42. In 1989, which musical was closed at Lunt-Fontanne Theater NYC after 65 performances?
43. What is the largest park in New York by area?
Pelham Bay Park, Bronx
44. “Some” is a what type of determiner in English grammar?
45. In 1983, which country gains complete independence from Britain?
46. In which session of the American Hockey League, did the Hershey Bears transfer from the Eastern Amateur Hockey League?
47. In which year, did Jockey Kent Desormeaux set a record with 598 wins in a year?
48. Autaritus was one of the Carthaginian commanders of which war?
First Punic War
49. Algarve Grand Prix was first held in which year?
50. In 1983, who was installed as mayor of Voeren, Belgium?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 General World Knowledge Quiz GK Trivia English Printable
- 50 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Silly Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Printable Quiz
- 50 Fun Pub Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers Printable
- 60 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Horses General Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge History Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Facts
- 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- The 100 Best Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Trivia Questions And Answers Easy Printable Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia Online
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Students with Answers Trivia
- 100 Mixed Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Mixed General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Test
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Questions Quiz Trivia Fun Facts