By these easy fun quiz questions with answers to general knowledge printable online quiz in English, you can connect with your audience in a unique and entertaining way by engaging them in a unique and fun way. You may increase customer loyalty by hosting a repeat event.
Taking online quizzes allows for a huge number of people to participate. It may have up to 1000 participants (and possibly even more!). It makes no difference where they take the online quiz as long as they have access to the Internet, easy fun quiz questions with answers.
It’s far easier to randomly generate your question with only one click than it is to do it all manually. With online quizzes, randomizing questions and even the answers to those questions is a breeze. Aside from the time savings, easy fun quiz questions with answers also aid in the prevention of cheating by pupils.
Another advantage of easy fun quiz questions with answers is that you may obtain instant feedback from your participants. Not only does the author receive the findings, but the participant might also receive his or her own. This makes it simple for the designer to spot knowledge gaps. The participants may see what type of area they need to work on in the easy fun quiz questions with answers.
Easy fun quiz questions with answers
1. Finnish city Alavus was founded in which year?
2. Agata potato cultivar was originated in which country?
3. Which coffee cultivar is originated in Mount Meru in Tanzania, and Papua New Guinea?
4. The Pacific Ocean meets the Atlantic Ocean south of South America at what point?
5. Where do Cuckoo clocks come from?
Black Forest Germany
6. What is a type of astrology that employs a horoscope, a visual depiction of the sky, for a certain time period in order to deduce the inherent meaning behind the planets’ alignment at that time?
7. Which stock exchange has its market identifier code, XSHE?
Shenzhen Stock Exchange
8. Brick Lane Market is located in which city?
9. Which diet combine the Kosher rules of Judaism with prohibitions against alcohol and caffeinated beverages and an emphasis on whole foods?
10. What used to be measured in Gillettes Laser?
Strength — no blades drilled
11. Berlin, Nazi Germany was the Atlantic cruise of Scharnhorst and Gneisenau, during the WWII held in which year?
12. During the WWI, First Battle of the Marne, took place in which year?
13. What was the highest-grossing musicals in 1999?
14. In Ancient Rome, as one of the four Agonalia, in honor of Sol Indiges was held on what date, as was Septimontium?
15. What was the first video played on MTV Europe?
Money for Nothing — Dire Straits (1 August 1987)
16. Amfissa olive cultivar was originated in which country?
17. New Yam Festival (Iwa ji) is celebrated by the Igbo of which country?
18. Kristian Kvakland was a sculptor and artist from which country?
19. Singer Inna is from which country?
20. Thurl Ravenscroft is the voice of who?
Tony the Tiger
21. Who received the Europe Theatre Prize in 1990?
22. The first Kyoto Prize in Arts and Philosophy was given to whom in 1985?
Olivier Messiaen (France)
23. Which country has its national motto “In Union and Liberty”?
24. Which US city has its nickname – The Model City?
25. What was Ghengis Khan’s first job?
26. In Ancient Rome, Opiconsivia was held on what date?
27. What is Chevron?
28. What was Frourio Hill?
Acropolis in Greece
29. Fairy Tales Queer Film Festival is held in which country?
30. The Swedish Film Institute was founded in which year?
31. In filmmaking what is a martini snot?
Last of the day before the pub
32. What is the name of the Korean festival with significance for the Festival for servants?
33. What is the second smallest of the five named oceans?
The Southern Ocean
34. The Lantern Festival is celebrated in which country?
35. What flavors of root beer?
36. Which famous actor has a soundtrack appearance in Rhinestone’s “Sweet Lovin’ Friends”?
37. One cup (240 ml) of whole cow’s milk with 3.25% fat provides how much water?
38. What is koinobori?
Carp-shaped flags (or windsocks in Japanese) are traditionally hoisted throughout Japan to commemorate Tango no sekku.
39. What is “Cowtown” called?
40. What was Kechries?
An ancient port in Greece
41. 30 million people in the USA have diasima – what is it?
The gap in front teeth
42. The National University of Córdoba is located in which country?
43. “Furryboots City” is the nickname of which city in the United Kingdom?
44. Emirates NBD in the United Arab Emirates is in which sector?
45. In Chaucer’s England a mussel was slang for what?
46. Tipitaka Festival is celebrated in Myanmar in which month?
47. In 1141, which title in the Peerage of England was originated?
Earl of Oxford
48. Who was Eleazar, a major biblical figure?
49. Bearers of the Throne are a group of angels according to which Scripture?
50. In New Jersey what can’t be sold on a Sunday?
51. In Hinduism, which term connotes the highest universal principle, the ultimate reality in the universe?
52. Who is Ame-no-hohi, according to mythology?
53. What is Peng in Chinese mythology?
54. Rites and craftsmanship associated with the wedding costume tradition of Tlemcen in the list of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity is a heritage in which country?
55. What is the name of a male ferret?
56. What is Tapinoma madeirense?
57. What is Topography?
the study of the forms and features of land surfaces
58. Dinosaur Cove fossil site is located in which country?
59. Where was the lost city Destinikon located?
60. What medal shows 3 naked men’s hands on each other’s shoulders?
Nobel Peace Prize
61. Which war devastated Germany and killed one-third of its population, a mortality rate twice that of World War I?
Thirty Years’ War
62. Lutheranism is one of the largest branches of what?
63. How many red kangaroos are there as bearers to the Coat of Arms of Western Australia?
64. Albertsons Stadium is located in which US city?
65. J Worthington Foulfeather was the name of what Disney character?
The Fox in Pinocchio
66. Where was the lost city Houssa located?
67. What is Aegirine?
A mineral used as a gemstone
68. River class – 6 ships (all 6 decommissioned) is owned by which country?
Royal Australian Navy
69. What is Billycan?
a portable cooking pot in the shape of a metal bucket that may be used to boil water, make tea, cook over a campfire, or transport water.
70. What was the only film about Vietnam made during the war?
The Green Berets
71. Satellite measurements of ground temperature taken between 2003 and 2009, found a maximum temperature of 70.7 °C (159.3 °F), which was recorded in 2005 in which location?
The Lut Desert, Iran
72. Anemometer measures what?
73. Carpet is commonly made in widths of (13 ft) and 5 m (16 ft) in which continent?
74. Animated TV show Tele-Comics/NBC Comics was premiered in which year?
75. At present, Japan uses which calendar?
the Gregorian calendar
76. Cameo appearances in Alfred Hitchcock’s film The Birds were released in which year?
77. In China, what does the Bamboo plant mean?
Longevity, strength, and grace
78. What national flag has the largest animal emblem – a lion?
79. Complex (defunct), a men’s magazine was published in which country?
80. Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables is set against the backdrop of the Napoleonic Wars and succeeding decades, and includes an epic account of which Nepolenoic War in its full form?
Battle of Waterloo
81. What is Nakiri bocho and usuba bocho?
Japanese vegetable knives
82. What is Crayon?
A drawing material
83. What did archers at the ancient Olympics use as targets?
84. Herbert Baxter Adams Prize is given for what contribution?
American Historical Association book prize
85. What is Cadmium telluride (CdTe) photovoltaics?
A photovoltaic (PV) technology that is based on the use of cadmium telluride in a thin semiconductor layer
86. Which film won the best visual effects Oscar in 1984 Indiana Jones?
Temple of Doom
87. Which country is the setting of the novel “Heliopolis (Scudamore novel)”?
88. Abstract expressionism art technique was flourished during which decade?
89. ArtExpress is an art exhibition held in which country?
90. If not a bird magician or a spitfire engine What is a Merlin?
91. What is Glaze?
92. The Portrait of Ferenc Kölcsey (Hungarian: Kölcsey Ferenc arcképe) is a painting by which artist in the Art Collection of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest?
93. What are Udon kiri and soba kiri?
knife to make udon and soba
94. What is a breed of American buff?
95. What is the Badger state?
96. Twelve sacred shields from the Temple of Mars, the God of War in Greek mythology was named what?
97. Who is the first women Minister in Afghanistan (1964)?
Kubra Noorzai (Health minister), 1965
98. What is a brand Biechele?
99. What is the number one sequence of the wild pigeon species according to The International Ornithological Committee (IOC)?
Rock dove (Columba livia)
100. In Michigan married couples can be imprisoned unless they what?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable