Trivia questions and answers are easy fun can either mark each learner’s quiz or shout out the correct answers so that learners can grade their own tests. This might potentially lead to a discussion over the responses.
Learners might be given a time restriction to finish these trivia questions and answers easy fun by their teachers. Learners can use the book’s quizzes as a framework to build their own topical quizzes to challenge the class.
Learners might build on the ‘Further Exploration’ and ‘Internet Challenges’ sections of trivia questions and answers easy fun quiz. Teachers may, for example, want learners to produce a whole project on one of the themes.
Teachers may invite students to finish the trivia questions and answers easy fun in English printable general knowledge quiz on their own before calling out the answers to be marked. After the students have been graded, the instructor can divide them into groups so that they can explain their responses and assist one another in finding the proper information.
Trivia questions and answers easy fun includes activity recommendations based on five of each quiz’s questions from a variety of curricular areas. Individual students or small groups of students may complete one or more of the activities, or teachers may use them with the entire class.
For students’ curiosity, a piece of supplementary material based on one of the questions can be made according to these trivia questions and answers easy fun. Students may be asked to investigate and respond to other questions by their teachers.
In the form of trivia questions and answers easy fun, suggestions for investigating the question chosen for ‘Did you know?’ are offered. These trivia questions and answers are easy fun can be done by students alone or in small groups. Because students will need to utilize the internet, adult supervision will be necessary.
Trivia questions and answers easy fun
1. The 2021 Nobel Peace Prize was announced by the Norwegian Nobel Committee in Oslo on what date?
8 October 2021
2. St John’s Wood Rd, London NW8 8QN, United Kingdom is associated to which sport?
Cricket (Lord’s Cricket Ground)
3. Who was Severiano Ballesteros Sota?
A Spanish golfer
4. Jockey is a recognized trademark in 120 countries, originated in which country?
5. Rugby sevens was introduced in which year?
6. Which film did James Bond’s wife die in?
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
7. Where did the War of the Roses take place?
8. Which letter in English has the most words
9. How many rings make up the Olympic Gaines symbol?
10. Who was the ambassador of France to the United Kingdom during 1801–02?
Louis-Guillaume Otto, comte de Mosloy (Chargé d’affaires)
11. Who were convicted and sentenced in 1805 for the Murder of Marcus Lyon, which is considered as one of the wrongful convictions in the United States?
Dominic Daley and James Halligan
12. Napoleonic Wars took place during which years?
13. Which spacecraft was launched on 20 August 1977, did not reach Neptune until 1989?
14. What was the highest-grossing musicals in 2004?
15. What are the largest optical reflecting telescopes built-in in 1969 with 2.72 m (107 in) aperture?
Harlan J. Smith Telescope
16. In Ancient Rome, Saturnalia was held during what dates?
17. Which lake is shared between Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania?
18. What is the atomic number of Zinc?
19. What does M stand for in James Bond?
M is the head of MI6 and stands for for “Missions”
20. What letter is considered the thinnest letter?
The «I» is the narrowest, followed by the «J»; the «Y» and the «K» are slightly wider
21. During the WWI, Battle of Le Cateau took place in which year?
22. Leo Tolstoy’s which epic novel covers Napoleon’s battles between 1805 and 1812, particularly the disastrous 1812 invasion of Russia and subsequent withdrawal?
War and Peace
23. Cerberus, Nazi Germany was the escape of German capital ships from Brest to home ports in Germany (Channel Dash), during the WWII held in which year?
24. On 4 October 1957, which spacecraft was launched and is considered as the First Earth orbiter?
25. Bergendal, and Sidikalang coffee cultivars are originated from which country?
26. The water in the ocean is salty. T/F?
27. What is Adirondack Blue?
28. Lake Awing is located in which country?
29. Rocky View County is located in which country?
30. According to the EU definition, Tampere is no longer a city, due to the municipal mergers with Messukylä, Aitolahti, and Teisko, in which country?
31. Which two water bodies were formed by the collision of Cimmeria with Laurasia?
The Caspian Sea, and the Black Sea
32. I-tal was a set of principles that influences the diet of many members of which movement?
33. In which year, as part of Japan’s Meiji period modernization, a calendar based on the solar Gregorian calendar was introduced?
34. Which stock exchange has its market identifier code, XJPX?
Japan Exchange Group
35. Spitalfields Market is located in which city?
36. During the 1960s, how many spacecraft were launched to Mars?
37. Who claims that all things are made up of four fundamental roots (later called stoicheia or elements): earth, air, fire, and water, and that two active and opposing cosmic forces, love and conflict, work on these elements, mixing and dividing them into infinitely diverse forms, around the year 450 BC?
38. What is the 26 letter alphabet called?
modern English alphabet
39. What does the Latin term “De vita Caesarum” mean?
“About the Life of the Caesars”, commonly known as The Twelve Caesars
40. What is Amorphous silicon (a-Si)?
non-crystalline form of silicon used for solar cells and thin-film transistors in LCDs.
41. What is IHO?
International Hydrographic Organization
42. What is the other name of Chinese New Year?
Spring Festival, or Lunar New Year
43. What watercraft travels underwater?
44. In the popular children’s book by Mem Fox, what was the Green Sheep doing when they finally found it?
45. The Bosporus is a natural canal cut through continental rock how many years back?
Some 7,000 years ago
46. What is Aloreña?
47. Harvest festival Ikore is celebrated by the Yoruba people in which country?
48. What is an award given annually at the Norwegian International Film Festival in Haugesund, Norway?
The Amanda Award
49. What is Actinolite?
A mineral used as a gemstone
50. Daeboreum festival is celebrated in which country?
51. Eighty Years’ War was fought between which years?
52. The kangaroo and which other animal are bearers on the Australian Coat of Arms?
53. Alamodome stadium is located in which US city?
54. What is the rarest letter?
J, Q, X, and Z
55. George L. Mosse Prize is given for what contribution?
American Historical Association book prize
56. Who received the Europe Theatre Prize in 1987?
57. Aurela Gaçe won which awards two times?
Balkan Music Awards
58. What is the largest land animal?
59. Praemium Imperiale award is given in which category?
International theatre award
60. Cold Prey is a Norwegian slasher film directed by Roar Uthaug and released in which year?
61. What does Waso mean in Burmese?
62. Which prize is awarded once a year by the Inamori Foundation for lifetime achievements in the arts and philosophy?
The Kyoto Prize in Arts and Philosophy
63. Which country has its national motto “Strength united is stronger”?
64. Which US city has its nickname – The City for Families?
65. One cup (240 ml) of whole cow’s milk with 3.25% fat provides how many carbs?
Carbs: 11.7 grams
66. What is Otsu-e?
A style of Japanese folk artwork made in Otsu, Shiga Prefecture, depicts ogre-like characters and is bought as an amulet for travelers.
67. What is “Alberta’s Centennial City”?
68. Which university in Argentina has its motto “Feet on the ground eyes towards the stars”?
National University of Tucuman
69. Sweet ‘Berdare – is the nickname of which city in the United Kingdom?
70. Etisalat company in the Telecommunications sector is owned by which country?
United Arab Emirates
71. How many members does the Union of Arab Football Associations (UAFA) have?
72. In 1551, which title in the Peerage of England was originated?
Marquess of Winchester
73. according to Bible, what was the other name of King Solomon?
74. In what country would I find Buckingham Palace? England 12. What is a canine?
75. What is Dispilio?
Ancient artificial island in Greece
76. Rituals and ceremonies of Sebiba in the oasis of Djanet, Algeria were inscribed in the list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in which year?
77. Who is Mālik (Guardian) according to the Quran?
Angel of Hell
78. Smārta tradition is a major denomination according to which religion?
79. Who was Amatsuhikone, according to mythology?
80. Dhammasekya Day is celebrated in Myanmar in which month?
81. The Jingwei bird is found in which mythology?
82. What is Dolichoderus quadripunctatus?
83. What is the hydrosphere?
The total mass of water on, beneath, and above a planet’s, minor planet’s, or natural satellite’s surface.
84. Sendai City Tomizawa Site Museum houses a fossilized forest and human artifacts and is located in which country?
85. What is Arhiljevica?
A lost medieval village
86. In which year Alfred the Great died?
26 October 899
87. What color is the M in the McDonalds symbol?
88. What was Brycus?
An ancient port in Greece
89. Who was the Earl of Huntingdon during 1185-1219?
David of Scotland
90. Thirty Years’ War in Europe was mainly a war of-
91. The standard measuring conditions for temperature are in the air is what?
1.5 meters (5 ft) above the ground
92. Almirante Brown class – 4 ships in service 1983 is owned by which country?
93. What is Beanpot?
a bean-based meal cooked in a deep, wide-bellied, short-necked pot. Beanpots are generally constructed of ceramic, but other materials, such as cast iron, are also available.
94. How often are the Commonwealth Games held?
Every 4 years
95. Where was the lost city Evonium located?
96. Fairy Tales Queer Film Festival is held in which country?
97. What is Fu Manchu?
98. A cooking vessel is used for what purpose?
Cook or bake
99. What was Acrocorinth?
Acropolis in Greece
100. Fjala e Tokësorit magazine is published from which country?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable