Fun facts general knowledge quiz printable trivia free English GK questions answer is here. Make fun facts general knowledge quiz a habit to track retention and detect knowledge gaps in real-time. Learners will be able to tell if they have retained what they have just learned in this manner. Make your fun facts general knowledge quiz relevant to the actual world. Incorporate a range of real-world scenarios or examples into your fun facts general knowledge quiz to engage students in real-world problem-solving. As a consequence, learners will be able to gather experiences that will be useful later on, therefore increasing learning transfer by dint of fun facts general knowledge quiz.
At the end of the day, learning is only valuable if it is put to good use. You must get the most out of your fun facts general knowledge quiz, commit new information to memory, and apply theory to real-world situations. Fun facts general knowledge quiz can help with this. Learners enhance their capacity to transfer information obtained in one context to another ones by practicing recalling knowledge, which is critical for on-the-job success.
Increase the retention and transfer of knowledge on the basis of interesting fun facts general knowledge quiz. Frequent no- or low-stakes tests assist consolidate long-term learning as a learning approach. Why? Because these fun facts general knowledge quiz asks you to recall knowledge you’ve already learned. You arrange information and generate cues and connections by obtaining it. Information that is often accessed becomes more retrievable in the future when it is repeated over time. That’s why the fun facts general knowledge quiz allows you to retain a lot of information. It is said that practice makes perfect.
Fun facts general knowledge quiz
1. Castles continued to be built in England for several hundred years, reaching a peak of military sophistication in which century?
late 13th century
2. What is the third-largest continental landmass on the planet?
3. First Earth orbiter Soviet Union’s Sputnik 1 was launched on what date?
4 October 1957
4. Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions is located in which country?
5. What Roman Emperor was the first to convert to Christianity?
Constantine – the great
6. Chalgrave Castle is located in which country in England?
7. Abathar Muzania is the angel of The weighing of souls in which religion?
8. Leon Štukelj, who received the Pierre de Coubertin medal in 1999 was from which country?
9.WHat is the name of the largest gem diamond ever found in Russia or the former USSR?
26th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
10. Army Greatcoat Horn of Plenty Diamond Kimono types of what?
11. Who was the seventh President of the International Olympic Committee?
Juan Antonio Samaranch
12. Chicken’s Feet is popular in which locations?
East Asia, Caribbean, South America, and South Africa
13. Borneo island is under which territories?
Brunei Indonesia (Central East North-South and West Kalimantan) and Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak)
14. Launched in 2006, which planetary exploration probe flew past Jupiter in 2007 and Pluto on 14 July 2015?
15. What sort of sexual practice is Lectamia?
Caressing in bed no coitus
16. Russell Hulse, Nobel laureate in Physics in 1993 was an alumnus of which school?
The Bronx High School of Science, NY
17. What is the name of the reflecting telescope placed in Mount Graham International Observatory, Arizona, USA?
Large Binocular Telescope (LBT)
18. Candleston Castle in Wales was founded in which century?
19. From about 2.5 million years ago, when the earliest evidence of hominid handiwork and use of stone tools occurs in the archaeological record, until around 300,000 years ago, which era encompasses?
20. Who composed and played the score for the film Genevieve?
21. Who was the champion in the 2011 Copa Peugeot Argentina de Tenis?
Marcos Baghdatis (Cyprus)
22. Starting in 2012 in Argentina, the Copa San Juan Gobierno tennis tournament was last played in which year?
23. English entrepreneur John Lewis died for what reason?
24. Where do you see Bishopscourt, a castle built during the 14th–19th centuries?
Isle of Man
25. What 17th Century pirate ended up a governor of Jamaica?
Sir Henry Morgan
26. Which country has the origin of Inuit people?
27. Brae Burn Country Club hosts which popular golf cup?
28. Armaros is a theological angel in which religion?
29. What was the first major nature reserve?
Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, United States
30. What event supposedly occurred in the Coenaculum or Cenacle?
The Last Supper
31. Andino Tennis Club is located in which country?
32. What is the sport of the tournament Torneo de Mendoza?
33. Who is the winner of the England 2020 PDC World Darts Championship?
Peter Wright (Scotland)
34. What was the form of towers that were inspired by a round fortress, part of a larger Genoese defense system, at Mortella (Myrtle) Point in Corsica?
35. Miss Ellen Church was the world’s first what in 1930?
36. What is Coast redwood (Sequoia sempervirens)?
Tallest living tree
37. In 2019 there was what number of international tourist arrivals worldwide, with a growth of 3.7% as compared to 2018?
38. Which was the last phase of the Bronze Age in Ancient Greece?
Mycenaean Greece (1600–1100 BC)
39. Which Indian novelist wrote The God of Small Things in 1997?
40. Famous 20th-century novel is set mainly on fictional Pianosa?
41. Buenos Aires Lawn Tennis Club is located in which neighborhood in Argentina?
42. Bandon Dunes Golf Resort hosts which popular golf cup?
43. Saint Mary’s Church, later turned into what in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Sultan Suleiman’s Mosque or Fethija
44. Who is the winner of the 2020 IIHF World Women’s U18 Championship ice hockey held in Slovakia?
45. An Aria from a Handel opera is Ombra mai fu – what other name?
46. Who was the champion in the 2004 Copa Peugeot Argentina de Tenis?
Gastón Gaudio (Argentina)
47. Who was Abe no Seimei?
Japanese painter and alleged mage of the Antiquity
48. In 2019, which country had the most number of international visitors?
49. Den Store Danske Encyklopædi is an Encyclopedia that originated in which country?
50. In Elko Nevada sex without what is illegal?
51. Fan Leng Lau village is located in which country?
52. What is the capital and the largest city of the state of Baja California, Mexico?
Mexicali (Capital), Tijuana (Largest city)
53. Caravans novel was written by James Michener Fraser based on which historic event?
post-World War II
54. Failaka Island in the Persian Gulf is owned by which country?
55. In Lawrence Kansas it’s illegal to carry what in your hat?
56. What is the prefix for “trillion”?
57. In which country, Puerto Hormiga Culture city was founded in Cartagena region in 4000 BC?
58. Amaroo Park Touring Car Series is held in which country?
59. Sana’a city is located in which country?
60. In The UK, what sized by Grains Peas Singles Doubles Trebles Cobbles?
61. Pas de la Casa (Pic Maiá), Andorra la Vella is a what is Andorra?
Ice racing circuit for auto racing
62. Who was Elymas?
in Antiquity, Jewish Magus who opposed Paul on Cyprus
63. Where was the Arnaudija Mosque located?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
64. Neoclassical Jai Alai Frontón palace is located in which Mexican city?
65. What sport has Crumb Gatherers Followers Rovers and Wings?
Aussie Rules, Football
66. What is the third oldest city in the Americas, dating back to 3710 BC, after Tlapacoya (Mexico), and Puerto Hormiga Culture (Colombia)?
67. What is The Sapta Puri?
the seven holy pilgrimage centers in India
68. Edough Massif (Tell Atlas) mountain range is located in which country?
69. Who has received the Hugo Award for Best Novel most of the time?
Robert Heinlein (6 times: 1939, 1941, 1943—1946, 1951, and 1954)
70. Name the word an anti-mine device towed from the bows of a ship?
71. In which temple, 10+ Hindu pilgrims were killed (stampede) on 5 May 2016 in India?
Ujjain Simhastha Mela, MP
72. What is this number called: 1,000,000,000?
73. What is Bull’s Eye?
a historic postage stamp in Brazil?
74. What is the name of the Aircraft carrier ship of the Argentine Navy launched in 1944 and scrapped in 1971?
75. Avron Hirsch Goldbogen changed his name to what?
Mike Todd Married Liz Taylor
76. Bayrakli Mosque is located in which country?
77. Which American novelist wrote The Bell Jar in 1963?
78. Name a glucose homeostasis disorder.
Type 1 Diabetes
79. What is Ectropion?
80. October 1939 what UK battleship sunk torpedo lost 800 lives?
81. Which sea is supplied by major rivers, principally the Danube, Dnieper, and Don?
82. In 2021, Rebecca Roanhorse received the Hugo Award for which novel?
83. Flashman – novel was written by George MacDonald Fraser based on which historic event?
The 1840s, First Anglo-Afghan War
84. With its surname Hlathir, Earl of Northumbria was created in which year in England?
85. In the bible who slew a quarter of the world’s population?
Cain killing Abel
86. Arendal city is located in which country?
87. Abdulla Al-Salem, a Capital Governorate is located in which country?
88. What links Mitra, Ushas, Vayu (Wind), Savitr, the Rbhus, Pushan, the Apris, and Brhaspati?
89. What is Acne aestivalis (Mallorca acne)?
90. What indoor football game is named after the Latin Hobby Falcon?
91. Because of the new laws, which country witnessed a rapid rise in the number of cities after 1996?
92. How many Bowhead whales are there in the world?
93. Sri Karphaga Vinayagar Temple is located in which city in Australia?
94. Buddha Dhatu Jadi temple is located in which country?
95. In Britain what is The Andrew?
The Royal Navy
96. Aguascalientes state is located in which country?
97. Fórmula 4 Sudamericana Auto racing series is held in which country?
98. The Black Sea is a marginal mediterranean sea which is ocean lies between Europe and Asia?
99. Agder county is located in which European country?
100. Parascopisim is what sexual behavior?
Voyeurism through bedroom windows
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable