Random trivia questions for adults general knowledge trivia quiz free online tests printable is appropriate for ardent learners who love to continuously learn new things and interesting trivia like random trivia questions for adults general knowledge quiz questions and answers. Nothing is unknown when you know about it. Therefore know thyself. Know about these random trivia questions for adults.
random trivia questions for adults general knowledge quiz are appropriate for everyone who need to improve their GK knowledge base through practice and sharing among others.
Be the first to solve these random trivia questions for adults! Also, share these unknown gk questions and answers and keep them for future reference.
Random trivia questions for adults
1. What festival marks the beginning of the Burmese new year?
2. Marcus Brown Pyramid, Oakhill Cemetery is located in which city?
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3. What links BP, United Kingdom, E-Class, Hyundai Mipo Dockyard, and 2003-2007?
Medium range products tanker
4. Which airport has its IATA code ACB?
Antrim County Airport
5. One More Time is a 1995 studio album by whom?
6. What is the parent company of Walker Books, London?
Trustbridge Global Media
7. Swing Time movie was released in which year?
8. Shipwrecked Family: Marooned with Uncle Robinson (Escuela de Robinsones) is a popular 1882 novel by whom?
9. Which museum has this address, 221b Baker St, London NW1 6XE, United Kingdom?
The Sherlock Holmes Museum
10. Tamarack Idaho can’t buy what after dark without a sheriff permit?
11. The Passionate Friends: A Novel is a popular 1913 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
12. What is The Tales of Hoffmann?
Opera by Jacques Offenbach
13. After witnessing a haunting in their hospital, two doctors become dangerously obsessed in which 2021 film?
14. Who sings a 2021 pop song, No More Parties?
15. What is the birthday of Jisoo, South Korean singer
January 3, 1995
16. Who painted The Battle of Alexander at Issus in 1528–29?
17. What was the highest-grossing musicals in 1986?
The Phantom of the Opera
18. What is the baby Dove called?
19. What is Saddle Trotting?
where horses must trot from a starting point to a finishing point under saddle
20. What make and model of car was Christine in the book and film?
21. What is Palaeodictyopteroidea?
Prehistoric insect (Permian)
22. What is the age of Huck in Mark Twain’s The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn?
23. Tava Island or Plita (island) is located in which country?
24. General Juan N. Álvarez International Airport is located in which country?
Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico
25. County of Tripoli, a Crusader state in the past is now a part of which country?
northern Lebanon, north-west Syria
26. Who built Atlantic Wall?
constructed by the Germans during the Second World War
27. The Massacre of the Innocents is a famous artwork crafted in 1586 by which painter?
28. Who directed the 2002 thriller war film Below?
29. Who sings “Rags to Riches”?
30. What does COMINT mean?
31. What airport has its ICAO code WATA?
32. Where is Presidenca located?
the official residential palace of the President of the Republic of Albania
33. What is the month of June called in Burmese?
34. The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences (NCMNS) is located in which city of North Carolina?
35. Cleopatra sometimes wore a fake what?
Beard — for Official Duties
36. Zvërnec Islands, Ishullit të Zvërnecit is located in which country?
37. Who is the goddess of dawn and revelry in Shinto in Japan?
38. Who are the winners in the Favourite Australian Movie Star (Female) category of the People’s Choice Awards (Australia) 1998?
39. What is Atta colombica?
40. Calgary University offers a two-day course in what?
41. What is Fly agaric used for?
Substance used in rituals
42. The Rainbow is an 1878 oil painting by which American artist?
43. Who is Horus?
The Egyptian god of the king, the sky, war, and protection
44. What is Aztlán?
the ancestral homeland in Aztec mythology
45. How did Queen Victoria ease her menstrual cramp pain?
46. What is an armillary sphere?
a model of objects in the sky, consisting of a spherical framework of rings, centered on Earth or the Sun
47. Incredibles 2 ranks what in the top 50 highest-grossing films of all time?
48. Where do you find a Decklid?
49. What is The AutoAnalyzer?
an automated analyzer using a flow technique called continuous flow analysis (CFA)
50. Born in Glasgow in 1962, which midfielder won 73 caps for the Republic of Ireland?
51. What is the birth flower of April?
Daisy or sweet pea
52. What is Cayo Bracilete?
Island of Belize
53. Family Plot is a 1976 American Technicolor black comedy thriller, the final film directed by whom?
54. What was named “brambles” in the later 1800s?
55. Fried Chicken Strawberry Shortcake trad Xmas eve meal where?
56. An average American does it 2.2 times a week — what?
Visit a Supermarket
57. What is known as Feng Shui?
The Chinese form of geomancy
58. What is Westphalian sovereignty?
state sovereignty is a principle in international law that each state has exclusive sovereignty over its territory.
59. River-class frigates are owned by which country?
60. What is Drake’s full name?
Aubrey Drake Graham
61. Who is the publisher of the magazine SME & Entrepreneurship Magazine?
AIC Media Group
62. Where do you find an Air data boom?
63. Which is also colloquially referred to as a “whirlwind” or “twister”?
64. Fiamuri Arbërit magazine is published from which country?
65. Catch 22 had what original name – publisher changed it?
66. Earlier, the year in the calendar of Romulus c. 750 BC began in which month of the year?
67. What is the official name of the Canadian Navy?
Royal Canadian Navy
68. In Thomas the Tank Engine, what color train is Percy?
69. Who was convicted and sentenced in 1855 for the Murder of Abram Benton Moses and Joseph Miles (or Miller), which is considered as one of the wrongful convictions in the United States?
70. Four Manchester United players have won the European Footballer of the Year award; can you name them?
Denis Law (1964), Bobby Charlton (1966), George Best (1968), and Cristiano Ronaldo (2008)
71. Who was the ambassador of France to the United Kingdom during 1814–1815?
Louis, duc de La Chastre
72. What is Blizzard?
73. Which is the longest mountain chain in the world?
The mid-ocean ridge is the longest mountain range on Earth.
74. What is the latest population of the Balzac, Rocky View County, Canada?
75. 97% of all paper money in the USA has traces of what on it?
76. Who coined the term ‘elements’ in c. 360 BC?
77. What is used for measuring wind speed?
78. What is the largest among the surviving writings of Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus?
The Twelve Caesars (De vita Caesarum)
79. On 1 February 1958, which spacecraft was launched and is considered as Earth orbiter; discovered Van Allen radiation belts?
80. Which show about Danny and Sandy was made into a film with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John?
81. During the 1980s, how many spacecraft were launched to Mars?
82. The Weather Network (TV) is located in which country?
83. A group of lions is known as a what?
84. The Nobel Foundation is not allowed to publish nominations for at least how many years?
85. 73% of what is produced and consumed in the USA?
86. What is the name of the optical reflecting telescopes built-in in 1961 with 2.64 m (104 in) aperture?
Shajn 2.6m “Crimean 102 in.”
87. What is the world’s longest underwater mountain range?
The Mid-Atlantic ridge is a long, slow-moving mountain range that stretches over 65,000 kilometers. This is comparable to 1.5 times the diameter of the planet.
88. Lake Bankim is located in which country?
89. Which element has its chemical symbol Cu?
90. Which 2020 film starring Robert Downey Jr tells the story of a physician who can talk to animals?
91. Who was the 1st Earl of Hereford during 1199-1220?
Henry de Bohun
92. What is a chain of undersea mountains called?
93. People from which religion practice vegetarianism?
94. Which country has the fourth-longest coastline?
95. In Kansas it’s illegal to eat cherry pie with what?
96. In Australia, what 3 months make up Spring?
September, October, November
97. In 1980 the Yellow Pages listed a Funeral Home under what?
98. What is dhabiah?
In Islamic law, dhabiah is the prescribed method of ritual slaughter of all lawful halal animals.
99. The characters Simba and Nala appear in what movie?
The Lion King
100. Which Glaswegian solo artist won the BRITs Song of the Year at the ceremony in February 2020?
Lewis Capaldi, with ‘Someone You Loved’
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries