The horse riding quiz is an appropriate source for learning about 70 interesting facts about horses, there are a lot of variations of information in this horse riding quiz so that you don feel any monotony.
Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia
Here you will find 70 memorable horse riding racing quiz that also covers many aspects of horse, training, body language, and breeds.
1. Exported in America in the 1800s, which horse breeds were used in the coal mines?
2. How do you understand by seeing your horse’s forelegs that the animal is tired of standing around?
3. Lismore Turf Club is located in which Australian state?
New South Wales
4. Pimlico Race Course is located in which city in the USA?
5. What is the name of the horse from John Steinbeck’s novel The Red Pony?
6. Dartmoor horse breed was originated in which country?
7. What was the name of the horse who won the 140th Kentucky Derby, the Preakness, the 2016 Dubai World Cup, and was named American Horse of the Year twice?
8. How many wins did a leading Thoroughbred racehorse Barcaldine (1878) had during its career?
9. Wood Memorial Stakes takes place during which month of the year?
10. What is the name of the horse from the original story of Norman Krasna, 1936, made into a movie the same year?
11. Which type of horse racing is one of the oldest kinds of equestrian sports?
12. Moe Racecourse is located in which Australian state?
13. Egyptian Arabian horse breed was originated in which country?
14. What is the capacity of the Belmont Park racecourse?
15. Sculpture of “A bird on a man on a horse” was crafted during which Chinese dynasty?
16. What was the name of William T. Sherman’s secondary horse during the American Civil War?
17. What is the purse of the Central Bank Ashland racing?
18. What is the name of the horse from Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
19. Which famous horse won 15 consecutive races; one of the greatest broodmares sires in history?
20. Moonee Valley Racecourse, is located in which city in Victoria, Australia?
21. Who painted “The Derby Pets – The Winner” in 1840?
22. On which track, Dubai World Cup takes place?
23. What is the purse of the Florida Derby?
24. Sha Tin Racecourse is located in which district of Hong Kong?
Sha Tin District
25. English Arabian horse breed was originated in which country?
26. What is the capacity of The Happy Valley Racecourse, Hong Kong?
27. What is the length of competitive trail rides, a branch of Endurance racing?
28. Epsom Derby in England is in operation since which year?
29. Who was the champion in the 1990s who won 16 consecutive races?
30. Mornington Racecourse is located in which Australian state?
31. Most of the so-called white horses are actually belong to what color?
32. The first Kentucky Derby race took place on May 17th in which year?
33. What is the name of the horse from Felix Salten’s novel Florian: The Emperor’s Stallion?
34. With its 14 wins in a career, Nearco (1935) was originated in which country?
35. Which horse was the winner of eight flat races and two jumps?
36. Who crafted the famous painting “A Start at Newmarket” in 1937?
Sir Alfred Munnings
37. Who is the third top-ranked horse in the Kentucky Derby?
Hot Rod Charlie
38. Patrick Cleburne rode which horse during the American Civil War?
39. South of England Show is held annually during which month of the year?
40. English Riding Pony horse breed was originated in which country?
41. What was the name of the amazing racehorse and sire, as well as the Melbourne Cup winner?
42. What is the golden color horse called?
43. Morphettville Racecourse is located in which Australian state?
Adelaide, South Australia
44. Seven of the first eight finishers in the Kentucky Derby were owned by women in which year?
45. What is the name of the horse from My Friend Flicka by Mary O’Hara?
46. Sir Alfred Munnings painted “The Red Prince Mare” in which year?
47. Which horse was nicknamed “New Zealand’s million-dollar pacer” and featured on The Ed Sullivan Show after being the first horse to win a million in the United States?
48. Newcastle Jockey Club is located in which Australian state?
New South Wales
49. An Irish racehorse is seized by the Irish Republican Army, who ignored the directive that said, “Keep the horses out of this.”– in which horse-related film?
50. English Spotted Pony horse breed was originated in which country?
51. Which historical annual event is taken place at the 360 acres Ohio Expo Center along with the State Fairgrounds in Columbus, Ohio?
The All American Quarter Horse Congress (AAQHC)
52. Edward Porter Alexander rode which horse during the American Civil War?
53. Actual Palomino-coated horses don’t have black points — true or false?
54. Horse related movie “Dreamer” was released in which year?
55. Which horse was the shortest-priced victorious favorite in the history of the Epsom Derby, winning it in 1905?
56. American Royal Horse Show takes place annually in which location?
Kansas City Metropolitan Area
57. Randwick Racecourse is located in which city of New South Wales, Australia?
58. Devon Horse Show took place annually during May & June since which year?
59. Exmoor horse breed was originated in which country?
60. What is Surcingle?
In order to fasten the horse’s body around the girt, a strap named surcingle, made of leather or synthetic materials is used.
61. The BMW Stakes is a popular horse race in which country?
62. Beverley racecourse, England was open in which year?
63. Who was Anna Lee Aldred?
An American jockey
64. What is Mangalarga Marchador?
a gaited horse breed originated in Brazil
65. Brighton racecourse is located in which English county?
66. Miyako horse breed was originated in which country?
67. Aegidienberger horse breed was originated in which country?
68. Pottok horse breed was originated in which country?
69. What is the name of the famous horse that won the prestigious 2018 W.S. Cox Plate, which is an Australian Group One (G1), Weight for Age historic Thoroughbred horse race?
70. Noma horse breed was originated in which country?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 General Trivia Quizzes General Knowledge Printable
- 60 Hard Baseball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers Quiz
- 50 Popular Hockey Quiz Questions Answers MCQ Trivia
- 50 College Football Trivia Questions Answers MCQ Quiz
- 100 Popular Television Trivia Questions MCQ from Last 100 Years
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs
Leave a Reply