Here are some exclusive trivia questions answer for adults history fun facts easy dedicatedly for yow. Written documents and archaeological data are used by historians to learn more about human history. Enjoy the trivia questions answer for adults history fun facts easy. They employ these materials to categorize human history into five major periods: prehistory, classical, medieval, early modern, and modern. Continue reading to discover about the great civilizations, technical breakthroughs, historical individuals, and key events that occurred during these major historical periods. It’s time for trivia questions answer for adults’ history fun facts easy.
The Madurese (also known as Orang Madura and Suku Madura in Indonesian) are an ethnic group that originated on the Indonesian island of Madura and currently resides in numerous regions of the country. Enjoy trivia questions answer for adults history fun facts easy, They are the third-largest ethnic group by population. The Islamic faith and the Madurese language are practiced by the majority of Madurese in the archipelago.
Have fun with trivia questions answer for adults history fun facts easy. In a 3-1 win against the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1925, the NY Americans and Pittsburgh Pirates establish an NHL record with a combined 141 shots on goal; Roy Worters makes an unbelievable 70 saves for Pittsburgh and Jake Forbes has 67 for NY.
Jewelry, more than any other item worn by individuals, has a specific meaning. Jewelry, more than any other thing you may wear, is utilized to express your status, send messages, and provide information about you to others. After all, just looking at your hand might reveal whether you’re engaged, married, or single. Explore trivia questions answer for adults history fun facts easily.
In 1998, severe gales caused extensive disruption and power outages in Northern Ireland and southern Scotland due to severe gales over Ireland, northern England, and southern Scotland. Grab these trivia questions answer for adults history fun facts easy right now!
Trivia Questions Answer for Adults History Fun Facts Easy
1. In 1934, the film “Bright Eyes” was premiered starring who and featuring the song “On the Good Ship Lollipop”
2. In 1924, Adolf Hitler was freed from jail early, having served only nine months of a five-year sentence for what?
“Beer Hall Putsch”
3. In 1949, Maurice Ravel and John Cranko’s which ballet was premiered?
“Beauty & the Beast”
4. Radio Australia begins overseas shortwave service in which year?
5. In 1960, which Auschwitz commandant was arrested in German FR?
6. In which year, the Last recording of Ma Rainey, “Mother of the Blues,” made?
7. Dan Brown wrote which fiction in 2003?
The Da Vinci Code
8. In 1935, which pope publishes the encyclical Ad Catholici Sacerdotii?
Pope Pius XI
9. In 1926, Sidney Howard’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
10. In 1960, The National Liberation Front, better known as what, was officially formed in South Vietnam?
11. In 1927, George Kaufman & Moss Hart’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
12. In 1959, which Indian cricket spin bowler takes 9-69 in Australia’s 1st innings 219 in 2nd Test at Kanpur?
13. KID (now KIDK) TV channel 3 in Idaho Falls, ID (CBS) 1st broadcasting in which year?
14. 1934 First ever Women’s cricket international begins England vs Australia in which country?
15. In which year, Berlin Wall opens for 1st time to West Berliners?
16. In 1937, Fascist Octavian Goga becomes Prime Minister of which country?
17. In 1926, which team was all out for 1107 against NSW at the MCG Crowd 22,348?
18. KHQ TV channel 6 in Spokane, WA (NBC) begins broadcasting in which year?
19. In which year, the 1st international dogsled mail leaves Minot, Maine for Montreal, Quebec?
20. In which year, Massemba-Debate elected President of Congo-Brazzaville?
21. In 1935 W P A Federal Art Project Gallery was opened in which city?
22. Cardiff is proclaimed the capital city of Wales in which year?
23. In 1938, who scores 106 on Test Cricket debut v South Africa?
24. In 1926, which team scores 352 & Ryder 295 against NSW?
25. NBA awarded which team a franchise for the 1967-68 season?
26. In 1929, who replaces Bill Carrigan as Red Sox manager?
27. In which year did, State of siege goes into effect in Bohemia and Moravia?
28. In 1956, a Military coup under colonel Simbolon on which Island?
29. In which year, Learie Constantine cricket 100 in 52 mins WI v Tas (10×4, 1×6, 1×5)?
30. In 1967, Ian Anderson & Glenn Cornick formed which rock group?
31. In 1935, Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives the New Year tree tradition which country?
32. In 1942, who orders a strategist flight out of Kaukasus?
33. Montgomery, Alabama removes race-based seat assignments on its buses in which year?
34. In 1926, which airline begins the England-India mail & passenger service?
35. In 1957, who receives his draft notice to join the US Army for National Service?
36. In 1929, which was dedicated as a San Francisco city park?
37. In 1942, who becomes 1st pilot to fly Atlantic 100 times?
38. KWTV TV channel 9 in Oklahoma City, OK (CBS) begins broadcasting in which year?
39. In 1925, George and Ira Gershwin’s which musical was premiered in New York City?
40. In 1986, “Les Miserables” opens at which theatre in Washington, D.C.?
41. In 1940, who acquired a controlling interest in the Athletics for $42,000?
42. In 1948, Second Chamber accept 2nd Police Action in which country?
43. In 1918, Montreal’s who becomes the first NHL goalie to record an assist during the Canadiens’ 6-3 win over the Toronto Arenas?
44. In which year, Free France under adm Muselier occupies St-Pierre et Miquelon?
45. In 1986, 2nd Soap Opera Digest Awards – who wins?
Days of Our Lives
46. The 1st Constitution of Iran was nulled in which year?
47. 1st municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco, California as SF Municipal Railway starts operation at Geary St (MUNI) in which year?
48. In 1990, who becomes 1st GM of WLAF’s NY-NJ Knights?
49. Who was the United States Poet Laureate in 1946–1947?
50. In which year, Oregon begins taking bids on NBA games?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers