Easy trivia questions and answers for adults are here. Why not hold a quiz on what they’ve learned once learners finished a topic? Easy trivia questions and answers for adults is a pleasant way to finish a session while also letting the teacher know if there are any gaps or areas that need to be covered more thoroughly. It’s possible to get some fantastic outcomes by leaving the replies open-ended on the basis of easy trivia questions and answers for adults.
Easy trivia questions and answers for adults can aid in the revising process. Why not create easy trivia questions and answers for adults to assist learners to understand an upcoming exam or test by highlighting any learning gaps? Easy trivia questions and answers for adults will also provide a template for pupils to memorize keywords and phrases. As a guide, easy trivia questions and answers for adults is far easier to recall and appears to be considerably less overwhelming than having to rewrite the entire topic.
The teacher may present the easy trivia questions and answers for adults to the learners verbally, but because some of the questions may need investigation, it is recommended that the easy trivia questions and answers for adults be photocopied so that individual students or groups of students can answer them.
Teachers could want to organize a weekly competition among student groups. The easy trivia questions and answers for adults may be made self-competitive, with each student keeping track of his or her progress week by week. On the class record page, all outcomes should be entered on the basis of the easy trivia questions and answers for adults.
Easy trivia questions and answers for adults
1. Maria Ressa and Dmitry Muratov received the Nobel Peace prize 2021 for what contribution?
“for their efforts to safeguard freedom of expression, which is a precondition for democracy and lasting peace.”
2. River Torrens is flowing through which porvince in Australia?
3. Almirante Brown class frigates are owned by which country?
4. What is Derecho?
5. What is Foldscope?
an optical microscope
6. What is a disease in which some of the body’s cells grow uncontrollably and spread to other parts of the body?
7. What is an astrarium, or planetarium?
the mechanical representation of the cyclic nature of astronomical objects in one timepiece.
8. Accent und Trillo, originated in Germany is used in which area?
9. Which was originally the first month in the old Roman calendar?
10. Feast of the Annunciation ltakes place on what date each year?
11. Whay is the AN/URM-25 signal generator?
an electronic vacuum-tube radio-frequency (RF) signal generator
12. Who was the ambassador of France to the United Kingdom during 1803–04?
General Antoine Andréossy later comte de l’Empire
13. What is the official name of Australian Navy?
Royal Australian Navy
14. What is used for measuring atmospheric pressure?
15. During World War I, which were kept on the Eiffel Tower in Paris because of their remarkable sense of hearing and in order to warn people about enemy planes?
16. French Revolutionary Wars took place during which years?
17. How many colors are used in the logo of Walt Disney Animation Studios?
18. How many seasons the 1948 animated television series Crusader Rabbit had?
19. The Weather Channel (TV) is located in which country?
20. Who was conviceted and sentenced in 1843 for Murder of Amasa Sprague, is considered as one of the wrongful convictions in the United States?
21. Appoggiatura is a music accent term in in Italian, in French appoggiature and German what?
22. Who was the director of the animated feature film El Apóstol (The Apostle) made in 1917 in Argentina?
23. Frozen II ranks what in the top 50 highest-grossing films of all time?
24. On 3 November 1957, which spacecraft was launched and is considered as Earth orbiter, first animal in orbit, a dog named Laika?
25. What is Feast of the Circumcision?
It is a Christian commemoration of Jesus’ circumcision in line with Jewish tradition, eight days (according to Semitic and southern European calculations of day intervals) after his birth, and the date on which the newborn was properly named.
26. What is Tapinoma erraticum?
27. What is the birth flower of January?
Carnation or snowdrop
28. Ahellil of Gourara in the list of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity is a heritage in which country?
29. What is a 1951 American psychological thriller film noir produced and directed by Alfred Hitchcock?
Strangers on a Train
30. The Twelve Caesars, is a set of twelve biographies of Julius Caesar and the first 11 emperors of the Roman Empire written by whom?
Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus
31. Who introduced the notion of the atom, an indivisible unit from which all matter is formed, around 440 BC. Natural philosophers mainly reject this concept in favor of Aristotle’s view?
Leucippus and Democritus
32. The violet flower symbolises what?
Loyalty and faithfulness
33. During 1970s, how many spacecrafts were launched to the Mars?
34. Harvest festival Incwala was celebrated by the people of which country?
35. What are the two shadow bodies in Hindu astrology, known as the Navagraha?
Rahu and Ketu
36. What is Gatra?
Indonesian Weekly News Magazines
37. How many heavenly bodies (as well as deities) that influence human life on Earth in Hinduism and Hindu astrology?
38. The sweet pea flower says good-bye, or symbolises what?
39. Drita magazine is published from which country?
40. During the WWI, Battle of St. Quentin, also called the Battle of Guise, took place in which year?
41. What was the highest grossing musicals in 2003?
42. In Ancient Rome, Consualia was held on what date?
43. What is a solar cell made using a combination of organic matter (photosystem I) and inorganic matter?
Biohybrid solar cell
44. What is Amfissa?
45. The Charterhouse of Parma, by Stendhal, begins with a ground-level account of the which battle and the French army’ following disorderly retreat?
Battle of Waterloo
46. Catechism, United Kingdom was the final RAF air attack on Tirpitz, during the WWII held in which year?
47. Who is the published of the magazine This Month in Taiwan?
China Commercial Service Group Inc.
48. What is the capital city of South Australia?
49. Food permissible under Kashrut, the set of Jewish dietary laws, is said to be what?
50. Which market is located on Tower Bridge Road in Bermondsey, South London, and deals primarily with antiques?
51. Arctic ocean joins which ocean near Greenland and Iceland?
the Atlantic Ocean
52. The first day of Chinese New Year begins on the new moon that appears between 21 January and what date?
53. The lunisolar Chinese calendar was introduced to Japan via Korea in the middle of which century?
the sixth century
54. As per Wikipedia, what is treated as a pseudoscience and has consistently failed experimental verification?
55. Which stock exchange has its market identifier code, XHKG?
Hong Kong Stock Exchange
56. What country would I be in if I was having lunch in Barcelona?
57. What is the name of Korean festival with significance for First full moon?
58. The Minister of Culture is located in which country?
59. What was Dreros?
Acropolis in Greece
60. Elvana Gjata is a singer from whoc counry?
61. George Louis Beer Prize is given for what contribution?
American Historical Association book prize
62. Who received the Europe Theatre Prize in 1989?
63. What does Wagaung mean in Burmese?
64. As per wikipedia, which Prize is “widely regarded as the most prestigious award available in fields not traditionally honored with a Nobel Prize”?
Kyoto Prize in Arts and Philosophy
65. Which country has its national motto “Each endeavouring, all achieving”?
Antigua and Barbuda
66. Which US city has its nickname – The Fire Hydrant Capital of the World
67. One cup (240 ml) of whole cow’s milk with 3.25% fat provides ho much protein?
Protein: 7.7 grams
68. What is ema?
Wishes are written on wooden plaques with paintings of horses or other characters and hung in shrines.
69. What is “C-Town” called?
70. National University of the South is located in which country?
71. In 1337, which title in the Peerage of England was originated?
Duke of Cornwall
72. Name an instrument that starts with the letter “X”.
73. Energy Capital of Europe” is the nickname of which city in the United Kingdom?
74. Which ocean joins the Pacific Ocean to the east, near Australia?
The Indian Ocean
75. Al-Rajhi Bank bank is owned by which county?
76. The Amanda Award, the Norwegian International Film Festival in Haugesund, Norway was originated in which year?
77. Bleak Midwinter Film Festival is held in which country?
78. WHat is Handlebar?
79. What is Harry Potter’s middle name?
80. What was Lindos?
Acropolis in Greece
81. One of the characters in the Star Wars Series is R2-D2. T/F?
82. What was Cyllene (Elis)?
Ancient port in Greece
83. Who is Zabāniyah according to the Quran?
Angels of punishment
84. Robe Offering Festival is celebraeted in which month in Myanmar?
85. Who was Aaron, a major biblical figure?
86. What is Urreligion?
a postulated “original” or “oldest” form of religious tradition
87. What is the female Smurf called?
88. Who is Ame no Fuyu Kinu no kami, according to mythology?
89. What is Fenghuang in Chinese mythology?
90. What is Adirondack Red ?
91. Benguet coffee was originated in which country?
92. Which sea is connected to the Mediterranean through the Bosporus?
The Black Sea
93. What is the most eaten food in the world?
94. Which chemical elment has its atomic number 31?
95. What is the name of the optical reflecting telescopes built during 1992–2016 with 2.65 m (104 in) aperture?
96. Lake Bambili is located in which country?
97. Who was the 3rd Earl of Hertford during 1173-1217?
Richard de Clare
98. Finnish city Akaa was founded in which year?
99. Which fairy tale character had really, really, really, long hair?
100. The title “King of the English” or Rex Anglorum in Latin, was first used to describe whom in one of his charters in 928?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable