Random history trivia quiz questions answer general knowledge trivia printable online English is here. History enables us to have a better understanding of other people. History is more than simply a way to learn about your own nation, ethnic background, and ancestors. Random history trivia questions also a helpful tool for comprehending others who are different from ourselves. Random history trivia questions on global, national, and regional history assist us in comprehending how other civilizations influence our own.
They urge us to appreciate ethnic influences in our own communities as well, which is why everyone, regardless of their own cultural background, should study random history trivia questions, immigrant history, and so on. Random history trivia questions goes without saying that change is a challenging notion to grasp. Every one of us has a unique relationship with the rest of the world, influenced by societal conventions, cultural variations, personal experiences, and other factors. We are aware of when and why we seek change as people. Random history trivia questions may help us better grasp how, when, and why large-scale change happens (or should be pursued).
Random history trivia questions provides us with the tools we require to be good citizens. Good citizens are always well-informed citizens, and no one can claim to be well-informed without a basic understanding of history. This is true regardless of whether we’re discussing our position in our neighborhood or our country as a whole. History teaches us how to be more successful voters and citizens of any community.
Random history trivia questions also aids in bettering our ability to inform others. Plus, history is simply fascinating. When you study history, you may experience everything you appreciate in your favorite movies, television series, and fiction novels in real life. Today, explore the possibilities and enter a whole new universe that will permanently transform who you are on the basis of the random history trivia questions.
Random history trivia questions with answers
1. Which food first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of baking soda and baking powder in the 1930s?
2. One hundred families’ clothing was originated in which country?
3. What is the product of the “Top 10” brand that was popular in 1979?
4. What is Hanfu?
the historical clothing of the Han Chinese
5. What is an American country and Southern rock band formed in Fort Payne, Alabama, in 1969?
6. What was the strongest tropical cyclone on record worldwide in terms of wind speed and the second-most intense on record worldwide in terms of pressure?
7. FV Jutland which was lost in 1920 approximately 160 kilometers southeast of Halifax was a ship owned by which country?
8. How many people died, when in the First Punic War, between the Roman Republic and Carthage, a Roman fleet that had just rescued a Roman army from Africa was caught in a Mediterranean storm?
9. On what date in 1920, Wall Street Bombing took place?
10. Mark Twain received the first of his three patents for suspenders in which year?
11. What is the debut album of the folk duo The Holy Modal Rounders, released in 1964 through Prestige Records?
The Holy Modal Rounders
12. The Schlieffen Plan was a name given after the First World War to which country’s war plans?
13. Vaudeville was a style of variety entertainment predominant in which centuries?
Late 19th and early 20th centuries
14. Baker’s Dozen Donuts shop was founded in which country in 1978?
15. What is the name of the dam, located in Surobi District, Kabul Province in Afghanistan, that was built in 1968?
16. What is the name of Southern food from the United States, dating from the 19th century?
17. What was the name of the North Atlantic cyclone in 1932 with 280 km/h (175 mph) speed?
18. The world’s first skyscraper was built in which city in 1885?
19. The Jewelers of America (JA) was formed in which year?
20. During WW1, what was a series of battles fought along the eastern frontier of France and in southern Belgium?
The Battle of the Frontiers
21. De Nieuwe Molen, windmills in Maitland, Cape Town was founded in which year?
22. To date, Seven women have been chosen for which prestigious award that was originated in 1889?
Wisden Cricketers of the Year
23. What is the oldest association football competition in the world?
FA Cup (1871)
24. What is the oldest association football trophy in the world?
Scottish Cup (1874)
25. What is the oldest regional trophy in the world?
Birmingham Senior Cup (1876)
26. What is a southern subspecies of the plains zebra, named after the British explorer and naturalist William John Burchell?
27. What is Bac Kinh?
28. What was the first of three wars fought between Rome and Carthage?
The First Punic War
29. Founded in 1862, which Coffee shop in the US is located on Decatur Street in the French Quarter in New Orleans
Café du Monde
30. The Australian Capital Territory (ACT), known as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) until which year?
31. What prestigious title did Roman Emperor Caracalla concede for his valor in the year 213?
Germanicus Maximus (“great victor in Germania”)
32. What does the ancient Roman title Sebastokrator mean in English?
33. David W.C. MacMillan received Nobel prize 2021 in which category?
34. The first rockets were used as propulsion systems for arrows, and may have appeared as early as the 10th century in which dynasty?
Song dynasty, China
35. What is an annual award established to perpetuate former Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay’s example of integrity in governance, courageous service to the people?
The Ramon Magsaysay Award
36. In which year, the Australian national capital was finally ready and the national government relocated from its former seat in Melbourne to Canberra?
37. In 1597 who publishes Alchemia, a prototype chemistry textbook?
38. As of 2021, the Nobel Prizes and the Prize in Economic Sciences have been awarded 567 times to 889 recipients, of which how many were to organizations?
26 awards (all Peace Prizes)
39. The word “robot” was invented by Czech painter Josef Čapek and first used in his brother’s sci-fi play R.U.R in which year?
40. The ancestors of living Native Americans arrived in what is now the United States how many years go?
At least 15,000 years ago
41. What is the Columbian exchange process?
Since the end of the 15th century, the migration of Europeans to the Americas has led to centuries of population, cultural, and agricultural transfer and adjustment between Old and New World societies.
42. Which country accepted the UNESCO World Heritage Convention on 30 June 1992?
43. International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation (UIAA) was founded in which year?
44. One of the first recorded rocket launchers is the “wasp nest” fire arrow launcher produced by the which dynasty in 1380?
45. The Battle of Chioggia was a naval battle during the War of Chioggia that culminated on what date?
June 24, 1380
46. Lindt & Sprüngli candy was originated in 1845 in which city?
47. Who was the first first lady to be born in Virginia?
48. Since the first crewed spaceflight of Vostok 1 in 1961 there have been how many types of spacecraft that have made crewed flights into space
13 – 9 American, 3 Russian, and 1 Chinese.
49. Joseon was a historic kingdom of which country?
50. The Kingdom of Mysore was a realm in southern India, traditionally believed to have been founded in which year in the vicinity of the modern city of Mysore?
51. Who was Marie-Victor-Nicolas de Faÿ, marquis de La Tour-Maubourg?
a French cavalry commander under France’s Ancien Régime before rising to prominence during the First French Empire
52. The FIFA Women’s World Cup has been held every four years and one year after the FIFA World Cup since which year?
53. What was the name of a fatal accident in the United States space program that occurred on January 28, 1986?
The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster
54. The Congreve rocket was a type of rocket artillery designed by which British inventor in 1804?
Sir William Congreve
55. What is the name of an earth orbiter as well as the oldest spacecraft still in Earth orbit launched on 17 March 1958?
56. Established in 1975, what is the highest award of the Olympic Movement?
The Olympic Order
57. Córdoba Open tennis tournament in Argentina was first played in which year?
58. As of 2019, Norway has won the FIFA Women’s World Cup howe many times?
59. Which castle in England was demolished after a well-documented eight-week siege by Henry III, with around 2000 men, in 1224?
60. How did American actor Jack Lemmon die?
61. What is the only spacecraft to have successfully saved the lives of a crew using the rocket launch escape system, when in 1983, T-10-1 exploded on the launchpad?
62. What is the name of a defunct WTA-affiliated tennis tournament played from 1929 to 1987?
The WTA Argentine Open
63. Someries Castle in England was built in which century?
64. The Pierre de Coubertin medal is a special decoration awarded by whom?
International Olympic Committee
65. Which four castles together make up the Castles and Town Walls of King Edward in Gwynedd World Heritage Site, Wales?
castles of Beaumaris, Caernarfon, Conwy, and Harlech
66. When was the growth of prehistoric technology start?
About 2.5 million years before writing was developed
67. What is the name of the planetary probe that was launched in 1972, passed by Jupiter in 1973, and is now on its way to Aldebaran (65 light-years distant) in the Taurus constellation?
68. In which year was the reflecting telescope placed in Mount Graham International Observatory, Arizona, USA was made?
69. Leon N. Cooper, Nobel laureate in Physics in 1972 was an alumnus of which school?
The Bronx High School of Science, NY
70. Which is a broad prehistoric period, lasting roughly 2.5 million years, began with hominids and ended between 6000 and 2000 BCE with the advent of metalworking.?
71. Martello towers, sometimes known simply as Martellos, are small defensive forts that were built across the British Empire during which century?
72. What is the name of the spacecraft that has been orbiting Jupiter since 2016?
73. Who in c. 350 BC, expanding on Empedocles, proposes the idea of a substance as a combination of matter and form?
74. Pierre de Coubertin World Trophy was inaugurated in which year?
75. Where do you see Greeba Castle, a castellated house built during the 14th–19th centuries?
Isle of Man
76. In c. 850–900, some notable Arabic works are attributed to whom to introduce a systematic classification of chemical substances?
Jābir ibn Ḥayyān
77. Who is the winner of the 2020 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships held in the Czech Republic?
78. Which prehistoric period covers roughly 99% of human technological prehistory?
79. What was the name of the designer of the first Martello tower which was completed in 1565?
Giovan Giacomo Paleari Fratino (el Fratin)
80. Which period existed between 45,000 BCE – 12,000 BCE, following herds of large herbivores far into Alaska?
81. Which art museum was inaugurated in 2007 in Algeria?
Museum of Modern Art of Algiers (MaMa)
82. Beginning in which with the flight of Yuri Gagarin aboard Vostok 1, human spaceflight occurs when a human crew flies a spacecraft into outer space?
83. In c. 1267 who publishes Opus Maius, which among other things, proposes an early form of the scientific method, and contains results of his experiments with gunpowder?
84. Raymond Gafner who received the Pierre de Coubertin medal in 1999 was from which country?
85. Where was the world’s first modern nature reserve established in 1821 by the naturalist and explorer Charles Waterton around his estate?
Walton Hall, West Yorkshire
86. In ancient Americas Mezcala culture was originated in which country?
87. On what date the Penny Black, the world’ first issued adhesive postage stamp used in a public postal system in the United Kingdom, was released?
1 May 1840
88. Who is the winner of the 2019–20 Tour de Ski held in Switzerland/Italy?
Men: Alexander Bolshunov (Russia)
Women: Therese Johaug (Norway)
89. Copa Peugeot Argentina de Tenis was held last time in which year?
90. What is the name of the diamond mining at the Mir kimberlitic pipe (Yakutia, Russia) in 1980?
26th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
91. Which king of Ceylon established one of the world’s earliest wildlife sanctuaries in the 3rd century BC?
92. As of the launch of Shenzhou-13 on 15 October 2021, how many human spaceflight launch attempts have been made so far?
93. What is the name of a book written in c. 1310 containing experimental demonstrations of the corpuscular nature of matter that was still being used by seventeenth-century chemists?
Summa perfectionis magisterii
94. What is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and has been called Europe’s oldest city?
95. Phoenician period prevailed during which years?
96. Who was the champion in the 2012 Copa Peugeot Argentina de Tenis?
Nicolás Almagro (Spain)
97. Sumerian period prevailed during which years?
98. Which Mexican state entered the Federation on 1974-10-08?
Baja California Sur
99. Who is claimed to use the word “chemistry” for the first time in c. 1530?
100. Earl of Leicester was a prestigious designation under whose reign?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries