Cool quiz questions and answers general knowledge is described as culturally valued information about any issue relevant to a society’s, culture, civilization, community, or country’s social interest, which may be transmitted through a variety of non-specialist media. In basic terms, broad knowledge refers to a person’s understanding of all aspects of life, whether or not they are included in his academic studies like cool quiz questions and answers.
Different fields of broad knowledge may be distinguished, such as arts, discovery, gaming, politics, culture, film, medicine, history, current events, fashion, family, health and recreation, science, cool quiz questions and answers, and so on. It is fair to state that broad knowledge and cool quiz questions and answers encompass practically all facets of human life.
The value of general knowledge, as well as cool quiz questions and answers, extends well beyond memorizing trivia and taking general knowledge exams. A person’s personality may be measured by his current broad knowledge of many subjects and current events in multiple fields, which qualifies him as an intelligent person with whom everyone wants to communicate and seek guidance with cool quiz questions and answers.
Cool quiz questions and answers
1. Sahand Airport is located in which country?
1. What is the study of trees?
2. What is the anthropology taught at colleges and universities called?
3. Bishopbriggs is located in which country?
4. What is the language of a Libyan?
5. What religious leader’s name mean Sign of God?
6. Where is the present location of the ancient city Alexandria in Opiania Alexander the Great founded?
7. What is the meaning of the French idiom – les carottes sont cuites?
your goose is cooked
8. Which defunct airline in Belize ceased its operation in 1997?
9. What is the meaning of the New English term WFH?
An abbreviation for “working from home.”
10. Struthio Cameus is the Latin name of which creature?
11. What is the output of the PC shortcut keys “Win”?
[Display or hide the Start screen]
12. Bendora Dam is located in which country?
13. What is the home to a tribe of giant cannibals that Odysseus encountered on his way back home from the Trojan War?
14. Who wrote the popular fiction Casino Royale?
15. The first one was delivered in 1933 – the first what?
16. What does Sexagennial / Sexagenary mean?
17. Who is the only US president to resign?
Richard Milhous Nixon
18. Name a word with vowels in order.
19. Corgi is a what kind of animal breed?
20. Hindu religion Batavia is an incarnation of Vishnu in what form?
21. John Charles (Wales) was inducted in the English Football Hall of Fame in which year?
22. Arabo Friese Paard horse breed was originated in which country?
23. Ginninderra Creek is located in which country?
24. What does Also Eligible mean in horse racing?
A horse officially entered in a race, but because the field is too large, the horse is not allowed to start unless other horses are scratched prior to a set deadline
25. Beside the long winding river is the translation of which US state?
26. What is the name of the winning horse in the Winter Derby 2001, a Group 3 flat horse race in Great Britain?
27. Kai Ken dog was originated in which country?
28. Who was the 3rd Earl of Salisbury jure uxoris 1196-1226?
29. Roman Emperor Diocletian received what prestigious title in 297?
Carpicus Maximus (“great victor over Carpians”)
30. Country celebrates Aug 11 as independence day from France?
31. Indus–Sênggê Zangbo rivers pass through which countries?
Pakistan (93%), India, and China
32. What is the internet country domain TLD for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?
33. Nigeria celebrates its independence day on what date?
34. Nastapoca Falls is located in which country?
35. What type of creature was Pylorus Jack?
A Dolphin —- saved sailors
36. What is the gestation duration of Moose (Alces alces)?
37. Thinking in another language makes your decision sound more rational. True or false?
38. Which pens were very popular among pilots in World War II because they did not leak at high altitudes?
39. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
40. Who owned a cat called Bismarck?
41. Which glands play a role in bone health?
42. Quail eggs, including pickled quail eggs is a delicacy in which countries?
Brazil, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Venezuela, Vietnam
43. Who is the Father of History?
44. Memorial to which person’s monument, “a large hanging one with cartouches of arms pinned to a pyramid, was erected after 1750″ in St. Mary’s Church, Bexley, Kent?
John Styleman (d.1734)
45. In the Batman comics what is the full real identity of the Riddler Edward?
Enigma E Enigma
46. MacCarthy Island → Janjanbureh Island (1995) is a renamed place in which country?
47. Sidi M’hamed Bou Qobrine Cemetery is located in which country?
48. What is the month of September called in the Italian language?
49. Which airport has the IATA code ACR?
Araracuara Airport, Colombia
50. Where was the world’s first water clock invented?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students