Trivia about Australia is really interesting and a good way to learn about this biggest country in Oceania which has a great variety of cultures and nature. Trivia about Australia or interesting facts about Australia is really interesting.
Trivia about Australia will give you a great idea and conception on Australia, you will be able to clarify yourself with fresh and useful Australia facts.
These trivia about Australia are playful and full of fun. Australia Trivia will be good for discussion, competition, or entertainment.
Solve this trivia about Australia and be the best with these trivia about Australia printable facts.
Let’s Solve below the Trivia about Australia
1. What is the official name of Australia?
Commonwealth of Australia
2. What is the main religion in Australia?
No religion (30.1%); Catholic (22.6%)
3. What is Australia’s best known for?
Australia is world-famous for its natural wonders and wide-open spaces, its beaches, deserts, “the bush”, and “the Outback”. Australia is one of the world’s most highly urbanized countries; it is well known for the attractions of its large cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth.
4. What is the National currency of Australia?
Australian dollar (AUD)
5. The term ‘Australia’ was originated from which word?
From the Latin australis, meaning “southern”
6. What is the official language of Australia?
7. What is Australia’s national animal?
8. Australia belongs to which continent?
9. What is the national game of Australia?
10. How many stars are there in the Australian Flag?
11. What is the capital of Australia?
Canberra (35°18′29″S 149°07′28″E)
12. What is the largest city in Australia?
13. What is the Government system of Australia?
14. How many islands are there in Australia?
15. What is the national bird of Australia?
16. What is Australia’s national dish/ food?
Roast lamb rules
17. What is Australia’s national flower?
18. What is marked as the Independence Day, Foundation Day, Survival Day, or Invasion Day of Australia?
19. What is Demonyms Australia?
20. From which nation Australia conquered its Independence?
The United Kingdom
21. When was the first constitution of Australia formed?
1 January 1901
22. What is the National fruit of Australia?
Ribery (Syzygium luehmannii)
23. What is the total area of Australia?
7,692,024 km2 (2,969,907 sq mi)
24. What is the position of Australia according to its area?
25. Who is the National poet of Australia and is the only Australian Poet with a Monument in Poets Corner of Westminster Abbey in England?
26. What is the population of Australia?
27. What is the largest forest in Australia?
28. What is the position of Australia according to its population?
29. What is the time zone of Australia?
UTC+8; +9.5; +10; Summer (DST) UTC+8; +9.5; +10; +10.5; +11
30. What is the largest Australian state?
31. What is the National anthem of Australia?
Australians all let us rejoice
32. What is the Calling Code of Australia?
33. What is the driving side of Australia?
34. What is the ISO 3166 code of Australia?
35. What is the internet TLD in Australia?
36. What is the National butterfly of Australia?
37. What is the first university in Australia?
The University of Sydney
38. What is the oldest city in Australia?
New South Wales
39. Who is the first King of Australia?
40. What is the richest city in Australia?
41. What was the first capital of Australia?
Melbourne City (1835)
42. What is the largest spider in Australia
43. Who was the first prime minister of Australia?
Edmund Barton (1901)
44. What is the largest dam in Australia?
45. What is the National tree of Australia?
Golden Wattle (Acacia pycnantha)
46. How long is a prime minister’s term in Australia?
No maximum period
47. WHat animal is there on The Coat of Arms?
48. What have Australian scientists invented?
- Penicillin-based antibiotics
- The Bionic Ear
- Lithium medical treatment
- Black box flight recorder
49. Who is the most famous Australian?
- Chris Hemsworth
- Heath Ledger
- Paul Hogan
- Eric Bana
- Ben Simmons
- Kylie Minogue
- Olivia Newton-John
- Hugh Jackman
50. Who were the first inhabitants of Australia?
Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders
51. What is the National fish of Australia?
52. What is the national sport of Australia?
Australian Rules Football (AFL)
53. What is the highest point in Australia?
54. How many letters are in the Australiaese language?
55. What is the National color of Australia?
56. What is the most common male name in Australia?
57. What is the most popular sport in Australia?
58. What is the National instrument of Australia?
59. What are the most common Australian female name?
60. What is the average height of an Australian male?
179.20cm (5 feet 10.55 inches)
61. What is the average height of an Australian female?
165.85cm (5 feet 5.29 inches)
62. What is the average lifespan of an Australian?
82.50 years (2017)
63. What is the National stone of Australia?
64. What is the largest tree in Australia?
Aountain ash (Eucalyptus regnans)
65. What are the main trees that grow in Australia?
- Acacia (Wattles)
66. What is the most popular tree in Australia?
Eucalypt, also known as gum trees
67. What is the largest island (main island) in Australia?
68. What is the most populated city in Australia?
69. What is the longest river in Australia?
70. What is the largest bridge in Australia?
Ted Smout Memorial Bridge
71. What is the smallest river in Australia?
72. Who is the most popular Australian actor?
73. Who is the most popular actress in Australia?
74. Who is the most popular player in Australia?
Sir Donald Bradman
75. When did Australia enter the UN?
76. What percent of Australia is forest?
77. Why was Canberra selected as the capital?
Sydney and Melbourne could not stop arguing which city should be the capital.
78. What is the National personification of Australia?
Little Boy from Manly/ Boxing kangaroo
79. What are some of the famous volcanoes in Australia?
The Blue Lake and Mount Schank
80. What is the hottest place in Australia?
81. What is the driest of any continent on earth other than Antarctica?
82.What is the world’s largest living organism?
The Great Barrier Reef
83. Each year, which city hosts the world championships of cockroach racing?
84. Who first discovered Australia?
85. What was Australia called before?
New Holland, Terra Australis
86. What is the only continent in the world without an active volcano?
87. Who is the National founder of Australia?
Captain Arthur Phillip
88. The largest Greek population in the world besides Athens in Greece can be found in which city?
89. Australia was the second country in the world to give women the right to vote in which year?
90. What is the main crop in Australia?
Wheat, canola, oats, pulses, sorghum, cotton, sunflowers, and barley.
91. What is the main export of Australia?
92. Per capita, Australians spend more money on gambling than any other nation, with over what per cent of Australian adults engage in gambling of some kind?
93. What is the size of the Great Barrier Reef?
The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system composed of over 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands stretching for over 2,300 kilometres (1,400 mi) over an area of approximately 344,400 square kilometres (133,000 sq mi). The reef is located in the Coral Sea, off the coast of Queensland, Australia.
94. Which country is the home to the longest fence in the world, originally built to keep dingos away from fertile land, the fence is now 5,614 km long?
95. According to life expectancy, what is the rank of Australia?
96. How old is Australian history?
97. When was Australia colonized?
98. How many UNESCO heritages are there in Australia?
99. What are some of the best, top tourist attractions in Australia?
- Great Barrier Reef, 2,300km of coral & other marine life
- Uluru, Sacred Australian rock formation
- Great Ocean Road, Scenic coastal route with landmarks
- Bondi Beach, Iconic surf beach & Hall Street cafes
- Sydney Opera House, Australia’s iconic performing-arts venue
- Sydney Harbour Bridge, Massive steel arched bridge with lookout
- Kakadu National Park, Wetlands, wildlife & Nourlangie rock art
- Twelve Apostles, Marine national park visitor centre
- Whitehaven Beach, Serene beachfront with clear blue waters
100. What is the Official website of Australia?
101. What is the tallest Waterfall in Australia?
102. Which country has a larger population of camels than Egypt?
103. Which have the strongest bite per body size of any mammal?
Other recommended Trivia
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
More Recommended Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions And Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
Leave a Reply