Fun general knowledge quiz questions and answers printable English is ready for you. The way we teach is evolving. Today, there is a greater emphasis on equity and welfare, as well as assisting students in their academic pursuits, with fun general knowledge quiz and answers. Thankfully, the old method of ‘drill and kill’ has mostly been replaced with a variety of teaching techniques that are more successful in instilling a love of learning while also reinforcing and consolidating abilities on the basis of fun general knowledge quiz and answers. Quizzes are one of our favorite tools like these fun general knowledge quiz and answers!
Quizzes are not only entertaining for learners, but they’re also a sneaky way to study because they don’t feel like a typical exercise by dint of these fun general knowledge quiz and answers. Quizzes may help your students practice what they already know while also pique their interest in learning about new topics covered in fun general knowledge quiz and answers.
Small-group collaboration is easy with these fun general knowledge quiz and answers. You have the option of having your quizzes performed independently or in small groups. Learners can explore ways to support each other in groups. Some of the talks they may have in an individual test would never happen if you solve these fun general knowledge quiz and answers.
Fun general knowledge quiz and answers
1. What is Baet Nori?
An ancient festival
2. What is Gadaw?
Burmese tradition to paying obeisance to elders
3. Which traditional dish is eaten during the celebration of the Korean New Year?
Tteokguk or sliced rice cake soup
4. What is Yakwa?
5. What is Alexandrites?
6. The Sir Brian Urquhart Award is given annually by whom?
the United Nations Association – UK
7. What is the month of April called in Burmese?
8. Who are the winners in the Favourite TV Star category of the People’s Choice Awards (Australia) 1998?
Lisa McCune, Blue Heelers, Seven Network
9. Who is Amaterasu-Omikami?
the goddess of the sun as well as the purported ancestress of the Imperial Household of Japan.
10. Who was the ambassador of France to the United Kingdom during 1815–1819?
René-Eustache, marquis d’Osmond
11. Who is Gurzil?
bull-headed warrior god in Berber
12. What is Bufotoxins used for?
substance used in rituals
13. What is Momotaro?
Classic folktale in Japan
14. What is Atta bisphaerica?
15. Landscape with Rainbow is an oil on canvas painting by which African-American artist?
Robert S. Duncanson
16. Urubamba Valley is located in which country?
17. Which lost city was located in Achaea, Northern Peloponnesos, two kilometers (12 stadia) from the Corinthian Gulf?
18. Where do you find the parts Hinges and springs?
19. Millbrook Reservoir is located in which Australian province?
20. Who was convicted and sentenced in 1863 for the Murder of John Savage, is considered as one of the wrongful convictions in the United States?
21. Azopardo class frigates are owned by which country?
22. Who is Junji Kinoshita?
23. What is Ai?
an important city in the Hebrew Bible
24. Where is the painting The Rainbow by American artist George Inness located in now?
Indianapolis Museum of Art
25. What is an astatic system?
comprises two equal and parallel magnetic needles, but with their polarities reversed
26. The Yokai King is an American television miniseries with how many episodes?
27. Where do you find an Accessory drive?
Gearbox in turbine engine
28. What is an agar plate?
a Petri dish that contains a growth medium solidified with agar, used to culture microorganisms
29. What is Supercell?
30. What is the name of the Beauty in ‘Beauty & The Beast’?
31. What is the official name of the Argentine Navy?
Armada de la República Argentina
32. How many kangaroos are there on the Australian Coat-of-Arms?
33. What are hurricanes and typhoons?
34. How many episodes the 1948 animated television series Crusader Rabbit had?
35. National Museum of Ethnology is located in which city in Japan?
36. What is Accent in music?
any stressed or emphasized note, such as sforzando
37. What is used for measuring air and sea surface temperature?
38. What is a eudiometer?
a laboratory device that measures the change in volume of a gas
39. NBC Weather Plus (TV) is located in which country?
40. On 17 March 1958, which spacecraft was launched and is considered as Earth orbiter and the oldest spacecraft still in Earth orbit?
41. What is Piston-driven air displacement pipettes?
a type of micropipette
42. What is the other name of the House of Wessex?
House of Cerdic
43. Kunduz is located in which country?
44. In Australia, what is a “declared noxious animal”?
45. Animated feature film El Apóstol (The Apostle) was made in 1917 by which country?
46. What is Calvinism?
a major branch of Protestantism
47. What is the surface of the Aggie Memorial Stadium, NM?
S5-M Synthetic Turf
48. What is WDAS?
Walt Disney Animation Studios
49. What is the second film of Alfred Hitchcock, which is lost?
The Mountain Eagle
50. During the 1980s, how many spacecraft were launched to Mars?
51. The snowdrop flower signifies what?
Hope and beauty
52. Which metal is heavier, gold or silver?
53. The Lion King (2019 remake) ranks what in the top 50 highest-grossing films of all time?
54. AKS magazine is published from which country?
55. The planets in Hindu astrology are known as the Navagraha, meaning what?
56. Who is the published of the Asian magazine Infobank?
info news bank
57. Which balls were nicknamed “gutties” around the mid-1800s?
58. What are nine heavenly bodies (as well as deities) that influence human life on Earth in Hinduism and Hindu astrology?
59. The daisy flower symbolizes what?
Loyal love and purity
60. What is the name of the optical reflecting telescopes built-in 2007 with 2.61 m (102.8 in) aperture?
VLT Survey Telescope (VST)
61. The Twelve Caesars (De vita Caesarum) was written by Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus during which year?
62. Who first claimed that each element’s tetrahedron (fire), octahedron (air), icosahedron (water), and cube (earth) had a unique geometric shape?
63. What character lives in a rubbish bin on Sesame Street?
64. There were how many nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize 2021?
There are 329 candidates in 2021, 234 individuals and 95 organizations
65. Prior to the introduction of the Gregorian calendar in 1873, the reference calendar was based on what?
The lunisolar Chinese calendar
66. Which chemical element has its atomic number 32?
67. Balzac hamlet is located in Rocky View County which country?
68. Lake Bamendjing is located in which country?
69. Off what State in Australia would I find the Great Barrier Reef?
70. Finnish city Alajärvi was founded in which year?
71. What is Jahiliyyah?
The Islamic idea of the era of ignorance refers to the period of time and condition of events in Arabia prior to the arrival of Islam in 610 CE.
72. What is Agria?
73. What is Arusha?
74. The Atlantic Ocean meets the Indian Ocean south of Africa at which point?
75. Astrology in which popular culture is often reduced to sun sign astrology?
76. Which stock exchange has its market identifier code, XLON?
London Stock Exchange
77. Broadway Market, Hackney, modern revival of the ancient market (Saturdays) in which city?
78. What is the name of a section of the Doctrine and Covenants, a book of scripture accepted by members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
Word of Wisdom
79. Honoré de Balzac’s which novella has a brief depiction of the French retreat from Russia, notably the Battle of Berezina, a Napoleonic War?
80. Alacrity, United Kingdom was the Allied naval patrols around the Azores during WWII held in which year?
81. What was Larisa (Argos)?
Acropolis in Greece
82. Marda Loop Justice Film Festival is held in which country?
83. What is Dali, named after Salvador Dalí?
84. If I was biting into a ‘Granny Smith’ what would I be eating?
85. What is Haugesunds Avis
A daily newspaper published in Haugesund, Norway
86. Željko Joksimović is a vocalist from which country?
87. Harvest festival Umkhosi Wokweshwama is celebrated by the Zulu people of which country?
88. Bo tree watering festival is celebrated in Myanmar in which month?
89. What was Pythagoreion?
An ancient port in Greece
90. What is the the name of Shangyuan Festival, a Chinese event?
91. Arctic ocean joins the Pacific Ocean at what point?
The Bering Strait
92. Aloreña olive cultivar was originated in which country?
93. What is the yellow of an egg called?
94. What was the highest-grossing musicals in 1997?
The Lion King
95. In Ancient Rome, Dies natalis (birthday) was held at the temple of Tellus on what date?
96. Which famous star has the Doctor of Laws from Emory University in 2010?
97. What is Concentrator photovoltaics (CPV)?
also known as concentration photovoltaics) is a photovoltaic technology that generates electricity from sunlight
98. Meoseumnal festival is celebrated in which country?
99. During the WWI, First Battle of the Aisne, took place in which year?
100. Earl of Gloucester, Earl of Essex, Earl of Hereford, and Earl of Hertford were the titles during which reign?
Reign of King John
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable