Easy fun trivia questions and answers free online quiz printable general knowledge trivia is here. Quizzes can be administered without the presence of a teacher, saving money and time. The quiz developer may either set a timer for the entire quiz or a timer for each question, easy fun trivia questions and answers. This is feasible with written quizzes, but it takes the instructor a long time. It’s also nearly difficult to do with such a large number of people who dare to solve these easy fun trivia questions and answers.
With these easy fun trivia questions and answers, you can only show one question at a time. People cannot skip a question since they would be reminded that they cannot leave the answer blank. Increase brand recognition by creating new interactive sales possibilities, increasing traffic to your online channels, increasing time spent on site, and increasing social media sharing of your campaign and brand.
A huge number of people may take this easy fun trivia questions and answers quiz, and you can get quick results (for both the creator and the participants). You can also randomize your questions and establish a timer. All of this may be done without the assistance of an instructor.
What’s keeping you from taking this online easy fun trivia questions and answers? What are the primary benefits of taking an online quiz? Engage your audience with a huge number of participants, randomize questions, and obtain insight into your audience without the need for a teacher.
The use of this online easy fun trivia questions and answers necessitates the use of the internet, technology is not always dependable, and there are fees associated with utilizing one. When compared to a typical quiz, the benefits are enormous.
Easy fun trivia questions and answers
1. John H. Dunning Prize is given for what contribution?
American Historical Association book prize
2. In classical antiquity, What are the seven classical planets or seven sacred luminaries visible to the naked eye?
The Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn
3. Who received the Europe Theatre Prize in 1994?
4. What is Japan’s highest private award for lifetime achievement in the arts and sciences?
The Kyoto Prize
5. Which country has its national motto “One Nation, One Culture”?
6. Which US city has its nickname – The Loveliest Village on the Plains?
7. Arturo Toscanini played what instrument before conducting?
8. What is zuguri?
Concentric designs are created in the concave depression of this style of top (Aomori Prefecture)
9. What is “Heart of The New West” called?
10. After the Bible what book did Americans rate as their favorite?
Sears Roebuck Catalogue
11. The University of Buenos Aires was founded in which year in Argentina?
12. “The Granite City” is the nickname of which city in the United Kingdom?
13. In Ancient Rome, Divalia was held on what date?
14. Portrait of Wally is a 1912 oil painting by which Austrian painter?
15. What are the names of the two cats in Disney’s Lady + Tramp?
Si and Am
16. In 1442, which title in the Peerage of England was originated?
Earl of Shrewsbury
17. What is UAFA?
Union of Arab Football Associations
18. Who was Eli, a major biblical figure?
19. Harut and Marut are a group of angels according to which Scripture?
20. What is the oldest registered trademark still used in the USA?
Red Devil Underwoods devilled ham
21. What is known as tridev in Hinduism?
22. Who is Ame-no-Kaguyama-no-Mikoto, according to mythology?
23. What is Qingniao in Chinese mythology?
24. Annual pilgrimage to the mausoleum of Sidi ‘Abd el-Qader Ben Mohammed (Sidi Cheikh) in the list of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity is a heritage in which country?
25. Whose legs were banned from metro posters too distracting?
26. What is Camponotus aethiops?
27. Riversleigh world heritage fossil site is located in which country?
28. Where was the lost church Diocese of Thucca Terenbenthina located?
29. Calvinism is a major branch of what?
30. In what movie did Richard Drefus make his online debut?
31. What is the color of two kangaroos that serve as bearers to the Coat of Arms of Western Australia?
32. Allegiant Stadium is located in which US city?
33. There are over 300 types of minerals that have been used as what?
34. Where is the range of the Snow pigeon (Columba leuconota)?
Altay, Tian Shan, Himalayas, and Central China
35. What is the meaning of the Sioux word Tonka – used for toys?
36. In Greek mythology, who was one of the seven leaders to call an attack on the city of Thebes and carried Hippomedon’s Shield?
37. Who is the first women Ambassador (to Yugoslavia) in the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan?
Anahita Ratebzad, 1978
38. What is a brand Camay?
39. What is a breed Amorstream?
40. What are or were Wix Fibs and Fax?
Brands of Tampons
41. Blue Hills (1949–76) is a popular radio soap opera in which country?
42. Caliper measures what?
43. Who was the mother of Alfred the Great?
44. Satellite measurements of the surface temperature of Antarctica, taken between 1982 and 2013, found a coldest temperature of what?
−93.2 °C (−135.8 °F) on 10 August 2010, at 81.8°S 59.3°E
45. By law In Washington State a concealed weapon must be what?
Under 6 foot long — bigger is illegal
46. What is a Bratt pan?
Large cooking pots and pans for preparing large-scale meals. Braising, searing, shallow frying and basic cooking are common uses for them.
47. What is Afghanite?
A mineral used as a gemstone
48. Adelaide class – 6 ships (all 6 decommissioned) are owned by which country?
Royal Australian Navy
49. What is asparagus called in England?]
50. The Lion Monument, an in situ sculpture is located in which city in Switzerland?
51. Animated TV show Jim and Judy in Teleland was premiered in which year?
52. Cameo appearances in Alfred Hitchcock’s film Blackmail was released in which year?
53. In Britain, what does the Green willow plant mean?
54. Esquire, a men’s magazine is published in which country?
55. What is Corvus another name for?
56. What are Oroshi hocho and hancho hocho?
Japanese extremely long knives to fillet tuna
57. Heratsi Hospital Complex, 1940 is located in which country?
58. Who painted the famous art “Saint Jerome in the Wilderness”?
Leonardo da Vinci
59. Dôme (coffeehouse) is located in which country?
60. What links fire escapes windshield wipers bulletproof vests?
Invented by women
61. In Ancient Rome, the dies natalis of Sol Invictus was held on what date?
62. Can Fabes (two Michelin stars) restaurant is located in which city?
63. Which sea in the Atlantic Ocean has an area of 350,000 square miles (906,496 sq km)?
64. Michelangelo crafted the famous sculpture “Battle of the Centaurs” in which year?
65. Growing Up Skipper Mattel doll 1970 what happened arm turned?
66. The Belgian Royal Navy ship “HMS Basilisk” was wrecked on what date?
1 June 1940
67. What is the famous food in Belgium?
waffles, fries, chocolates, and beer
68. Spa is a beautiful city in which country?
69. Garðar Cathedral Ruins is located in which country?
70. What is Ordune?
Arousal by nude pics
71. Where is Tikjda?
Ski area and resort in Algeria
72. Book publishing house Angus & Robertson is founded in which country?
73. Safi Landmark Hotel is located in which country?
74. Hadda is an archaeological site in which country?
75. Why were Mothers called mama or mommy in many languages?
From mammary or tits
76. Seti I, a colossal sculpture in situ made of limestone is located in which country?
77. What is okiagari-koboshi?
a legless bottom-loaded doll that rights itself.
78. In Louisiana by law who can’t be charged more than 25c haircut?
79. Wurdi Youang, an archaeoastronomical site is located in which country?
80. What is Sekkusu in Japan?
81. What was the name of the Confederate ironclad warship scuttled in Spanish River to avoid capture on 12 April 1865?
82. Book publishing company Emecé Editores is in which country?
83. Djoser was the Egyptian Pharaoh during which dynasty?
84. Gommateshwara statue, built by Chavundaraya is discovered in which country?
85. Half the world’s population has seen at least one what?
James Bond Film
86. What is Academic art, or academician, or academism?
A style of painting and sculpture
87. What is the typographical symbol for “Asterism”?
88. What is Santoku?
Japanese general purpose knife influenced by European styles
89. What is the alchemical symbol for the sun and various sun gods?
90. With what song did Status Quo opened the Band-Aid concert?
Rocking all over the World
91. What is Conté?
A drawing material
92. Which country is the setting of the novel “Macunaíma”?
93. Currently, where is Bidaa bint Saud, an ancient settlement located?
94. What is ICOMOS?
The International Council on Monuments and Sites
95. An accolade is something of praise what was the original meaning?
Shoulder sword touched knighting
96. Baths of Trajan dome was founded in which location Start of the 2nd century–128?
97. What was the highest-grossing musicals in 1993?
Beauty and the Beast
98. What is waraji?
99. Matopos is an archaeological site in which country?
100. One cup (240 ml) of whole cow’s milk with 3.25% fat provides how many calories?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable