By solving these fun marvel trivia questions and answers, learners are more likely to read the content. Because the quiz always comes first, learners arrive on time for class. By solving these fun marvel trivia questions and answers, learners are able how to learn in a positive manner. Learners are more comfortable talking about the content. Simply reading the content helps learners improve their marks.
The beginning of class is announced. The fun marvel trivia questions and answers printable quiz online English is an excellent warm-up for a lecture or a discussion of the topic. The responses pique the learners’ interest. I generally answer any quiz questions that didn’t organically crop up during class toward the conclusion of class (when the anticipation is killing them).
Learners gain self-esteem as a result of the simple opportunity to achieve well. By solving these fun marvel trivia questions and answers general knowledge, learners are given a solid intellectual foundation. By solving these fun marvel trivia questions and answers, a learner genuinely learns to comprehend a work if they don’t know the facts. Note that in law school, the case study technique relies on learners first comprehending the case’s important facts, as well as these fun marvel trivia questions and answers.
Fun marvel trivia questions and answers
1. Earth’s magnetic field, and the geomagnetic field are the same. True or false?
2. Dinosaur Dreaming is a Palaeontological site situated in which country?
3. What is Cenculiana?
A lost Rommn city
4. What is Westphalian sovereignty?
5. Carpet is commonly made in widths of 12 feet (3.7 m) and 15 feet (4.6 m) in which country?
6. Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium is located in which city?
7. What is Adamite?
A mineral used as a gemstone
8. Espora class – 6 ships in service 1985 is owned by which country?
9. How many people were estimated to die in the Thirty Years’ War in Europe?
10. Who was nicknamed “Queen of the Swashbucklers”?
Maureen O’ Hara
11. Fort Caroline was a Frech colonial settlement in which US state?
12. The highest natural ground surface temperature ever recorded of what 93.9 °C (201.0 °F) at Furnace Creek, California, the United States on what date?
15 July 1972
13. What is IoT technologies?
Internet of Things
14. Ammeter measures what?
15. What was the name of Frank Zappa’s first band?
16. Animated TV show Adventures of Pow Wow was premiered in which year?
17. Who appears in all 30 features from Rebecca (his first American film) onward; before his move to Hollywood
18. What does Floriography mean?
Language of flowers
19. Who were Druids in Celtic culture?
20. Who wrote the book – Call of the Wild?
21. Which animals were chosen on the Australian Coat of Arms to signify a country moving ‘forward’ because of a common belief that neither can move backward?
Kangaroo and emu
22. What is Bain-marie or double boiler?
Usually consists of a pan of water in which another container or containers of food to be cooked are put into the pan of water in culinary applications.
23. What is Unagisaki hocho?
Japanese eel knife
24. What is Bone china?
25. If you were acomoclitic what would turn you on?
26. Confitería Richmond (cafe) is located in which country?
27. The Art of Sound (exhibition) is held in which country?
28. Who are the first women Member of Parliament in Afghanistan (1964)?
Kubra Noorzai, Aziza Amani, Naiba from Khulm and Najiba from Herat
29. A grand shield forged by the God Vulcan for Aeneas was named what in Greek mythology?
30. Joan Sandra Molinsky became famous as who?
31. Which country is the setting of the novel “A Escola”?
32. Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer II is a 1912 painting by whom?
33. What is Brut?
An art technique
34. What is IOC?
The International Ornithological Committee
35. What is a breed Alsatian (Oie d’Alsace)?
36. What is Gouache?
A drawing material
37. What is a brand Caswell-Massey?
38. Where is the range of Hill pigeon (Columba rupestris)?
China, Himalayas, and Central Asia
39. Name one of the spa/ resort towns in Australia.
Hepburn Springs, Victoria
40. Dhimbja e dashurisë (2008) is a popular soap opera in which country?
41. The Italian polymath Leonardo da Vinci was born in which year?
42. What are Fugu hiki, Tako hiki, and yanagi ba?
Japanese sashimi slicers
43. What is mino?
bushy capes made from rice straw were used as rain gear and snow gear. Snow boots were also woven from rice straw.
44. Classic Style Magazine (defunct), a men’s magazine was published in which country?
45. What countries are women most likely to have sex on a first date?
46. Buffalo Bandits play what sport?
47. Antarctic Haven ruins is located in which country?
48. Greek café is located in which country?
49. Bagram is an archaeological site in which country?
50. Tyrian Purple is a strong dye made from what?
Mussels and Whelks
51. Name a fish that is based on the names of other fish.
52. Alkimia (one Michelin star) restaurant is located in which city?
53. Research Center of Maternal and Child Health Protection, 1931 is located in which country?
54. Columbus Blue Jackets play what sport?
55. Who wrote the poem Twas the night before Christmas?
56. Which shark species has its scientific name Cetorhinus maximus?
57. Adherents of St. Patrick (the patron saint of Ireland), adopted what as a symbol of Irish luck?
The four-leaf clover
58. What does the Nautical star symbol mean?
A popular tattoo design
59. What is a dosa?
A thin pancake or crepe originating from South India
60. What was the first video played on MTV?
Video killed the Radio Star
61. What is Balchão?
Mixed seafood dish
62. What is Aholehole?
63. What are Miharu-goma, (Fukushima Prefecture), Yawatauma (Aomori Prefecture), Kinoshita-goma (Miyagi Prefecture)?
the three major wooden carved horse figurines.
64. Green sunfish is a common fish in which country?
65. The word rodent comes from the Latin rodere meaning what?
66. Editorial Atlántida is a Book publishing company is in which country?
67. What was the name of the commercial steamboat that caught fire and sank in the Tombigbee River, and subsequently entered Alabama folklore as a ghost ship on 1 March 1858?
68. Medea Hotel is located in which city in Abkhazia?
69. Miami Dolphins play what sport?
70. Who was the first Marvel Comics superhero?
71. What is Black abalone?
Gastropods (snails) dish
72. One cup (240 ml) of whole cow’s milk with 3.25% fat provides how much fat?
Fat: 8 grams
73. Michelangelo crafted the famous sculpture “Madonna of the stairs” in which year?
74. What is Belgium known for in the world?
chocolate, waffles, beer, and its national football team, the Red Devils
75. The first Apple Mac hard disk was how big?
76. Book publishing house Agog! Press is founded in which country?
77. Which sea in the Atlantic Ocean has an area of 40,000 square miles (103,599 sq km)?
78. What is the state sport in California?
79. What is the top-ranked New7Wonders of the World?
Great Wall of China
80. Why did Ancient Egyptians shave their eyebrows?
Mourning death cat
81. Jordan has which of the New7Wonders of the World?
82. The Belgian Kriegsmarine ship “Z8 Bruno Heinemann” was wrecked on what date?
25 January 1942
83. Where is the HQ of the New 7 Wonders Foundation?
84. Zafar, the Capital of the Himyarite empire is an archaeological site in which country?
85. What animal’s name translates from Arabic as He who walks fast?
Giraffe — from Xirapha
86. Brooklyn Nets play what sport?
87. Currently, where is Al Madam, an ancient settlement located?
88. Zorats Karer, an archaeoastronomical site is located in which country?
89. Miami Marlins play what sport?
90. In Arthur C Clarke’s Childhood’s end the aliens look like what?
91. What is Puttu?
A breakfast dish eaten in the South Indian states of Kerala, India
92. What does the Red star symbol mean?
A political symbol of communism and socialism
93. Temple of Mercury dome was founded in which location during 1st century BC–19 BC?
94. Statue of Ahimsa, built by Gyanmati Mataji is discovered in which country?
95. In 19th century England what was a Snickerdoodle?
96. What symbol is adopted by modern occultists and Satanists after the Knights Templar were accused of worshiping it?
97. Abu Simbel temples, a colossal sculpture in situ made of sandstone is located in which country?
98. What is the height of the Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara, Egypt?
99. What is the typographical symbol for “Ampersand”?
100. What is a pismire?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable