Let’s solve the very random quiz questions of general knowledge for college students! Everything in our world is wonderful and unusual, and our world is no exception. Who are the guys in this world who are not captivated by awe? Shouldn’t we use the religious aspect to further our metaphysics research? Shouldn’t we be aware of why we were born? Enjoy very random quiz questions general knowledge for college students. Shouldn’t we be aware of why the world was formed and what our role in it is? You must realize that the best way to solve any difficulties is to get information.
Explore very random quiz questions general knowledge for college students. In a 5-0 win against the Toronto Maple Leafs in 2000, Pittsburgh Penguins center and part-owner Mario Lemieux scored a goal and two assists in his comeback to the NHL after more than three years off due to injuries and chronic cancer troubles.
Brian David Mitchell abducted Elizabeth Ann Smart from her home in the Federal Heights neighborhood of Salt Lake City, Utah, on June 5, 2002, when she was fourteen years old. Find below very random quiz questions about general knowledge for college students.
Traditional Madurese villages are dispersed and rarely linear in structure, relying instead on road traffic. Paddocks for livestock ranching may be found in almost every village. Bamboo houses are frequently erected on low stilts. They generally have a frame construction with a veranda attached. have fun with very random quiz questions general knowledge GK for college students. Roofs are traditionally covered with palm leaves or reeds, although since the final third of the twentieth century, roof tiles have become more widespread.
Jaycee Dugard was abducted from her home in Meyers, California, on June 10, 1991. Dugard was stolen from a roadway while walking to a school bus stop when she was 11 years old. Share very random quiz questions general knowledge for college students!
Very Random Quiz Questions General Knowledge for College Students
1. Bosnian War ended in which year?
2. In astronomy, what is Metis?
3. In which year, Belgium & Congo resume diplomatic relations?
4. Who said, “Questions are never indiscreet, answers sometimes are”?
5. In 1926, Depot Square in the Bronx was renamed what?
6. Caroline of Ansbach glorified the throne as the Queen of England in which year?
7. “Yossarian Survives” (1987) is a famous work by whom, with Captain John Yossarian?
8. What zodiac has its sign “10”?
9. Russian military aircraft type “Eurocopter AS350/AS355” was introduced in which year?
10. In 1926, which square in the Bronx was named for 1st US Jewish soldier to die in WW I?
11. Think back to =?
to bring to one’s mind the memory of
12. In 1961, Styne, Comden, and Green’s which musical was premiered at St James Theater, NYC; runs for 205 performances?
“Subways Are for Sleeping”
13. Lynne Truss wrote which famous fiction in 2003?
Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
14. Fang creature was found in which movie?
15. In 1927, Jerome Kern and Oscar Hammerstein II’s which musical was premiered in New York City?
16. Who was the United States Poet Laureate in 1937–1941?
17. What is usually a pearl onion pickled in brine with small amounts of turmeric and paprika?
A cocktail onion
18. Who won the 28th Heisman Trophy Award in 1962?
Terry Baker, Oregon State (QB)
19. WPangolin, a rare animal is a delicacy in which countries?
China and Vietnam
20. In 1932, which music hall was opened in New York City?
Radio City Music Hall
21. A representation to His Majesty, moved in the House of Commons – the book is written by which philosopher?
22. Abbey Theatre is located in which city in the UK?
23. In 1966, the “At the Drop of Another Hat” musical was opened at which theatre in NYC for 105 performances?
24. In the USA, collectively, the poets laureate have brought how many poets and authors to the Library to read for the Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature?
More than 2,000
25. In 1934, 1st youth hostel in the US opened in which city in Massasutaes?
26. A Bad Moms Christmas – a Christmas film was released in which year?
A Christmas Story – a Christmas film was released in which year?
27. Tell on =?
give away secrets about
28. In 1967, who releases his debut album “Songs of Leonard Cohen” on Columbia Records?
29. The rain poured down for a while, then ____.
30. In 1934, “Thumbs Up” a musical revue, including music and lyrics by Vernon Duke & James Hanley was premiered in which city?
31. Berrier Island is located in which US state?
32. In 1968, which spaceship returns to Earth?
33. Sheets Island is located in which US state?
34. What is Jadanagam?
a Head Jewelry
35. In which year, German immigration officials with no explanation bar Juan Carlos Zabala (Arg), 1932 Olympic marathon champion, from entering Germany?
36. On October 24, 1979, the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran was approved by whom?
Supreme Leader Ru Ruhollah Khomeini and Prime Minister Mehdi Bazargan
37. In 1970, which musical was closed at St James Theater NYC after 2844 performances?
38. What is Teflon?
a material used to coat cooking utensils and in industrial applications where sticking is to be avoided
39. Xi An is a what in China?
40. In 1937, Mae West performs which skit that gets her banned from NBC radio?
Adam & Eve
41. in 2019, Los Angeles City Council voted unanimously to rename the intersection of West Slauson Avenue and Crenshaw Boulevard in South Central Los Angeles as what?
“Nipsey Hussle Square”
42. In 1971, 1st Fiesta Bowl: #8 Arizona State beats Florida State by what score?
43. What is the name of Age started in 2.5 million B.C.?
The Stone Age
44. What is Clorox?
a commercial bleaching agent
45. In 1939, the 1st American skimobiles were launched in which city in New Hampshire?
46. Big and Little Indian Rock Petroglyphs is a prehistoric archaeological site located in which US state?
47. In 1972, “Purlie” was opened at which theatre in NYC for 14 performances?
Billy Rose Theater
48. Any of the various plastic laminates containing melamine is called what?
49. What is Datejime?
an item traditionally worn in Japan
50. In 1939, Between 20,000 and 40,000 died in a magnitude 8 earthquake in which city in Turkey?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers