General knowledge in biology human body questions answers human body fun interesting facts online trivia quiz in English free online for everyone. These general knowledge trivia quizzes in the biology human body are full of learning as well s fun. General knowledge in the biology human body will boost up your level of understanding of the human body’s interesting facts. You should also share this general knowledge in biology human body questions answers to everyone around you!
100 General Knowledge in Biology Human Body Trivia Quiz Facts
Here you will find 100 interesting general knowledge in biology human body trivia quiz online!
1. What is a protein that regulates the pace at which genetic information is transferred from DNA to messenger RNA by binding to a specific DNA sequence?
A transcription factor (TF)
2. A 2-year-old’s brain is what percent of adult size?
3. Tiny hairs called cilia are found in which organs of the body?
4. NAFLD is a disease associated with which organ of the body?
Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
5. We love deep voices — true or false?
6. Which organ of the body performs 500 different functions?
7. A person usually breathes an average of how much air every minute?
8. Which part of your body has the thinnest skin?
9. The inner ear has three small loops above the cochlea called what?
10. How many inferior parathyroid glands are there in the human body?
11. Which gland of the body produces cortisol hormone?
12. Which part of the body is able to produce additional blood cells in case we need it to?
13. What sort of lymphocytes are in charge of making antibodies?
14. Which organ of the body clears out toxins, like alcohol?
15. What can account for almost 90 percent of premature aging?
16. Brain information travels up to what speed per hour?
268 miles, this is quicker than Formula 1 race vehicles, which reach speeds of 240 miles per hour
17. Who once described the pineal gland as “the principal seat of the soul”?
18. What is the medicine that helps the bronchi get wider when they narrow because of a disease like asthma?
19. What kind of cells contract under the stimulation of oxytocin, excreting the milk secreted by alveolar units into the lobule lumen toward the nipple?
The myoepithelial cells
20. The smallest muscles in the human body are found in which organ of the human body?
21. What is the ‘master gland’ of the body?
22. The left heart has two chambers: the left atrium and the left ventricle, separated by what?
23. Which organ of the body controls body temperature, hunger, thirst, and circadian cycles?
24. What is the name of the nerves that run through the ear and connect the taste buds on the front of your tongue to the brain?
25. How many specific types of neurons are in the brain?
26. What is the frequency men often speak at?
65 to 260 Hertz
27. What organ is full of bile—an alkaline fluid that’s produced in the liver?
28. three main types of steroid hormones: mineralocorticoids, glucocorticoids, and androgens are produced in which gland in the body?
29. What is the designation for the largest human chromosome?
30. The brain generates about what volume of electricity?
31. Your skin has three layers: the epidermis, dermis, and what?
32. Upon inhalation, which body part contracts and flattens and the chest cavity enlarges?
33. What is the state of a surplus parathyroid function called?
34. The typical brain creates how many ideas per minute, according to the University of Southern California’s Laboratory of Neuro Imaging?
35. Sleeping can possibly give you what on the skin?
36. Which ancient civilizations developed the world’s first functional prosthetic bone?
37. What volume of bile your liver produces every day?
about 800 to 1,000 ml
38. If you’re left-handed, you favor chewing on what side of your mouth?
39. How many taste buds are on your tongue?
40. Which organ helps in storing fat and allowing blood vessels, lymphatics, and nerves to supply the intestines, among other functions?
41. What is the biggest joint of the body?
42. The right side pumps blood into your lungs, while the left side pumps it back into where?
43. What is the name of the situation causing the pancreas to digest itself?
44. What percent of Americans will get appendicitis during their lifetimes?
About 7 percent
45. Which hormone determines your sleep-wake cycles and is purely determined by the detection of light and dark?
46. Some neurosecretory cells of which body organ produces hormones such as oxytocin and vasopressin?
47. Addison’s disease is actually the dysfunction of which gland of the human body?
48. Every minute, how much blood flows through the brain?
49. Which organ of the body regulates the temperature of your breath?
50. Your teeth are part of your skeleton — true or false?
51. What is the organ that runs from the pharynx to the stomach?
52. Your vocal cords help keep you alive — true or false?
53. In the human body, the blood enters the aorta of the circulatory system from which part?
54. About one in every how many people over the age of 65 live with hearing loss?
One in three
55. What is the most commonly used kidney dialysis treatment?
56. What percent of patients in need of a marrow transplant do not have a matching donor in their family?
57. Which joint of the body voted most likely to be injured?
58. What is the name of the bodily part that runs inside your elbow and causes a tingling, prickly sensation when you strike it?
59. What allows you to see shapes?
60. Your brain takes what percent dehydration to affect your attention, memory, and other cognitive skills?
61. Each minute your heart pumps what volume of blood?
62. A human disorder cretinism is caused due to the under secretion of what?
63. Your brain can process an image that your eyes have seen for as little as what?
13 milliseconds — less time than it takes for you to blink
64. Which organ of the body serves as air cushion shock absorbers that help protect your brain and eyes?
65. The bladder expands and contracts as it fills and empties — true or false?
66. What is stomach rumbling?
the sound of your stomach and small intestines engaging in the digestive process
67. Which fish’s cornea is nearly identical to the human cornea, and has even been used in human eye surgery?
68. Glucagon hormone is produced in which organ of the body?
69. An infected appendix doesn’t actually burst — true or false?
70. You Can Live Without a Colon — true or false?
71. Every day your nose produces how much mucus?
34 ounces, or one liter
72. What is the name of the part of the brain that is most strongly linked to memory, is typically larger in women?
73. Pancrease has taste buds — true or false?
74. Size of which gland in the body is like a pea and is located at the base of the brain?
75. A healthy adult bladder can store up to how much urine for between two to five hours?
16 ounces (455 milliliters)
76. Your nose shapes the 333sound of your voice — true or false?
77. What is the weight of the healthy parathyroid glands of a male?
78. Whose brain weighed 2.71 pounds (1,230 grams) — 10% smaller than the average of 3 pounds (1,360 grams)?
Albert Einstein’s, his brain’s neuron density, on the other hand, was higher than usual
79. Saliva protects your teeth from each other — true or false?
80. The beating sound of which organ is the clap of valve leaflets opening and closing?
81. What is the name of digestion when the stomach begins the digestion process by churning food and breaking it down using digestive acids?
82. In a 24-hour period, what volume of air will pass through your nose?
83. How many gallbladders do you have in your body?
84. Which organ of the body is about six inches long, and sits between your stomach and spine, surrounded by the small intestine, liver, gall bladder, and spleen?
85. The prostate gland is fueled by which hormone?
86. Neanderthal brains were How much larger than our Homo sapiens brains?
87. Food does need gravity to reach your stomach — true or false?
88. Which close neighbor works in a partnership with the pituitary by connecting it to the body’s nervous system?
89. There is one ovary and one fallopian tube on each side of the uterus — true or false?
90. Pulmonary and umbilical veins carry oxygenated blood to the heart — true or false?
91. Heart disease is your greatest health threat — true or false?
92. What parts of the bladder automatically let you know when the bladder requires emptying?
93. The strongest muscle, based on its size, the masseter is located in where?
94. Where do you find the hyoid bone in the human body?
Horseshoe-shaped bone in the throat
95. Which organ of the body usually work in pairs
96. Human brains have gotten significantly smaller over how many years?
the past 20,000 years
97. Some of your busiest muscles are those controlling movement of which part of the body?
98. Which organ of your body contains the fundus?
99. Muscle movement counts for almost what percent of the total heat produced inside the body?
100. Exposure to electromagnetic frequencies, such as those generated by your mobile phone and other electronic gadgets, has a detrimental influence on how many proteins are in the brain?
over 140 proteins
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer
human anatomy organs
anatomy of the body
organs in the body
human body organs
human body systems
human anatomy muscles
parts of human body
human organ system
body anatomy organs
body organ system
human body quiz
organ systems of the human body
muscles in the human body
body systems and organs
parts of body organs
organization of the human body
human body and organs
bone of human body
parts of the human body system
human body and organ system
the anatomy of the human body
body anatomy muscles
human anatomy quiz
parts of organ system
parts of organ
body systems quiz
parts of body system
human body parts and organs
body system in human body
human body anatomy organs
which body system
body parts and organs
body and organs
human anatomy systems
anatomy of human body parts
organism in human body
the human organism
anatomy of body parts
parts of organs in human body
parts of human skeleton system
parts of muscles in human body
human body systems quiz
anatomy systems of the body
organ system quiz
about human body system
body body system
human organ parts
which body organ
human body anatomy muscles
organ parts of human body
organs of body parts
body skeleton with organs
human organs and organ systems
human skeleton organs
anatomy system of human body
anatomy organ systems
the body parts of human
anatomy of the organs in the human body
human organs quiz
body organs in human body
human body parts quiz
quiz on body parts
body organs quiz
human body and bones
the body and organs
parts of the muscles in the human body
human anatomy and organs
body parts human body
bones of the human body quiz
the body is organized by
human body skeleton and organs
anatomy of the body quiz
body skeleton and organs
anatomy systems of the human body
body parts human body parts
the human organs in the body
human organs and systems
organization of body systems
organ part of body
parts of human organ system
body organization quiz
muscle parts of human body
parts of the organ body
body parts in human body systems
parts of the human organs
organ of body human
skeleton and organs of the human body
part in human body
parts of body system organ
parts of the body organs anatomy
human body and system
muscles of the human body quiz
skeleton organs human body
parts of human muscles
human organs and skeleton
organic system of human body
human organs with skeleton
organ human body system
for human body
human organ and organ system
human health quiz
organ body anatomy
human skeleton organ system
skeleton organ system
system organs of the body
an organ in the human body
organs on a body
muscles of human body anatomy
for the human body
body organization of human
an organ in the body
anatomy body parts quiz
an organ of the body
body parts and systems
organism in the human body
organ part of the body
body system part
human body anatomy quiz
about body systems
human organs organs