General trivia questions and answers for adults are part of general knowledge GK online quiz fun trivia in English suitable for everyone. Quizzes before and after a training session, with content provided in between, provide rapid feedback to participants on the effectiveness of the training session and the information they have received.
If participants choose not to attend a presentation for any reason, they can take the general trivia questions and answers for adults to ensure that they understand the teaching goals for that session. So far, my descriptions and applications of general trivia questions and answers for adults have focused on factual information; but, quizzing may also be used to develop and assess a student’s proficiency with a process or skill.
Using general trivia questions and answers for adults to break up learning and evaluation into chunks can offer the scaffolding or ladder rungs needed for a learner to demonstrate mastery in a big, multi-part operation. According to current research, the brain is a peculiar learning system that necessitates learning units that are spaced apart.
And, based on the comments on general trivia questions and answers for adults received from learners, they seem to agree. As a result, websites like this are really encouraged to use general trivia questions and answers for adults as a learning and assessment tool.
General trivia questions and answers for adults
1. the Black Sea remains at which side of Anatolia in Western Asia?
2. Vestland county is located in which European country?
3. During 1261–1517, which Caliphate of the Islamic Ummah thrived in the Arabian territory?
Mamluk Abbasid dynasty
4. What is the meaning of “al-Quddoos”, one of the 99 names of Allah, the God in Islam?
The Holy/ All-Holy/ All-Pure/ Sacred/ All-Sacred
5. North Andover Massachusetts it’s illegal to have what weapon?
6. Integration Bridge is located in which country?
7. What has made Joe Dassin popular?
a French-language singer of the United States
8. Shoulder blade (scapula), collar bone (clavicle), humerus, radius, and ulna are called what?
9. Albania has borders with whom?
Greece, Italy, Montenegro, North Macedonia, and Kosovo
10. Benjamin Briggs captained what mystery ship?
11. On which country’s coin, two 1p coins weigh the same as two 2p coins, and two 5p coins weigh the same as one 10p coin?
12. “Ali in Wonderland” is a drama film from which country?
13. Why is Chad Future?
a Korean-language singer of the United States
14. Which country is the ranked 4 freest in the 2021 Index of Economic Forum?
15. Coco Channel a fashion star had what real first name?
16. Why is Dennis Agajanian famous?
1970s Christian pop artist
17. Wrist bones (carpals), metacarpals, and phalanges are called what?
18. In which country, Kaminaljuyu city was founded in the Guatemala city region in 1500 BC?
19. With its surname Leofric, Earl of Mercia was created in which year in England?
20. An Aficionado originally followed what sport?
21. Drammen city is located in which country?
22. What is the accentual verse?
The accentual verse is common in children’s poetry.
23. What is the oldest city in the Americas, dating back to 7500 BC?
24. What is Bowed psaltery in the United States?
a string instrument
25. Name the Editor in Chief New York Herald sent Stanley to Africa?
26. What is a twelve-piece kwasa kwasa band from Gabane, Botswana?
Franco and Afro Musica
27. Cello was an instrument that originated during which period?
28. Leïla Aouchal (born 1936), French-born Algerian writer, autobiographer was born in which country?
29. When does a death erection, angel lust, or terminal erection take place?
30. Nicky Chinn Mike Chapman wrote Suzi Quatro No 1 UK song?
Can the Can 1973
31. What is Dystrophin?
a Fibrous protein
32. During 7000 BC, which Neolithic settlement town had a population of 1000?
33. Algeria has a marine border with how many countries?
34. What is Distensibility?
a metric of the stiffness of blood vessels
35. Oscar winner was rejected as Honey Ryder Dr. No too small tits?
Julie Christie — by Cubby Broccoli
36. Beware the Cat (1561) is an English satire written by which printer’s assistant and poet?
37. The 10-dollar gold eagle, half-eagle, and quarter-eagle coins were denominations specified according to which US act?
Coinage Act of 1792
38. Dhaulagiri I mountain is located in which mountain range?
39. “A Short History of The World” is a popular song by which British rock band?
40. What nationality was the first person in space, not US or Russian?
Czech — Vladimir Remek Soyuz 28
41. First Canadian Place, a supertall building in Toronto was built by which firm?
B+H Architects (Canada)
42. Who casts the role of the Angel in the popular American TV show “Angel”?
43. In 1666, who wrote The Description of a New World, Called The Blazing-World?
44. Who was John Philip Kemble (1757–1823)?
45. J K Rowling wrote the Harry Potter series what do the JK mean?
46. What is Contrabassoon?
a Double Bassoon, a musical instrument that uses double reeds
47. In which popular British TV show, we see Azaxyr, a villain?
48. In 1925, who applied for a patent for color television?
49. Where is the location of the Bronchopulmonary glands in the human body?
50. If you Manuxorate what are you doing?
Male masturbating with hand
51. In 1891, William Kennedy Dickson directed which American short film?
52. Who was the artist of the song “The Ballad of High Noon” (aka “Do Not Forsake Me, O My Darlin’”) in the film High Noon (1952)?
53. Cho Oyu mountain was first ascended in which year?
54. “2NITE” is a popular song by which Korean band?
55. John Lowe Oct 1984 got £102000 first to do what on TV?
Nine dart 501 game
56. Who cast the role of Cordelia Chase in the popular American TV show “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”?
57. Bolshoi Theatre is located in which city?
58. Raymond Ablack is famous for what contribution?
59. Who is the first female monarch of the Kingdom of Denmark to rule since the reign of Margrethe I in 1375 – 1412?
60. Who was murdered in Bohemia in 929?
Good King Wenceslas
61. What is the common name of Althaea officinalis, a leaf vegetable?
62. What is the “Sitting kneel” position of the human body?
a position in which the thighs are nearly horizontal and the buttocks are seated back on the heels with the upper body vertical – as in Seiza and Vajrasana, for example (yoga)
63. What is the highest point of Cambodia?
Phnom Aural; 1,810 m (5,938 ft)
64. What is the Westernmost Point of the European part of the Netherlands?
Sint Anna ter Muiden
65. Mickey Mouse’s Pluto had what name when he first appeared?
66. What is the height of Bhutan’s capital Thimphu, by altitude?
67. What is Bournvita?
a chocolate drinks
68. Climbing wattle is a popular leaf vegetable in which country?
Burma and Thailand
69. At which location in present-day Sudan, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 160–140 kya discovered?
70. Who designed the first greeting card in 1843?
71. American film “Clowns Spinning Hats” was released in which year?
72. Who wrote The Pilgrim’s Progress from This World to That Which Is to Come in 1678?
73. Hosted by Art Linkletter, which event was held in Hotel Statler on February 5, 1953?
Fifth Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony
74. What does AMPAS stand for?
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
75. In Portacello Idaho concealed weapons are illegal unless what?
They are openly displayed
76. Who was the first American woman in space?
77. “Cimarron” received the Academy Award for Best Picture in which year?
78. Who was the top scorer of the 1934 FIFA World Cup Football?
Oldrich Nejedlý (5), Czechoslovakia
79. Flora Brovina (born 1949), poet, journalist, women’s rights activist, was born in which country?
80. Operation Market Garden WW2 involved the invasion of where?
81. Academy Award for Best Picture is given by which country?
82. What was The highest altitude (apogee) achieved by the shuttle when deploying the Hubble Space Telescope?
621 kilometers (386 mi)
83. Author David Aaron was born in 1938 in which country?
84. Sweet, tasty Bay tat was originated in which country?
85. The Wadomo tribe in Zimbabwe have what physical oddity?
Two toes on each foot
86. ABCTV HD is a TV channel on Simulcast, Primary Channel, News Bulletins, Foreign/Nationally Produced in which country?
87. At which location in present-day Oman, a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 125–75 kya discovered?
88. Boat Lifts on the Canal du Centre, a UNESCO world industrial heritage site is located in which country?
89. What is the name of the first satellite to transmit television images from space (weather), launched on April 1, 1960?
90. Long Legged Hannah and Marty’s Express what pastime involved?
91. As of 2012, what is the top squash-producing country?
92. What is home to the most inscribed sites with 20 sites in Eastern Europe out of 29 sites in the whole country?
93. Beușnița Waterfall is located in which National Park?
Nera Gorge-Beușnița National Park, Romania
94. Kuziy-Trybushany UNESCO World Heritage Site in Carpathian Beech Forest Region is located in which country?
95. In WW2 what came between Sword and Gold Juno?
D Day: Beaches
96. Originated in the USA, what is the name of a sweet custard pie with a filling of mashed beans, sugar, butter, milk, and spices, including vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg?
97. ADN 40 (TV Azteca) is being run from which country?
98. Which student gown is described in the University Handbook as ‘”A gown of nap material in Union Jack red (BCC210) with cape sleeves and with a yoke and collar and abbreviated square patch facings in serge or flannel of Stewart blue.”‘?
99. At which location in present-day Sumatra, Indonesia, was a human settlement record of the Middle Paleolithic era at about 73–63 kya discovered?
Lida Ajer cave
100. Which country is Good King Wenceslas from?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable