Horse trivia questions quiz answers are not only for a time, fun, or gossip, but full of awesome learning stuffs about the horse, racing, breed, and else. The horse is a great companion for us and we are very curious about them, where these fantastic horse trivia questions answers will enable our learning so easy.
By going through these horse trivia questions answers, anyone will be able to harness his or her rein with a lot of good understanding about horses. Let’s explore these horse trivia questions for your passion.
Horse trivia questions answer printable quiz
Let’s find below 60 knowledgeable horse trivia questions with answers for you and any other fan around you. Don’t forget to share this information-based quiz you will not find anywhere on the internet.
1. How long does it take for a horse to run after birth?
Very shortly after birth
2. What is the gallop of a horse?
Around 27 mph
3. Horses are “obligate nose breathers” meaning what?
Horses can’t breathe through their mouth
4. On which side of the horse should you put the saddle?
From the left or near side
5. Ben d’Or spots, smuts, or grease spots are found on which animal?
6. What color’s horses are the most rear?
7. What is the Imperial equivalent of Hand (unit)?
8. What does FEI stand for?
The International Federation for Equestrian Sports
9. Any adult male horse with the age of three years or more and is not castrated is called what?
10. How much does a standard horse weigh?
11. Any male horse under three years of age is called what?
12. In which country is Free Rein set is located?
13. Another form of dressage, the haute ècole means what in English?
“airs above the ground”
14. When the horse switches from one lead leg in canter to the other are called what in Dressage?
15. What is the name of the equipment that goes under a horse’s belly and holds the saddle in place?
16. What is the name of the horse Benjamin F. Butler rode during the American Civil War?
17. Any female horse under three years of age is called what?
18. What is the name of the horse from The Byerley Turk by Jeremy James?
19. What are called the four different speeds a horse can travel?
20. Vaquero, braided, and fiador are what?
21. What is the most expensive horse breed?
22. A colt or filly that’s between 6 and 12 months of age is called what?
23. Horses’ heights are measured in what?
24. What is the name of the long, straight bone located between the hock and the fetlock joint on the hind legs of the horse?
The cannon bone
25. The term muzzle is related to which body part of the horse?
Mouth and nostrils
26. What links half-pass at trot and canter, flying changes, and pirouettes?
27. What was the name of Napoleon’s horse?
28. Famous fiction The Horse’s Mouth was written by Joyce Cary in which year?
29. How many types of Hobble are there for a horse?
3: The vaquero, braided, and fiador Hobble
30. What is a dun?
A Horse’s color
31. As a colt, which famous movie horse was rescued by a farmer on route to a slaughterhouse?
32. What is the literal meaning of French idiom – mettre la charrue avant les boeufs?
Put the cart before the horse
33. What is the national emblem of Turkmenistan?
34. In which Olympic Games were the first to include dressage?
35. Jimmy Stewart rode which famous horse for a total of 22 years?
36. Between the noseband and your horse’s head, how many fingers should fit?
37. When the horse rider leans back in the saddle with legs pushed forward is called what?
38. What is the name of the horse George G. Meade rode during the American Civil War?
39. Where do you find Fork related to horses?
40. What is the name of the horse Philip Kearny rode during the American Civil War?
41. What is Bevis’s horse in the Middle English romance Bevis of Hampton?
42. Sergeant Reckless (horse) served in which war where she was used to transporting armory?
43. What it is called when the horse is leading with the outside leg?
44. What is the name of the horse in Mark Helprin’s A Winter’s Tale?
45. What is the area on the horse between the hock and the fetlock called?
46. What was a particular type of horse that was highly valued as a riding horse in the Middle Ages?
47. Mister Ed was the name of horse rode by which famous person?
48. In a clockwise direction, what is the right sequence of arena letters?
49. How many major variations are there to five basic coat colors?
50. Marengo was the name of horse rode by which famous person?
51. What is called when riders press the reins against the horse’s neck to change direction?
52. What was a gelding horse used for the Battle of Little Bighorn?
53. What is the part on the horse’s back of the fetlock where a callous form is called?
54. What is the lowest part of the pastern of a horse where it meets the hoof called?
55. What do you mean by Pinto?
A variation of horse’s coat color
56. Old Bob was the horse, ridden by which US President?
57. Which mere is played by three different horses, two mares (Tilly and Barbara) and one stallion (Mac) in Xena: Warrior Princess?
58. The packhorse is used for what purpose?
59. How many parts are there in a horse’s saddle?
60. What is Atreyu’s horse in Michael Ende’s The Neverending Story?
61. What is considered the longest horse race in Australia?
57. What is the name of horse breed you find hardest to train?
58. What is called the Haute ècole?
Another form of dressage
59. What is the rarest horse on earth?
Dales pony, Sorraia, and Newfoundland Pony
60. What is the name of the horse Henry J. Hunt rode during the American Civil War?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable