Are you prepared for the top trivia questions and answers general knowledge easy? We’ve all studied topics in school and earned knowledge that we’ve never applied. Then there’s the information we use in our everyday work, such as computer skills, scientific abilities, and so on. Explore the top trivia questions and answers general knowledge easy. The information we obtain is beneficial to humanity and has benefitted it. We must continually seek to improve ourselves by expanding our knowledge in order to create a better world.
Enjoy the top trivia questions and answers general knowledge easy. The Australian women’s 4 x 100m relay team of Norma Croker, Betty Cuthbert, Fleur Mellor, and Shirley Strickland de la Hunty set a world record of 44.65 to win gold at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics; it was Cuthbert’s third gold of the Games.
Mildred McDaniel of the United States sets a world record of 1.76 meters to win the women’s high jump gold medal at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics; Britain’s Thelma Hopkins and Russia’s Mariya Pisareva tie for silver (1.67m). Learn from top trivia questions and answers general knowledge easy.
In the provinces of West Kalimantan and Central Kalimantan, Indonesia, where Madurese people were moved through the transmigration programs from 1900 to 1950, a scenario frequently arises. Explore the top trivia questions and answers general knowledge easy. The conflict has arisen between some of these migratory groups and Dayak villages. Strangers frightened the indigenous inhabitants, particularly the Dayaks, who saw them as a danger to their customary livelihoods. Ethnic, cultural, and religious divisions are exacerbated by mutual hostility since the majority of Dayaks practice Christianity or Kaharingan. Thousands of people were killed in a series of large-scale violent clashes between the Madurese and the Dayak people in Kalimantan during the late 1990s, which was the most well-documented war. Find below the top trivia questions and answers general knowledge easy.
In the 1956 Melbourne Olympics, Hungarian boxer László Papp won his third consecutive Olympic gold medal as he defeats future Hall of Famer José Torres of the United States on points in the light-middleweight final. Have fun with the top trivia questions and answers general knowledge easy now!
Top Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Easy
1. The Gabba Cricket Ground is located in which Australian city?
2. What is Hakoseko?
an item traditionally worn in Japan
3. What does the phrase “To feel blue” mean?
To feel sad
4. “If music be the food of love, play on.”—Duke Orsino, Act I, Scene I, by William Shakespeare in which play?
5. In 1897, Edmond Rostand’s “Cyrano de Bergerac” was premiered in which city?
6. Who wrote the fiction Notes on a Scandal in 2003?
7. Think long =?
8. Adelphi Theatre is located in which city in the UK?
9. Scabbers creature was found in which movie?
10. In 1902, in the 1st indoor pro football game, Syracuse beats Philadelphia 6-0 at which venue in NYC?
Madison Square Garden
11. With echolocation, which animals send out high-frequency clicks as they fly?
12. In 1867, which country claims Midway Island, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits?
13. The Beauties of Burke Consisting of Selections from His Works – the book is written by which philosopher?
14. 3 Godfathers – a Christmas film was released in which year?
15. The reign of Emperor Hanazono, Emperor of Japan, begins in which year?
16. What is a Portuguese onion stew, onion sauce, or paste that is prepared with onion as a primary ingredient?
17. In which year, the Battle of Egypt Station was held in Mississippi?
18. Who is supposed to write the famous tragedy “Prometheus Bound”?
Aeschylus (authorship and date of performance is still in dispute)
19. The first winner of the “Idols” format was Will Young of the United Kingdom in which year?
20. In 801, Louis the Vrome occupies which city?
21. Which sea creatures are among the most evolutionarily successful animals on the planet?
22. What is the price of the 1933 double eagle, the most expensive coin in the world, sold in auction on June 8, 2021?
23. In 1860, who arrives in Auburn, New York, on her last mission to free slaves, having evaded capture for 8 years on the Underground Railroad?
24. What was the name of the American general game and quiz show run in 2006–2008, 2010–2011?
1 vs. 100
25. In which year, St Boniface I begin his reign as Catholic Pope?
26. Dopiaza means what is Percian?
27. Where does a cockroach live?
28. Think out =?
29. What is Pangolin?
A rare animal
30. In 1878, which pope publishes encyclical Quod apostolici muneris (socialism)?
Pope Leo XIII
31. What is one of the ways of adaptation, which is a keen sensitivity to electrical impulses?
32. 1 January is a minor secular observance of what event?
Polar Bear Swim Day
33. In 1614, a Sperm whale beached at which city?
34. Bitcoin currency was founded in which year?
35. In 1879, North British Railway’s train falls as which bridge collapsed in Scotland?
36. What is the National Day of Acadia (Canada)?
37. 2001: A Space Odyssey – was the Top-grossing American film in which year?
38. In 1767, who was the crowned King of Thailand and establishes Thonburi as his capital?
39. The years between ____ and _____ saw extensive use of the new technology, aircraft, in the new medium, film.
World War I and World War II
40. In which year, French lieutenant Boiteux annexes Tumbuktu?
41. Almighty Vice Lord Nation is a street gang in which country?
42. Doumely Castle is located in which country?
43. The colony of Adelaide, South Australia is formally proclaimed in which year?
44. Which zodiac represents 0°?
45. In 1846, what becomes the 29th state of the United States of America?
46. Which king ruled China during 2962–2852 BC?
47. Why is Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) is considered the Father of Modern Science?
For systemic use of experimentation in science and contributions to the scientific method, physics, and observational astronomy
48. In 1850, which city in Burma was destroyed by fire?
49. Thales, the Father of Ancient Science was born in which year?
50. In 1895, Filmmakers the Lumiere brothers, hold the first commercial film screening at which venue in Paris?
Salon Indien du Grand Café
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers