General knowledge questions quiz answer trivia free online English printable interesting facts for fun offer numerous advantages over other sorts of assessments: they are easier to administer, mark, and return with feedback, and they are less stressful than big tests. General knowledge quiz questions for fun can be used in a classroom setting, such as an academic setting or a long-term course for certification or professional examination, to enhance learning and retention of knowledge. In contrast, the ‘major’ test, with all of its attendant anxiety, signifies the culmination of a student’s study and preparation.
Remember when we were in high school or college and had a midterm or two before the final test in a course? To be honest, we procrastinated week after week, deferring constant study that should have taken place. We studied for the test by cramming the content into our short-term memory the night before (and maybe throughout the night), general knowledge questions for fun. As an alternative, we administer weekly tests throughout a semester because I am concerned about the well-being on the basis of general knowledge questions for fun.
True-or-false, multiple-choice, short-answer essay prompts, and other comparable metrics are used to depict what happens in a vivarium on a daily basis general knowledge questions for fun. When working with animals, we rarely encounter questions with easy, single solutions; instead, we are frequently confronted with a mix of responses. And it’s been proven that combining the general knowledge questions for fun is a good technique to teach subjects while also assessing knowledge.
Intelligent people go general knowledge questions for fun one step further: learners and they evaluate their quizzes in class right away. Instead of taking them away and returning them at the next class meeting, larners keep their own tests, and we go over each question in class, grading, responding, and debating it. We verify general knowledge questions for fun answers and examine incorrect responses to see why they are incorrect. Occasionally, a learner will present a reason for why a bad response may be valid under specific situations, for example, general knowledge questions for fun.
General knowledge questions for fun
1. Who was the champion in the 2003 Copa Peugeot Argentina de Tenis?
Guillermo Cañas (Argentina)
2. Which country ranked third in 2019 as per the number of international visitors?
3. Which country is the third freest in the 2021 Index of Economic Forum?
4. Where does Compensatory growth take place?
a type of regenerative growth that can take place in a number of human organs
5. France named it Chapeau Melon et Bottes de Cuir what UK?
6. What is Epoxide hydrolase 3?
Isozyme in the human body
7. Ribs and breastbone (sternum) are called what?
8. Ingeniero Ballester Dam is located in which country?
9. What has made Jennifer Charles popular?
a French-language singer of the United States
10. With whom is Ludwig Ritter Von Kochel best associated?
Mozart – catalogued K numbers
11. After the Fire was a British rock band evolved during which decade?
12. What is Coronin?
a Fibrous protein
13. “A City on Fire” is a popular song by which British rock band?
14. United Kingdom Akrotiri and Dhekelia (United Kingdom) has a land border with whom?
United Nations Buffer Zone in Cyprus
15. What playwright wrote The Three Sisters and The Cherry Orchard?
16. During 7000 BC, which Neolithic settlement town had a population of 1,000–10,000?
17. Bodø city is located in which country?
18. With its surname Godwine, Earl of Kent was created in which year in England?
19. In which country, Caral city was founded in the Norte Chico region in 2627 BC?
20. What does a Pangram contain?
All letters in the alphabet
21. Which country has its land borders with 6 countries: China, Iran, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan?
22. Name a glucose homeostasis disorder.
23. Epoxydocosapentaenoic acid is an omega 3 fatty acid with how many carbons?
24. During 750–1258, which Caliphate of the Islamic Ummah thrived in Arabian territory?
25. What group of people meet at Kingdom Halls?
26. What is the meaning of “al-Maalik”, one of the 99 names of Allah, the God in Islam?
The King/ Lord/ Sovereign/ Dominion/ Master
27. What is ICD-10?
International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
28. Bnaid Al-Qar, a Capital Governorate is located in which country?
29. At which location in the present-day United Arab Emirates, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 125 kya discovered?
30. What international rugby team performs The Haka before the match?
31. the Black Sea remains at which side of the East European Plain in Eastern Europe?
32. What is Blepharochalasis?
33. Nordland county is located in which European country?
34. What is Bazantar in the United States?
a string instrument
35. Kolpeuryntomania is what sexual activity?
Stretching the vagina
36. Why is Banjo Mosele popular?
a musician from Botswana
37. Al Hudaydah city is located in which country?
38. Viola was an instrument that originated during which period?
39. Fanling Ching Wai village is located in which country?
40. Punk Drummer Chris Miller what name when he Damned in the 70s?
41. South Pacific Touring Series auto racing is held in which country?
42. Malak Hindu Temple, Sydney is dedicated to which Hindu god?
43. What is Acne cosmetica (cosmetic acne)?
44. How many North Pacific right whales are there in the world?
45. Wayne Brazel shot and killed what Western figure in the 20th cent?
46. Misripara Seema Buddha Bihar Buddha temple is located in which country?
47. Which Nigerian novelist wrote Half of a Yellow Sun in 2006?
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
48. Who was the champion in the 2007 Copa Peugeot Argentina de Tenis?
David Nalbandian (Argentina)
49. Autódromo de Luanda, Luanda is a what is Angola?
Permanent circuits for auto racing
50. What is Semi contrabassoon?
a Bassoon, musical instrument which uses double reeds
51. What is the name of once Chinese Encyclopedia that contained 11,095 volumes and around 370 million characters but now contains less than 400 volumes?
52. What was Alexander of Abonoteichus?
founder of Glycon-worship and oracle
53. What is the name of the battleship of the Argentine Navy launched in 1892 and scrapped in 1947?
54. Who was Chu Fu (d. 130)?
Chinese professional witch of the Antiquity
55. What does a Geophage do?
56. In 2021, Martha Wells received the Hugo Award for which novel?
57. Santa Evita novel was written by Tomás Eloy Martínez based on which historic event?
20th century, Eva Perón
58. Ibrahim Pasha Mosque is located in which country?
59. In which temple, 50 Hindu pilgrims were killed (stampede) in March 1986 in India?
Kumbh Mela, Haridwar
60. Joyce Frankenberg born in 1951 changed her name to what?
61. Where is the location of the Brunner’s glands in the human body?
62. In the man from UNCLE who were their enemies?
63. TC 2000 Championship Auto racing series is held in which country?
64. What is the “Vertical kneel” position of the human body?
also known as “standing on one’s knees”, it is a position in which both the thighs and upper torso are vertical.
65. What island group is named after a type of crocodile?
66. What links the Sarasvati River / Sarasvati, Parjanya (Rain), Vāc (Speech), Vastospati, Vishvakarman, Manyu, and Kapinjala?
67. What author wrote about Adrian Mole?
68. Bou Zizi mountain is located in which mountain range in Algeria?
Edough Massif (Tell Atlas)
69. What was the name of as one of the world’s most famous rare stamps, was issued in limited numbers in British Guiana in 1856?
The British Guiana 1c magenta
70. What was the first UK TV series filmed in color 1964/5?
Stingray – a puppet series
71. Baja California Sur state is located in which country?
72. What is the prefix for “billion”?
73. Who is the unit of sound named after Alexander Graham Bell?
74. What is the capital and the largest city of the state of Campeche, Mexico?
San Francisco de Campeche
75. In UK tennis where is the Stella Artois tournament held?
Queen’s Club Championships
76. What is acatalexis?
The last foot of an acatalectic line of the poem has a metrically full amount of syllables.
77. The word Farthing derived from a shortening of which word?
78. What was the name of pieces of the Spanish silver coin that could easily be cut into eight parts (giving it its colloquial name) for smaller transactions?
79. Cho Oyu mountain is located in which mountain range?
80. What animal comes in types spotted striped and brown?
81. Almas Tower, a supertall building is located in which city?
82. At which location in present-day South Africa, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 200–110 kya discovered?
Klasies River Caves, population genetics
83. Makalu mountain is located in which countries?
84. What is the highest point of Brunei?
Pagon Hill; 1,850 m (6,070 ft)
85. What sexual practice does a mazophallate enjoy?
86. Which American novelist wrote Beloved in 1987?
87. What is the Southernmost Point of the European part of the Netherlands?
boundary marker 12 along Rue de Beusdael, near Kuttingen in the municipality of Gulpen-Wittem, Limburg
88. The Daily Telegraph is published from which country?
89. Makalu mountain was first ascended in which year?
90. Nadsat was a made-up language in what book and film?
A Clockwork Orange
91. Moby-Dick; or, The Whale is an 1851 novel by which American writer?
92. El combate perpetuo novel was written by Marcos Aguinis based on which historic event?
19th century, Admiral William Brown
93. What is the common name of Acmella oleracea, a leaf vegetable?
94. Capital Thimphu is lower than Quito, by altitude. – True or false?
95. What is Mexico’s largest seaside resort?
96. What is Bicerin?
a chocolate drinks
97. Who was the First Monarch of the Kingdom of Norway?
98. is a popular song by which Korean band?
99. Why is Aron popular in the USA?
a Korean-language singer of the United States
100. The word amnesia (forgetfulness) derives from what language?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable