Horse riding trivia quiz questions answer general knowledge in English is good enough to make you more interested in horses. If you are a crazy fan of horses, horse riding, and horseracing, this horse riding trivia is for you. Horses symbolize speed, compassion, teamwork, patience, and victory. Horse riding quiz free online trivia GK knowledge builder about horses and their surrounding areas.
A good understanding of horses will make your effort and debate easier associated with horses. People learn and forget things that they cant rely upon, buy these horse riding trivia questions is a great assortment for the pleasure, satisfaction, and understanding about the toed hoof intelligent animal.
Horse Riding Trivia Quiz Questions General Knowledge
Here are the best 60 horse riding trivia questions with their answers for better understanding!
1. Ho do you understand by seeing his forelegs that the horse is scared?
2. Knabstruppers’ horse breed was originated in which country?
3. James Pollard painted “The Derby Pets – The Winner” in which year?
4. Which branch of racing completes 40–100 miles in one day, up to 250 miles (400 km) in multiple days?
5. What is the capacity of the Pimlico Race Course, USA?
6. Coffin Bay Pony horse breed was originated in which country?
7. What is the name of the horse from Gene Markey’s short story and made into a movie released in 1956
8. What is Jump racing, a type of Thoroughbred racing called in the UK?
National Hunt racing
9. Geelong Racecourse is located in which state in Australia?
10. What was the most favorite horse Ulysses S. Grant during the American Civil War?
11. Who has the equal third-highest Timeform flat rating of all time, having won 17 of 18 races in England, including the 2000 Guineas and 11 other Group I races?
12. Where will you be able to see the ornate 16th-century armor for a horse with a typical high saddle and the knight mounted on the horse?
Royal Armoury, Stockholm
13. How many win a leading Thoroughbred racehorse Nearco (1935) had during its career?
14. What is Greenbank Army?
A horse breed originated in Australia
15. What is the name of the horse from Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
16. Sir Alfred Munnings painted “A Start at Newmarket” in which year?
17. What is the purse of the Dubai World Cup?
18. Hamilton Racecourse is located in which state in Australia?
19. Which was John Sedgwick’s secondary horse during the American Civil War?
20. Florida Derby takes place on which track?
21. Connemara horse breed was originated in which country?
22. Belmont Park racecourse is located in which US state?
Elmont, New York
23. There are 2 racecourses in Hong Kong, one is Sha Tin Racecourse, what is the other?
The Happy Valley Racecourse
24. What is the length of non-competitive trail rides, a branch of Endurance racing?
25. dating back to 1875, what is the longest-running sporting event in the United States?
The Kentucky Derby
26. Who is Cuthbert Allgood’s horse from the Dark Tower series by Stephen King?
27. Racecourses in Hong Kong are owned by whom?
Hong Kong Jockey Club
28. Central Bank Ashland race takes place during which month of the year?
29. Hawkesbury Race Club is located in which city in New South Wales, Australia?
30. A 13th-century work narrates which horses as “biting and kicking” on the battlefield?
31. Wooden horse figurines were sculptured greatly during which Chinese dynasty?
32. Who was the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes winner in 1976?
33. What is the name of horse racing played particularly during the winter?
34. Which famous horse is considered the last horse to date to win the Triple Crown?
35. What is the present name of Sandown Racecourse, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia?
Ladbrokes Park (racecourse)
36. Who is the leading stakes-winning sire who was born in the same stable as Round Table on the same night and sired the great Secretariat?
37. Velvet Brown, a teenage rider who wins a sad horse in a lottery and attempts to make him into a champion, is portrayed by a young Liz Taylor in which horse-related film?
38. Who is the owner of the Medina Spirit, the top-ranked horse in the Kentucky Derby?
Zedan Racing Stables Inc
39. Who is Beauty’s horse from Robin McKinley’s popular novel Beauty?
40. Kalgoorlie-Boulder Racing Club is located in which country?
41. Danish Warmblood horse breed was originated in which country?
42. George B. McClellan rode which horse during the American Civil War?
43. Who crafted the famous painting “The Red Prince Mare” in 1921?
Sir Alfred Munnings
44. What was the name of the Horse of Alexander the Great?
45. During the Middle Ages, why were Stallions often used as war horses in Europe?
Because of the horse’s natural aggression along with hot-blooded tendencies
46. What do you understand by Point-to-point related to the horse?
A type of horse racing
47. What is a Pegasus from Rick Riordan’s literary work “Percy Jackson”?
48. Who was one of just nine pacers to win the Triple Crown of Harness Racing for Pacers, winning 62 of 69 races and being named Harness Horse of the Year three times?
49. With its 13 wins in a career, Barcaldine (1878) was originated in which country?
50. Kembla Grange Racecourse is located in which city in New South Wales, Australia?
51. Philip Kearny rode which horse during the American Civil War?
52. Dales horse breed was originated in which country?
53. Which movie follows a Pony Express messenger and his horse, Hidalgo, as they go to Arabia to compete in a renowned horse race?
54. Who is the narrator of Horseplay by Lee Siegel?
55. Horse related movie “Shergar” was released in which year?
56. What are Stirrups?
On either side of the saddle, stirrups are supports for the rider’s feet that dangle down
57. What is Longeing or lungeing?
a technique for exercising and training horses
58. What is Spur?
Metal equipment is needed to wear in the boot in order to direct horses in a particular direction while riding a horse
59. What is Crop (implement)?
A short whip without a lash that is being used for controlling a horse while riding
60. What is a Breastplate?
Riding equipment used along with the saddle
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 General Trivia Quizzes General Knowledge Printable
- 60 Hard Baseball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers Quiz
- 50 Popular Hockey Quiz Questions Answers MCQ Trivia
- 50 College Football Trivia Questions Answers MCQ Quiz
- 100 Popular Television Trivia Questions MCQ from Last 100 Years
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs