Simple trivia questions and answers interesting facts are truly amazing! The key to success is simple trivia questions and answers to interesting facts. Without information, we would be unable to do much in life. The more competent you are in your industry, the more money you are worth to a firm; as a result, you will get paid more or achieve more success in your life. Explore the simple trivia questions and answers interesting facts.
Which investment is necessary for us to have a better life today? Many of you believe that you should invest in equities, mutual funds, fixed deposits, gold, or real estate, among other things. “An investment in knowledge pays the finest interest to us,” says the truth. What should we do initially if we wish to invest our money? Enjoy the simple trivia questions and answers interesting facts. To do so, we must first get knowledge of numerous types of investing tactics and then pick the finest option! We put our money into something specific. Simply said, it demonstrates that if you don’t know how to invest, you’ll put your money into any random strategy that will be completely ineffective. Have fun with the simple trivia questions and answers interesting facts.
Flowers generally draw us in with their beauty and natural surroundings. Even though they are surrounded by thorns, they bring us joy and entertainment. When we are dissatisfied and drained, they give us a sense of freshness and lighten our hearts. They purify our surroundings and bring joy to our lives when we are depressed. Grab the simple trivia questions and answers interesting facts.
What flower is the birth flower for August? The gladiolus is also one of August’s two natal flowers, representing honesty and personality power. On fortieth wedding anniversaries, it’s also a popular gift. Dive into the simple trivia questions and answers interesting facts.
What food does a flower consume? Flowers obtain their nutrition from the sun. Plants are unusual among living things in that they produce their own food in special cells called chloroplasts. Flowers are the reproductive sections of plants, and plants are unique among living things in that they make their own food in special cells called chloroplasts. Tune the simple trivia questions and answers interesting facts now!
Simple Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting GK Facts
1. What occurred with the Moon on 2000 Jul 16?
A lunar eclipse
2. MRSA’s resistance to antibiotics began in which decade?
3. Who sings the song “Seven” dedicated to the September 11 attacks?
4. What is a Greater Ani?
5. In 1914, World War I: Australian and New Zealand troops arrive in which city in Egypt?
6. In astronomy, what is Hygiea?
7. In which year, NBC sets up a permanent, coast-to-coast radio network?
8. Ian McEwan wrote which fiction in 2001?
9. Talk back =?
to reply impudently
10. In 1911, Frank Wedekind’s play “Oaha, die Satire der Satire” was premiered in which city?
11. Which bra name means “little balcony” which refers to the horizontal cut?
12. In 1922, which Pope pleas for peace: encyclical Ubi arcano?
13. What is the roots of fungus absorbs nutrients from the soil for the plant, and the plant, in turn, provides organic food to it. Eg., Pinus?
14. Who said, “History will be kind to me for I intend to write it”?
Sir Winston Churchill
15. In 1909, who becomes the third King of the Belgians?
16. Where does a Cattle live?
17. BBC Radio began daily newscasts in which year?
18. The Birmingham Athletic Club, a gentlemen’s club in the United States came insolvent in which year?
19. Cyprus Emergency ended in which year?
20. In 1834, who of London receives a patent for Hansom cabs?
21. Directed by William J. Hole Jr., what was a popular Western film in 1960?
Four Fast Guns
22. Who was the ICC Men’s Cricketer of the Year 2004?
Rahul Dravid (India)
23. In which year, Government of Ireland Act / Home Rule Act pass partitioning Ireland?
24. What is the flower of friendship?
25. In 1907, 1st all-steel passenger railroad coach was completed in which city in Pennsylvania?
26. What is the name of the gentlemen’s club in London, founded in 2018 at 44 Great Cumberland Pl, London W1H 7BS?
27. French President Charles de Gaulle left his charge in which year?
28. Who has the world record in canoeing, Men Kayak in 500m, K4, 1:17.734, 2017, Račice, Czech Republic?
Tom Liebscher, Ronald Rauhe, Max Rendschmidt, Max Lemke (Germany)
29. Vientiane F.C. is a football club in which country?
30. In 1912, which dam in the Nile begins operation?
Aswan Low Dam
31. Mayfair is an affluent area in the West End of which city?
32. Who was the first President of Cuba, ruled for 4 years, 131 days?
Tomás Estrada Palma
33. Wellington-Auckland (NZ) express train swept away in flood kills 166 in which year?
34. Who was the pontiff number 1, a 1st-millennium pope?
35. In which year, as American forces defeat Filipino insurgents and impose civil authority, some Filipinos form a Federal Party with a platform recognizing US sovereignty?
36. Hasina Jalal – women’s empowerment activist in which country?
37. What is the longest war?
American Indian Wars (1609-1924)
38. In 1954, the Council for the Protection of Children was formed in which country?
39. Parashqevi Qiriazi is a women’s rights activist from which country?
40. In 1915, J Kern/S Greene’s musical “Very Good Eddie” was premiered in which city?
41. Who was the Men’s Ballon d’Or award winner in 2018?
42. In 1954, which country gains its independence?
43. What flower means first love?
44. What was the UN International year 1965?
International Co-operation Year
45. In 1899, tentative Turkish & German treaty on construction of which city’s railway?
46. Lao Neutralist Party was founded in which year in Laos?
47. In 1963, Greek & Turks riot in which country?
48. Between 1976 and 2019 (under the 1976 Constitution), the position of President was abolished and replaced by which position in Cuba?
President of the Council of State
49. What is the gestation period of an elephant?
640 to 660 days
50. In which year, the 1st hospital ship was built to move wounded naval personnel launched?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 70 Horse Quiz Questions Answer Riding Racing Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teenagers Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 60 Horse Trivia Questions Answers Printable Online English Quiz
- 100 GK Questions History Trivia Quiz Printable in English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Question of the Day
- 100 Random Trivia of the Day Printable General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Easy Fun Trivia Questions and Answers English Quiz
- 65 Fun Trivia Questions Answers On Horse Racing Printable
- 100 Easy Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Fun English GK Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions Answer for Adults English GK Quiz
- 70 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia
- 60 Horse Riding Trivia Quiz Questions General Knowledge Free
- 100 Human Body General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 General Knowledge in Biology Human Body Trivia Quiz Facts