General knowledge fun quiz questions interesting facts and GK trivia online in English are for you. I grant credit for it because the quiz is about learning rather than grades. The subsequent talks highlight that learners’ critical thinking and other pupils who are listening can benefit from the general knowledge fun quiz questions. Quizzes provide extra benefits when general knowledge fun quiz questions come to teaching and assessing information. Learning snippets and taking quizzes may better meet our brain’s requirements for assimilation.
According to studies, general knowledge fun quiz questions aids both athletes and students in improving their talents and exam results. Smaller mental packets of information, provided intermittently with time to process, appear to promote learning more successfully than a big blast of knowledge.
If a learner is having a terrible day, having multiple short quizzes instead of one major exam can help to reduce the strain and negative impact of a poor result. Learners are aware that each class meeting will include a quiz evaluation, so they study and prepare over time rather than all at once with general knowledge fun quiz questions.
Taking frequent, low-impact quizzes can help learners overcome test anxiety and prepare for major competitions in life on the basis of the general knowledge fun quiz questions!
General knowledge fun quiz questions
1. What are the 1 countries that Abkhazia has land borders with?
2. During 6000 BC, which Neolithic settlement town had a population of 150–1,000?
3. What is Arp2/3?
a Fibrous protein
4. The 1960–61 Silver Hut expedition or formally the Himalayan Scientific and Mountaineering Expedition was initiated by whom?
Edmund Hillary and Griffith Pugh
5. Marmolada nearly 11000 feet highest peak what mountain range?
6. What is Auxology?
Study of human physical growth
7. The Armstrong limit or Armstrong’s line is a measure of what?
8. What is the other term of Epoxyeicosatrienoic acid?
9. “Carnaval fi Dachra” is a comedy film from which country?
10. Dr. George Wander invented what drink in Switzerland 1860s?
11. Where is the location of the Apocrine sweat glands in the human body?
12. Théâtre Impérial de l´Opéra is located in which country?
13. Who was Maria Foote (1797? –1867)?
14. What is the “All-fours” position of the human body?
This is a static version of crawling, which is an intuitive mode of mobility for infants and toddlers
15. Broadway 59 music Ordinary Couple, Preludium, Processional?
The Sound of Music
16. ABC TV is a Primary Channel, News Bulletins, Foreign/Nationally Produced in which country?
17. Nelu Bulanin, also known as Upacara Nelu Bulanin and Niskramana Samskara, is a traditional ceremony held in which city?
18. Which gown is shorter than others and is often referred to as a “toga rubra” or simply a toga?
19. What is the name of the transitive phase in between the two where the individual has left one phase but not yet joined the next?
The liminal phase
20. What game Johnny Archer Chang Feng-Pang has been world champs?
Nine Ball Pool
21. Azteca Uno (TV Azteca) is being run from which country?
22. Academy Award for Best Picture was first awarded on what date in 1929?
23. Hosted by Bill Welsh, which event was held in Ambassador Hotel on January 27, 1950?
Second Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony
24. Graham Abbey is famous for what contribution?
25. Who was the first Englishman to die in an air crash?
26. “Ali in Wonderland” is a drama film from which country?
27. Who wrote Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded in 1740?
28. Who was the artist of the song “White Christmas” in the film Holiday Inn (1942)?
29. What was Namouna?
Lalo ballet in the 19th-century
30. What 1969 film last line Clint Eastwood “I fall off em everywhere”?
Where Eagles Dare
31. What has made Romina Arena popular?
a French-language singer of the United States
32. At which location in present-day Morocco, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 379–254 kya discovered?
33. General Artigas Bridge is located in which country?
34. What is the “Taking a knee” position of the human body?
Taking a knee entails placing one knee on the ground in front of the body while the foot of the other leg is placed on the ground in front of the torso
35. In what Elvis film does he play a hillbilly garage hand?
36. Why is Ailee popular?
a Korean-language singer of the United States
37. The Archers were one of America’s earliest Contemporary Christian music groups during which decade?
38. “24 for 3” is a 2007 novella written by whom?
39. What is Ajaeng in Korea?
a string instrument
40. Wesley Snipes and who starred in the film Money Train 1995?
41. Why is Angelique Kidjo popular?
a musician in Benin
42. What is abecedarius?
A sort of acrostic in which the initial letter of each word, strophe, or poem is in alphabetical sequence
43. Which country’s economic freedom score is 89.7, making its economy the freest in the 2021 Index of Economic Forum?
44. What is Contraforte?
a Bassoon, a musical instrument that uses double reeds
45. Mary Cathleen Collins changed her name to what?
46. Violin was an instrument that originated during which period?
47. Hip bones are called what?
48. At which location in present-day Turkey, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 316–219 kya discovered?
49. On which country’s coin does each monarch’s effigy face in the opposite direction of their immediate predecessor?
50. In Connecticut it is specifically illegal to dispose of what?
Used Razor Blades
51. Who was the Winning Coach of the 1930 FIFA World Cup Football?
Vittorio Pozzo (Italy)
52. K2 mountain is located in which mountain range?
53. Ocean Heights, a supertall building is located in which city?
54. “28k Resolution” is a popular song by which British rock band?
55. Marilyn Louis born 1922 changed her name to what star of the 40s?
56. Who invaded England from Normandy and was declared the King of a unified England?
William the Conqueror
57. What is 2PM in Korea?
a Boy band group
58. What is the common name of Abutilon theophrasti, a leaf vegetable?
59. What is Akta-Vite?
a chocolate drinks
60. What was invented in 1970 by US Dr. Buddy Lapidus marketed in 1975?
61. What is the Northernmost Point of the European part of the Netherlands?
62. Which country has the highest capital city by altitude
63. What is the capital of Ecuador?
64. What is the highest point of Bangladesh?
Saka Haphong; 1,052 m (3,451 ft)
65. Who was born at Daisy Hill Puppy Farm?
Snoopy — Peanuts
66. How many floors are there in The Address Downtown, formerly The Address Downtown Dubai, a supertall hotel?
63-story, 302.2 m (991 ft)
67. Who casts the role of the Angel in the popular American TV show “Angel”?
68. Rreze Abdullahu (born 1989), Kosovo war diarist was born in which country?
69. Mount Everest is located in which mountain range?
70. Photographic inventor suicided 1932 said my work is done why wait?
George Eastman, Kodak Brownie
71. Paracress is a popular leaf vegetable in which country?
72. Prior to 1066, England was divided into how many major kingdoms with several different rulers?
73. What is the meaning of “Ar-Rahmaan”, one of the 99 names of Allah, the God in Islam?
The Beneficent/ All-Compassionate/ Most Gracious
74. Lhotse mountain is located in which countries?
75. In 1949 the Thought Police first appeared in what novel 1984?
76. In which popular British TV show do we see Abzorbaloff, a villain?
77. What was the first film made in the United States: According to conflicting reports, this was shot in either June 1889 or November 1890?
Monkeyshines, No. 1
78. In 1929, who begins broadcasting 30-minute-long programs for his mechanically scanned televisions?
John Logie Baird
79. Nora Aceval (born 1953), folk story writer was born in which country?
80. Moriaphillia is sexual arousal from what?
Telling dirty jokes
81. Who casts the role of Xander Harris in the popular American TV show “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”?
82. At which location in the present day, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 70–66 kya discovered?
83. Which country sends the most Christmas cards?
84. American film “After Dark in Central Park” was released in which year?
85. What is the oldest bridge over the Seine in Paris?
86. What is the meaning of Wenceslas in Bohemia?
87. Which country’s Constitution Only Allows Coins, Not Paper Money?
88. Where is Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in the USA?
89. What movie is the song Ol Man River from?
90. Kate Mulgrew plays who in a Gene Roddenberry-based series?
Capt Katherine Janeway Voyager
91. “Wings” received the Academy Award for Best Picture in which year?
92. During 632–661, which Caliphate of the Islamic Ummah thrived in the Arabian territory?
93. Who was the best player of the 1930 FIFA World Cup Football?
José Nasazzi (Uruguay)
94. What is the name of an English pastry-based dessert made from bananas, toffee, and cream, either on a pastry base or digestive biscuit crumb crust?
95. What fish has its head at right angles to its body?
96. What links Atlantis, Endeavour, Discovery, Columbia, and Challenger?
all five orbiters at launch
97. Tasty sweet Bakewell tart was originated in which country?
United Kingdom (England)
98. Author Bertus Aafjes (1914–1993) was born in which country?
99. A pie containing bacon, egg, and often onion named what?
Bacon and egg pie
100. Colonel Paul W Tibbets did it first – what?
Dropped Atom Bomb
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable