It’s time to enjoy 50 gk questions with answers fun trivia interesting facts. Because you can only go through a day in the life with the assistance of applied wisdom, without it you would walk into issues, accidents, fall into temptation, fail, die, and become a victim of so many terrible deeds while existing on this planet. Explore the 50 gk questions with answers fun trivia interesting facts!
We have knowledge because we are unable to exist without it. Your five senses are constantly delivering data to your brain, which analyzes it to offer information (which is knowledge). Have fun with the 50 gk questions with answers fun trivia interesting facts. You would be receiving sensory input even if you were resting in bed in a completely dark and silent environment. Your brain processes ideas, which are another sort of information, as you get more educated.
Grab the 50 gk questions with answers fun trivia interesting facts. The Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants 23-17 at Yankee Stadium in “The Greatest Game Ever Played” in 1958, in the first-ever sudden-death overtime game in NFL history. The game included 17 future members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
In 1975’s “The Hail Mary,” Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach delivers a memorable 50-yard winning touchdown pass to Drew Pearson with 32 seconds left in the NFC Divisional Playoff Game, and the “Hail Mary” play is created. Dive in 50 gk questions with answers fun trivia interesting facts.
Bayern Munich defender Franz Beckenbauer won the Ballon d’Or for the second time in 1976, defeating Anderlecht winger Rob Rensenbrink and Dukla Prague goalkeeper Ivo Viktor. Stick to 50 gk questions with answers fun trivia interesting facts
Share the 50 gk questions with answers fun trivia interesting facts. General Augusto Pinochet, the former dictator of Chile, was placed under house arrest in 2004 after being charged with 9 kidnappings and manslaughter. On appeal, the home arrest is lifted the same day.
Andriy Shevchenko, a Ukrainian striker for Milan, is chosen the greatest football player in Europe in 2004, ahead of Deco (Porto/FC Barcelona) and Ronaldinho (Barcelona). Learn 50 gk questions with answers fun trivia interesting facts.
50 GK Questions with Answers Fun Trivia Interesting Facts
1. What is the boiling point (°C) of Fluorine?
2. What are Turacos?
3. Who said, “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it”?
4. Audrey Niffenegger wrote which popular fiction in 2003?
The Time Traveler’s Wife
5. In December 1944, which city was surrounded by the Soviet army?
6. Tell off =?
7. Gulf War began in which year?
8. Queen Elizabeth I came down from the throne as the Queen of England in which year?
9. What was a professional baseball league in Japan that operated from 1936 to 1949?
The Japanese Baseball League
10. CFP franc and CFA franc were created in which year?
11. Brittle and nonmalleable is one of the Fundamental properties of metals. True/ False?
12. What is Burqa?
A woman wear
13. In 1948, which Hungarian cardinal was arrested?
14. In ballet, what term is used to refer to all jumps, regardless of tempo?
15. In 1957, Roger Sessions’ 3rd Symphony was premiered in which city?
16. “Almost Like Christmas” is a famous short story by whom?
17. In which year, heavy snow blankets Northeast, buries NYC under 25.8″ of snow in 16 hrs That same day, LA set a record high of 84°F?
18. Russian military aircraft type “Beriev A-50” was introduced in which year?
19. At least 10 states have passed versions of which Law?
20. In 1946, which hotel in Las Vegas opens (start of an era)?
21. What is Sarpech?
a Head Jewelry
22. Days before he was scheduled to die, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals blocked whose execution, allowing a lower court to consider additional evidence?
23. In 1947, the British transfer Heard & McDonald Islands (Indian Ocean) to which country?
24. More than 500,000 people signed what petition in the days after West Coast rapper and activist Nipsey Hussle was killed in 2019?
Honoring Nipsey Hussle
25. In 1947, “Cradle Will Ruck” was opened at which theatre in NYC for 34 performances?
26. What is the name of Age started in 3000 B.C?
The Stone Age
27. “The Shadow” airs for the last time on the radio in which year?
28. What is Colt?
a kind of revolver
29. Referendum to create the Islamic Republic took place on March 29 and 30 in which country?
Islamic Republic of Iran
30. In 1950, which company bought All-Star & World Series rights ($6M for 6 yrs)?
Gillette & Mutual
31. Who was the United States Poet Laureate in 1943–1944?
32. In 1963, “Double Dublin” opens at which theatre in NYC for 4 performances?
33. Who wrote the book Reflexions sur la revolution en France in 1790?
34. Who ended his Presidentship of France in 2012?
35. In which year, Spanish Crown issues the Laws of Burgos, governing the conduct of settlers with regards to native Indians in the New World?
36. What is Chihaya?
an item traditionally worn in Japan
37. In 1963, which band group release “I Want To Hold Your Hand” and “I Saw Her Standing There” in the US?
38. Classical Era started in which year?
39. What zodiac has its sign “6”?
40. In 1437, Albrecht II von Habsburg becomes king of which region?
41. Which roots are exposed to the sun, develop chlorophyll, and manufacture food?
42. What football team represents North Carolina?
North Carolina Tar Heels football
43. In 1963, the US furnishes cereal to which country?
44. What is EPO in Europe?
European Patent Office
45. Etalius begins his reign as Catholic Pope in which year?
46. Talk up =?
to make much of
47. Humphrey Law is a brand of what?
48. In astronomy, what is Eunomia?
49. What is the house of a cat called?
50. In 795, who begins his reign as Pope after his election the previous day?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers