Its time to enjoy some interesting history trivia with answers printable questions fun quiz. The history of the world following the Middle Ages is known as modern history. In general, “modern history” refers to the world’s history from the 17th and 18th centuries, when the Ages of Reason and Enlightenment began, and the commencement of the Industrial Revolution. Have fun with history trivia with answers printable questions fun quiz.
After defending champion Bob Fitzsimmons of England retires in round 13 of 20 in San Francisco in 1905, ‘Philadelphia’ Jack O’Brien wins the World Light Heavyweight boxing championship. Explore history trivia with answers printable questions fun quiz.
Stick to history trivia with answers printable questions fun quiz. The first collegiate basketball doubleheader is held at Madison Square Garden in New York City in 1934, with New York University defeating Notre Dame 25-18 and Westminster defeating St. John’s 37-33.
In 1956, Jayne Mansfield starred in the musical comedy “The Girl Can’t Help It,” which featured appearances from rock ‘n’ roll singers Little Richard, Eddie Cochran, and Gene Vincent. Share some history trivia with answers printable questions fun quiz.
In the 1970 Ballon d’Or, Bayern Munich forward Gerd Müller defeats West Ham United defender Bobby Moore and Cagliari forward Luigi Riva to win the award for a best European football player.
The Treaty of New Echota is signed in 1835 between representatives of a small Cherokee political party and the US government, ceding all Cherokee territory east of the Mississippi River to the US. Pass time with the history trivia with answers printable questions fun quiz.
There was communal unrest between Dayaks and Madurese in West Kalimantan in 1996, the Sambas war in 1999, and the Sampit crisis in 2001, all of which resulted in large-scale Madurese killings. Both Malays and Dayaks slaughtered Madurese people during the Sambas battle. Thousands of Madurese people were compelled to relocate from Kalimantan to Madura and Java. Learn from the history trivia with answers printable questions fun quiz. By the mid-2000s, the situation had partially calmed, allowing the majority of the Madurese to return to Kalimantan.
History Trivia with Answers Printable Questions Fun Quiz
1. Sex and the Single Girl (1964) is a famous screenplay by whom?
2. In 1945, The World Bank was created with the signing of an agreement by how many nations?
3. What is a long period divided into three stages, Paleolithic Age, Neolithic Age, and the Metal Age?
4. In 1943, what was no longer USSR National Anthem?
5. 45th Davis Cup in 1956, which team beats the USA in Adelaide (5-0)?
6. Who was the United States Poet Laureate in 1947–1948?
7. In 1910, which Opera was produced in NYC?
8. In which year, ODI cricket debut for Australia’s Mark Taylor and Sri Lanka’s Sanath Jayasuriya at the MCG?
9. In which year, Archbishop De Young & bishop Huibers condemn the black market?
10. Iraqi forces retake IS-held city of Ramadi (ISIS first captured in May) in which year?
11. Early Modern Era started in which year?
12. Which king ruled China during 2698–2598 BC?
13. What is Hachimaki?
an item traditionally worn in Japan
14. In which year, IDF crosses the Egyptian border?
15. In 2008, Israel launches which operation in the Gaza Strip, beginning with an airstrike that hits 100 targets in 220 seconds killing around 250 people?
Operation Cast Lead
16. In 1908, Earthquake struck which city in Italy, killing nearly 80,000?
17. Nazis surround 101st Airborne (NUTS!) in which battle in 1944?
Battle of Bastogne
18. In 2013, 29 people are killed after a bus plunged off which bridge in Thailand?
Huay Tong Bridge
19. Who was the most notable winner of the “Idols” series, which has sold over 70 million records worldwide?
Kelly Clarkson (USA)
20. In which year, Lillee becomes the leading wicket-taker in test cricket with 310?
21. In 1906, which country adopts its second liberal constitution?
22. In which year, NASA unveils plans to capture a 500-ton asteroid in 2025?
23. In 1947, National Football League Championship, Comiskey Park, Chicago: Chicago Cardinals beat which team by 28-21; Cardinals’ only title victory?
24. Nxt (bitcoin) currency was founded in which year?
25. In which year, Calvin Murphy (Rockets) begins the longest NBA free throw streak of 78?
26. In which year, Chic Cards beat Philadelphia Eagles 28-21 in the NFL championship game?
27. In 2009, who says 208 countries, territories and communities have reported H1N1 cases, including at least 12,220 deaths?
World Health Organization
28. In 1905, NSW all out for 805 vs Victoria, win by what score?
An innings & 253
29. Dutch Constitution was proclaimed in which year?
30. In which year, After invading Afghanistan two days earlier Soviet forces pull off a coup in Kabul, killing President Hafizullah Amin?
31. Rationing of auto tires ends in the US in which year?
32. In which year, radiation from an explosion on the magnetar SGR 1806-20 reaches Earth, the brightest extrasolar event known to have been witnessed on the planet?
33. In which year the Congress officially recognizes the “Pledge of Allegiance”?
34. Yugoslav government bans the communist party in which year?
35. In 1979, Red Army beats NY Rangers 5-2 at which venue?
Madison Square Garden
36. What was the name of the American general game and quiz show run in 2011?
101 Ways to Leave a Game Show
37. In 2002, Kenyan General Election: which party headed by Mwai Kibaki wins, overthrowing 39-year rule by the Kenya African National Union?
National Rainbow Coalition
38. In 1904, the 1st daily wireless weather forecasts were published in which city?
39. In which year, former Wash 3rd baseman Buddy Lewis win the Distinguished Flying Cross?
40. In December 1979, which Soap Opera was premiered on CBS-TV?
41. What is the winner of the Hay Superstar, the Armenian version of the “Idols” series, Season 5 (2011–12)?
42. In which year, two truck bombs kill 72 and wound 200 at the pro-Moscow headquarters of the Chechen government in Grozny, Chechnya?
43. The 2021 presidential election in Iran was held in which month?
44. In which year, All Kalmyk inhabitants of the Republic of Kalmukkie were deported by the Soviet Union to Central Asia and Siberia, many die en route?
45. In 1978, CBS Television’s premiere its which version of the show, starring Richard Jordan and Anthony Perkins?
46. In 1902, Trans-Pacific cable links which island to the US?
47. Arthur Christmas – a Christmas film was released in which year?
48. In which December, The People’s Republic of China is granted permanent normal trade relations with the United States?
49. In 1944, Eisenhower & Montgomery meet in Hasselt in which country?
50. In 1945, the International Monetary Fund was formally established by how many member countries based on ideas of Harry Dexter White and John Maynard Keynes?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers