Human body general knowledge trivia quiz questions answer human body interesting facts in English printable online GK quiz are quite interesting! Human body general knowledge questions quiz trivia are picked from many reliable sources and you will find a synopsis of the valuable human body general knowledge questions in this single collection.
100 Human Body General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
Here we go with the 100 fresh, interesting human body general knowledge questions and answer!
1. The only organs in the human body capable of floating on water are what?
2. Bones are not the hardest substances in the body — true or false?
3. How many ideas or thoughts a human brain can produce per day?
4. Of all the five senses what is the weakest?
5. What is the name of the bone that gives the right shape, size, and angle of a woman’s body to gear for childbirth?
6. What is the length of your colon?
7. What is Haemodialysis?
Haemodialysis is a procedure in which your blood flows outside of your body and is filtered to remove wastes and excess fluids before being returned to your body.
8. What is the state of a deficient parathyroid function called?
9. What is the only muscle in the body that is attached at just one end?
10. How many copies of chromosome-1 do humans have?
11. We humans get an entirely new skeleton every how many years?
12. Osteoarthritis is a problem related to which part of the body?
13. We use only 10% of our brains — true or false?
False, even while we’re asleep, brain scans plainly reveal that we employ the majority of our brain
14. The 26.2-mile marathon can be now run in less than 2 hours, but runners of any speed have what percent lower risk of heart disease or stroke?
15. What is the control system which regulates the pituitary gland, the ‘master gland’ of the body?
16. What is the name of the bone joints that don’t move at all?
17. In how many days, the liver can create new liver tissue and regenerate?
8 and 15 days
18. What is the total transit time for your Colon?
12 to 48 Hours
19. Gynecomastia is a disease associated with which organ?
20. Each year, what kills more children than any other cancer?
21. We have approximately 9,000 what and females have more than males?
22. How many miles of blood vessels are there in the brain?
23. How many microbes live in Your Colon
24. The word “pain” is rooted in a Latin word that means what?
25. What is the name of the organ that attaches the intestines to the posterior abdominal wall in humans and is formed by the double fold of peritoneum?
26. While sleeping, ears are able to detect noises, but the brain filters them out — true or false?
27. Although the air we breathe contains 21% oxygen, our bodies use what percent of it, with the rest being exhaled?
5% of oxygen
28. Form smaller and smaller tubes is the Bronchus called what?
29. A normal heart pumps approximately what volume of blood with each beat?
30. We have 86 billion neurons while there are 200-400 billion stars in the Milky Way — true or false?
31. What is responsible for detecting and deciphering colors?
32. Which organ is informally known as the food pipe or gullet?
33. How many pairs of parathyroid glands are there in the human body?
34. Your fingerprint has how many unique characteristics?
35. Can your colon be ever emptied?
36. What is the weight of the healthy parathyroid glands of a female?
37. The average person blinks how many times a minute?
38. In order to supply when needed, essential vitamins like A, D, E, K and B12, along with minerals like iron and copper, are stored in which organ?
39. How much saliva do we produce each day?
about 1.5 liters
40. Sweat itself has no odor — true or false?
41. Which organ of the body contains your breath?
42. Your brain has a pattern of connectivity as unique as your fingerprints — true or false?
43. The heart pumps blood through how long blood vessels?
44. What percent of waste is eliminated through your lungs just by simply breathing?
45. What kind of cell refers to any cell that lies in the spaces between the functional cells of a tissue?
46. The kidneys generate urine in how many seconds?
In every 10 to 15 seconds
47. The hardest working muscle in the body is what?
48. Which organ of the body humidifies the air you breathe?
49. What is the largest organ of the human body?
50. Where do you find the Adrenal gland in the human body?
above the kidneys
51. Actin is a what type of protein?
52. Every cell in the body gets blood from the heart, except for what?
53. Although pain is processed in the brain, it has no pain receptors and feels no pain — true or false?
54. What is the fastest contracting muscle in the body, contracting in less than 1/100th of a second?
55. The human pharynx is conventionally divided into how many sections?
56. Cushing’s syndrome is actually the dysfunction of which gland of the human body?
57. The world’s longest appendix measured more than 10 inches — true or false?
58. Which organ of the body cleans the air you breathe?
59. What organ of the body protects you through smell?
60. The brains of introverts and extroverts are measurably different — true or false?
61. The heart has its own electrical supply and will continue to beat when separated from the body — true or false?
62. The colon absorbs how much water a day?
63. How much of the volume of urine is produced in an adult human every 24 hours?
64. What is the name of a fluid produced in the liver that breaks down fats and aids with digestion?
65. The optic nerve contains how many nerve cells?
more than one million
66. Muscles can’t push, they can only pull — true or false?
67. What is a hollow tube that starts behind the nose, goes down the neck?
68. What body parts hold the bladder in place in the pelvic system?
69. When food enters your stomach, which organ releases digestive juices—between 6 and 8 cups a day?
70. Your brain’s storage capacity is considered virtually unlimited — true or false?
71. What is the common name for oviduct or uterine tube?
72. Descriptions of the anatomical location of which organ are included in the writings of Galen (ca. 130-ca. 210 CE), a Greek doctor and philosopher?
73. You can live without your gallbladder — true or false?
74. A woman’s average heartbeat is faster than a man’s by how many beats a minute?
almost 8 beats
75. Which part of the pituitary gland is called the adenophyophysis?
76. Which organ of the body is told the mighty multitasker?
77. How many areas are there in the prostate gland?
78. What is the name of the gland which controls blood pressure?
79. How much spit do your salivary glands produce every day?
80. Which organ of the body is formed by nine cartilages that are connected to each other by muscles and ligaments?
81. Muscles are attached to bones by what?
82. Heart cancer is very rare, why?
because heart cells stop dividing early in life.
83. What are the only voluntary muscle tissue in the human body and control every action that a person consciously performs?
84. What is (150°–170°) movement of the human body called?
85. Which organ of the body helps you absorb fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E, and K?
86. How to minimize the risk of preventing pancreatitis?
Consume less fat
87. Including medications, everything that you eat and drink is filtered through which organ of your body?
88. Which anatomical region encompasses the upper part of the head?
The cranial region
89. What is the name of the ring-like muscles that keep the bladder closed to store urine?
90. Most veins carry what type of blood from the tissues back to the heart?
91. You control your heart health through what?
diet, exercise, and managing stress
92. There are valves in most veins to prevent what?
93. Human species have been dealing with bone tumors for how many years?
94. The largest muscle in the body, the gluteus maximus is located in where?
95. Which organ has its main functions to remove sugar (glucose) from your blood, convert it to glycogen and store it?
96. Which gland of the body produces steroids aldosterone hormone?
97. The brain contains roughly how many brain cells?
98. Muscles make up about what percent of your total body weight?
99. In contrast to veins, arteries carry blood ______ the heart.
100. Celebrities who’ve had open-heart surgery in recent years include whom?
David Letterman, Bill Clinton, Barbara Walters, Jeff Green, and Shaun White
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer
human body general knowledge questions
human body general knowledge questions answers
gk questions about human body with answers
gk questions on human body for class 3
human body pub quiz questions
human body gk in english
gk about human body
human body gk questions
body parts gk question
gk on human body
general knowledge human body questions answers in english
human body general knowledge questions answers pdf in english
gk questions related to human body
gk questions on body parts
human body related gk questions
human body gk questions in english
human body general knowledge questions & answers
gk about human body in english
human body gk questions and answers
gk questions human body
general knowledge questions and answers about human body
gk questions about our body
gk related to human body
body general knowledge questions
gk human body in english
human body gk in english
gk questions and answers about human body
gk questions about body parts
gk questions for human body
gk for human body
gk in human body
body gk questions