Fun general knowledge questions with answers trivia quiz in English printable for everyone. Labeling involves displaying an image or a sequence of photos to learners and having them label each object on the picture in the form of fun general knowledge questions with answers. Let’s assume you’re working on a security awareness e-learning course and you recently concluded a section on security threats. You might utilize fun general knowledge questions with answers by presenting an image of risky things strewn about a person’s desk, such as sticky notes containing clues. You ask the learners to solve these fun general knowledge questions with answers.
Another important aspect to remember when creating fun general knowledge questions with answers for an e-learning event is to make them basic. It’s critical to keep learners motivated during training so they’ll want to keep learning and finish fun general knowledge questions with answers.
Of course, we’d like to know if individuals learned anything like fun general knowledge questions with answers, and the majority of you will want to track and report that they did. As a result, you may offer a typical quiz with multiple choice and true/false questions at the end of the e-learning course. Grading the quiz is appropriate at this time, and learners should be informed that the final fun general knowledge questions with answers will be evaluated.
Its true, fun general knowledge questions with answers don’t have to be tedious, intelligence-degrading exercises with no other purpose than to tick the box that indicates we evaluated individuals. In e-learning, fun general knowledge questions with answers may be used to inspire students, help them remember what they’ve learned, and measure their progress. This is supported by research and may be used to our advantage if we follow the basic guidelines outlined above to improve the effectiveness of our fun general knowledge questions with answers.
Fun general knowledge questions with answers
1. J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Hobbit,” published in which year?
2. In 1964, a patent was granted to whom for magnetic core memory (first used in a minicomputer)?
3. Who was Abbott and Costello?
A vaudeville performer
4. What is Bak chor mee?
Teochew (China) cuisine
5. Lily Cauchoin became famous as who?
6. With 94+ locations, %Arabica coffeehouse chain is founded in which country?
7. In which country, doughnut shops have been described as common and as a “national institution”, and doughnuts have been described as an “unofficial national food.”?
8. Which rice is considered one of the national dishes of Singapore?
Hainanese chicken rice
9. What is the origin of Achar, various pickled meats and vegetable dish?
10. What vegetable gets its name from old French / Latin for milk?
11. In which country do you find Parma Supermarkets, a supermarket chain?
12. On August 22, 1914, during which battles in the WW1, five separate French armies engaged the German invaders independently of each other?
Battle of the Frontiers
13. Founded in Killaloe, Ontario (1978), which company’s headquarters are in Montreal, Quebec, Canada?
BeaverTails (doughnut shop)
14. What is the length of the Yangtze (Cháng Jiāng), China, the longest river in Asia?
6,300 km (3,915 mi)
15. In The African Queen what was the name of the steam launch?
The African Queen
16. Ghirardelli candy brand was originated in which country?
17. Paska dish was originated in which country?
18. What is ba-wan?
A Taiwanese cuisine
19. How many outlets are there of the Baker’s Dozen Donuts, a popular coffeehoue chain in Canada?
20. Which river in Romania and Ukraine is 726 km long with a basin of 44,000 km2?
21. What is the shallowest of the world’s five major oceans?
The Arctic Ocean
22. What is the magazine of the Jehovah’s Witnesses called?
23. What is the longest river in the USA?
24. What is Acilius duvergeri?
A vulnerable beetle
25. Richard Roundtree played what detective in three 70s films?
26. Wha tis Lindt & Sprüngli?
27. What is the only spacecraft to have visited Uranus, making a single flyby as part of its grand tour of the outer planets?
28. Who was the first first lady in the USA to have been born in the 18th century?
29. What is the longest river in the United Kingdom, with its length of 220 miles?
30. Defecolagnia is sexual arousal from what act?
31. In c. 1000 which Persian philosophers, deny the possibility of the transmutation of metals?
Abū al-Rayhān al-Bīrūnī and Avicenna
32. Lord Killanin, who received the Olympic Order in Gold in 1980 was from which country?
33. As of July 2016, the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) lists how many vulnerable insect species?
34. What are the effects of Adrenaline hormone on the human body?
blood pressure, glycogenolysis, lipolysis, etc.
35. Writer who created Hannah Massay Maggie Rowan Tillie Trotter?
36. As of 2019, Japan has won the FIFA Women’s World Cup howe many times?
37. What is Aizu-Jidori?
a Japanese chicken breed
38. What is the storage capacity of the largest dam in Afghanistan, the Naghlu Dam?
550,000,000 m3 (445,892 acre⋅ft)
39. FA Cup (1871), the oldest association football competition in the world was originated in which country?
40. The French call it La Mort aux Trousses what Hitchcock film is it?
North by Northwest
41. What links Claire Taylor (2009), Charlotte Edwards (2014), Heather Knight (2018), Natalie Sciver (2018), Anya Shrubsole (2018), Tammy Beaumont (2019), and Ellyse Perry (2020)?
Seven women have been chosen for the Wisden Cricketers of the Year
42. Mostert’s Mill windmill was founded in 1796 in which city?
Mowbray, Cape Town
43. Where is the mouth of the River Thames, the second-longest river of the United Kingdom?
44. What is Ennstaler Bergscheck?
am Austrian cattle breed
45. What did alchemists seek to turn base metals into gold?
46. Mount Mitchell is located in which mountain range in North Carolina?
47. In which years, recipes for the production of aqua ardens (“burning water”, i.e., ethanol) by distilling wine with common salt start to appear in a number of Latin alchemical works?
48. What is Assendelfts Hoen?
a Dutch chicken breed
49. As of 2021, how many Nobel laureates are there in the United States?
50. According to the poem who dug the grave for cock robin?
51. Where do Wind of 120 days blow?
a four-month-long hot and dry wind over the Sistan Basin in Iran and Afghanistan
52. What prestigious title did Roman Emperor Maximinus Thrax concede for his valor in the year 209 or 210?
Britannicus Maximus (“great victor in Britain”)
53. What is the baby Owl called?
54. Earl of Huntingdon was a prestigious designation under whose reign?
55. What was invented by Henry D Perky in 1893 in Denver, Colorado?
56. What is the Al-Ahwar breed?
Iraqi marsh buffalo
57. What is the population of New South Wales territory?
58. Soyuz is a Russian Earth orbital spacecraft with how many persons?
59. What is the most topographically prominent summit of the United States?
60. Manya Sklodowska became famous under what name?
61. Cape mountain zebra is originated in which country?
62. What is Baudet du Poitou
a French donkey breed
63. What is Poppets Town?
a Canadian-Spanish animated children’s television series
64. WHat is the name of the zebra, an anthropomorphic children’s fictional character created by Scottish-born English author Brian Paterson?
65. In Nevada it is illegal to drive what on the highway?
66. What does the Latin term Vicenary mean?
67. What is the month of June in Chinese?
68. Loures city is located in which country?
69. What is the Australian Call breed?
70. Joel Chandler Harris born December 1848 better known as who?
71. What is Gikuyu?
72. What is Böhm?
cold, dry wind in Central Europe
73. Syukuro Manabe received the Nobel prize 2021 in which category?
74. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
75. Who would be scored on the Apgar scale?
76. What is Haggis?
a delicacy in Scotland
77. What is Abergelle?
a goat species
78. The use of rockets in war became outdated by which century?
79. Who was Anne-Adrien-Pierre de Montmorency?
1st Duke of San Fernando Luis, 3rd Duke of Laval-Montmorency, GE, and a peer of France and of Spain during the Napoleonic Wars
80. In Fort Madison Iowa Firemen must do what before attending fire?
Practice for 15 minutes
81. What is the local name of Austria?
82. As of 2021, which country has the third most Nobel laureates after USA and UK?
83. Which element has its chemical name As?
84. What is the scientific name for House mouse?
85. Amomaxia is having sex where?
86. What is a Birdwing?
87. A total of how many spacecraft have been launched on missions that involve visits to the outer planets?
88. J.K. Rowling’s original Harry Potter pitch was rejected by how many different publishers before Bloomsbury accepted it?
89. Three- Kingdom Classification was invented by whom?
90. What girls name is also a pass made by a bullfighter’s cape?
91. Kina is the currency of which country?
Papua New Guinea
92. What is also called the rare-earth metals or (in context) rare-earth oxides, or the lanthanides?
The rare-earth elements
93. What is the largest Native American tribe?
94. Nakagin Capsule Tower is located in which city?
95. What was the full name of the butler in soap – later spin-off?
96. Himeji-jō is a World Heritage Site in which country?
97. How many spacecraft have visited Saturn so far?
98. What is the lowest minimum prominence threshold of any definition of an Irish mountain?
99. Cathair na Féinne, or Caher, Caher East Top peak is located in which mountain range?
MacGillycuddy’s Reeks, Ireland
100. FIDE govern what game?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable